Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) (1594 Views)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Rrefutable’ Mathematical Proof For Christianity / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
• Zeno's paradox (explained simpler in everyday life's problems):

Why do PEOPLE awake run and then STOP ? (Racers)
Why do PEOPLE sleep and then RUN ? (Sleep Racers)
Why do PEOPLE sleep and then REST ? (No Racers)

Uyi's answer

People that are awake RUN/WALK
People that are awake TOSS and TURN
People that are asleep WALK/RUN
People that are asleep TOSS and TURN
People that are dead neither RUN nor WALK
People that are dead neither TOS nor TURN

Therefore is no race nor movement. There are only PEOPLE assigning values. This leads me to conclude that:

PEOPLE are MINDS existing in SPACE. 
Therefore there is no SPACE nor RACE. 
Only MINDS.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
• The problem of RACE is this: 

- A black man trying to comprehend (understanding) a white man. 
- A White man looking at (throwing colors at) the black man. 

It is like a candle in the dark. The darkness stays despite the light shining light.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
• After 2011: Nigerians will still ask where they got it wrong.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
• God deceived all Africans. God put a bushman in the White house and all Africans started to laugh. God then put BAMA mayonnaise in the White House. Then they started rejoicing. 

Puzzle of the whites: Why are Africans rejoicing for an American president ?

N.B: I suspect that President Obama is a closet atheist.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
• The solution of Nigeria's problems is already hidden within the 'problems'. It is up to Nigerians to devise ingenious ways of solving the gargantuan nature of our problems. It is up to us to lead the way for Africa to follow.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
• The primary problem of Africa is this: To stop seeing themselves as a problem. I always ask myself whether "developed nations" who still curdle on our collective resources have the right to denounce us with the tag 'developing nations'
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
• The way language was spread in Africa was thru the concept speech and gestures. They made music and dancing. 
The way language was spread in Europe was thru the concept of seeing and hearing. They made lots of instruments.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

• The problem of RACE is this: 

- A black man trying to comprehend (understanding) a white man. 
- A White man looking at (throwing colors at) the black man. 

It is like a candle in the dark. The darkness stays despite the light shining light.  

HMMMM good point.
but I think white ppl just don't like what they do not understand.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by ChukaEze: 2:34am On Apr 13, 2011
I don't think you are saying anything. I think this is absolute nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

HMMMM good point.

Is this not true for everyone?
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

HMMMM good point.

parfait ! bellisimmo ! This is precisely my point >>> whites want to know all the details about a thing b4 venturing into (that's their strength) >>> blacks just want to get the picture, then work out the details later, sometimes never ! >>> that's the source of black pride
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
• previously Africa had no name = the system worked well 
 When the white man came = the system was still working
After the white man came = the system stopped working
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
• A black man believed marriage to be based on how many women you say "I love you" to. Their society was made by God to be this way. Since White people came, Africans believed that marriages are must be confirmed by the White man's written law. But they still do it traditionally.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
• Dilemma of Nigerian blacks: Our children are becoming like the whites. Still, we have to understand them.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
• Africans always believed in the power of speech above any other thing. Hence, we had multifarious languages, no written
language and yet we successfully transferred core cultural tenets from one generation till the next.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
• Cause of the Nigerian civil war: Obasanjo misunderstood Ojukwu's actions to mean betrayal of our (then incipient) national unity. 

Worsening of the Nigerian Civil war: Obasanjo asked the Edos and (especially) the Hausas to join him in stopping the Igbos.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
• Most blacks are made by God to be intuitive. They are highly attuned to Nature. They (still) live in fear. Most whites are made to be scholarly. They are highly attuned to Reason. They lived with care. The problems of the world (and racism) can only be solved when blacks and whites find their square roots.

1 Like

Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
• Inspiration is what makes (wise) Africans spiritual, Innovation is what makes (smart) Asians oriental, Implementation is what makes (stupid) Europeans physical. Until the world realises this progress will never be made - we will be running in circles.

1 Like

Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by Natasha2(f): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
hmmmm cheesy
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

parfait ! bellisimmo ! This is precisely my point >>> whites want to know all the details about a thing b4 venturing into (that's their strength) >>> blacks just want to get the picture, then work out the details later, sometimes never ! >>> that's the source of black pride
cool cool
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2011
• White people decided jungle justice is black. Black people use the concept of jungle justice to whitewash their society. What do white people want us to use ? Lux !?
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2011
• God has blessed Africa with all she needs to rise up. Africa is asleep alright - asleep whilst standing blessed. She needs to wake up and know how to make better bargains with what she already has. Till then, nations will continue to
prostitute her - freely.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2011
• I was not excited that the last World Cup took place in South Africa - that even after a lot of haranguing. I would have been taken aback if it took place in either of West, Central or East Africa.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
• The idea of heaven is that all blacks will go to heaven and realise that they were a different shade of White. The idea of he'll is that they will go to he'll and not realise that they are just a shade of black. 

Hint: He'll = He will show you how the earth is without Him
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
• A black man taught (spoke) the law of contraDICTION to a white geek named Socrates. Socrates taught (spoke) this law to the PLATE. Plato understood (comprehended) this law and wrote it. AriSTILTED restated this law that a black man spoke and called it the law of CONTRAry to DICTIONary. 

ergo (via Aristotle's power of non-contraDICTION)

Blacks understood the power of speech. Eminem is a grammy-A Word winning artist because of this. Dr. Dre is his mentor.

Ergo

There are no black or whites.  Only people who think they are black or White. MzDARKskinz understands this better than Inked Nerd. This is why I LOVE MzDarkSkinz.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2011
• My pastor was fond of mocking Mobutu Seseseko for wearing 2 wristwatches.

I also laughed until I came up with a hypothesis: Is it possible that the guy had 1 wristwatch constantly set to the time in his country (Congo) and the other to whatever part of the world he was travelling to. 

It is easy to laugh at a person's actions until you see the bigger picture (or you infer/find out what drives such actions)
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2011
• The dilemma of the black race is nothing more than this: Our shame is our pride. Till all black people realise this there is no way that we'll stand tall and proud
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2011
• Africa is a goat that has been milked continuously and stubbornly refuses to curdle on the (intellectual) resources of other nations. We must bargain better with our natural resources. We are well-endowed. I tire of our 'white kinsmen' abroad who tell us what to do. na wa o ! se man no fit rest again ! na follow-follow we go do until we die !
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2011
• Until people world over stop stereotyping, the problem of racism will never stop - Zeno's paradox will remain unsolved. The problem is this: everyday people stereotype
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2011
• Black men know they are in hell, white men think they are in heaven, whilst Asians (Indians, Chinese and Japs) know the difference between the two, and how to work towards . . .
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2011
• Africans world over live in harmony with Nature and many smart people see this as stupidity. No problem ! Somehow Nature blessed us with the Serengeti and the since-lost gift of brotherhood, someone has to pay for needlessly castigating our brothers there and saying that that place wasn't being properly taken care of (Titus 1:15)
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2011
• Africans are fools. They talk much, live short and thank God for everything. Europeans (Russians and Americans) are wise, they walk about, talk less and do not bother about God. Asians foreknew the concept of yin-yang, ergo, they think well, work well and live well. I do not know whether they are wise or fools. They are the excluded middle (Rev 21:27)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide / Official Thread Of Calvary Army Ministries, Ejigbo, Lagos / Global War On Christians In The Muslim World - Gates of Hell will not prevail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.