Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigeria Society Of Engineer Graduate Membership Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Society Of Engineer Graduate Membership Exam (10381 Views)

Nigeria Society Of Criminology / Unilag Msc Actuarial Science Or Society Of Actuary? / Pls I Need Past Exam Question Papers On Nigeria Society Of Engineers (nse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Society Of Engineer Graduate Membership Exam by Forfavour(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2007
CAN ANYBODY IN D HOUSE THAT' VE WRITTEN OR INTEND TO WRITE THE N.S.E GRADUATE MEMBERSHIP (PART 1) WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ADVISE ON THE NATURE OF THE EXAM & WHAT TO PREPARE FOR?

ANY PAST QUESTIONS OR USEFUL MATERIALS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECHIATED.

THANKS
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineer Graduate Membership Exam by thuks: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2007
hi, please how does one register with the NSE?I am a corper in Rivers state. Can you please give the necessaty details. I remember the last time i went to their branch here in Rivers, i was told corpers are not eligible. And i wont mind the some past questions when you get a copy. Thanks bro
Re: Nigeria Society Of Engineer Graduate Membership Exam by seggie: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2007
thuks, I am a corper as you are. I registered in V.I some weeks ago, theres no exam for serving corpers who wants to become member. Corpers are eligible, dont be decieved.

(1) (Reply)

Houdegbe North American University Not On The List Of Accredited Universities / Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? / Aaua 2011/2012 Post-ume Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.