Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. (2846 Views)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Deeper Life Easter Retreat Rescheduled For May 13-15 / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by Augusto20(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
BE OUR GUEST, AT THE DEEPER LIFE EASTER RETREAT. THE EASTER RETREAT OF THESE YEAR IS TAGGED :"EQUIP YOURSELF FOR VICTORY IN A CORRUPT WORLD".THE GREAT PROGRAMME WILL COMMENCE FROM THE 21st -24Th OF APRIL,2011.VENUE:THE DEEPER LIFE CONFERENCE CENTRE ,AT KILOMETRE 42,LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY  AND OTHER  NUMEROUS LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA AND AROUND THE WORLD.THE MAN OF GOD "PASTOR W.F KUMUYI AND OTHER ANOINTED MINISTERES OF GOD"WILL BE MINISTRING.THERE WILL BE FREE FEEDING,TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATIONCOME .NOW FOR ALL IS READY.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by jpworld(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
Tell Kumuyi to sharaappppp. Nigeria has been corrupt b4 Deeper life came to life.

In-fact corruption is a way of life. So therefore you can't have victory if you are not corrupt. Is better you join corruption, if you backslide from corruption you will remain poor.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by Augusto20(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
"So therefore you can't have victory if you are not corrupt".Bros thank you for your comment.I no that Nigeria is corrupt, but we still have Godly and righteous people in the land.That is why pastor W.F KUMUYI,led by God to organise this great event at this moment.So my dear brother I will want you to grab this life time opportunity to equip yourself with power from on high to live in a corrupt world.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by jpworld(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
Augusto 20:

BE OUR GUEST, AT THE DEEPER LIFE EASTER RETREAT. THE EASTER RETREAT OF THESE YEAR IS TAGGED :"EQUIP YOURSELF FOR VICTORY IN A CORRUPT WORLD".THE GREAT PROGRAMME WILL COMMENCE FROM THE 21st -24Th OF APRIL,2011.VENUE:THE DEEPER LIFE CONFERENCE CENTRE ,AT KILOMETRE 42,LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY  AND OTHER  NUMEROUS LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA AND AROUND THE WORLD.THE MAN OF GOD "PASTOR W.F KUMUYI AND OTHER ANOINTED MINISTERES OF GOD"WILL BE MINISTRING.THERE WILL BE FREE FEEDING,TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATIONCOME .NOW FOR ALL IS READY.

To live in corrupt world, As a rich, money making man or a poor hungry man, Even Kumuyi is corrupt, that's why he is a rich money making man in the name of religion?

Wake up man, stop wasting your time, All this pastors have done thousands of crusade in Nigeria, giving you guys all sort of hope, but things are getting worse everyday. The crusade is about Kumuyi, getting more offering and tithe. Is never about the poor.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by bonetalk(m): 3:57am On Apr 11, 2011
@poster, u don't seems to know this man that called himself jpworld, Devil is working against him, he only need divine intervention like that of brother Paul, so don't respond to his comment, his own case is quite different. People have read what u posted, thanks
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by adros84(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2011
jpworld:

To live in corrupt world, As a rich, money making man or a poor hungry man, Even Kumuyi is corrupt, that's why he is a rich money making man in the name of religion?

Wake up man, stop wasting your time, All this pastors have done thousands of crusade in Nigeria, giving you guys all sort of hope, but things are getting worse everyday. The crusade is about Kumuyi, getting more offering and tithe. Is never about the poor.

Preachers are not responsible for the multiplication of corruption in our land. Corrup[tion continues to multiply because those who listen to these preachers refuse to do what their messages contain. True, some preachers are corrupt. That is because some were not called to the ministry, some were called but allowed the love of money to dim their vision. But there are some who are genuinely called and are still true to the vision. Such preachers cannot shut up because they have God's mandate to preach the gospel of holy living. The choice is yours whether you choose to join the band of corruption or you want to live to please God. No man can force you to make a particular choice. One thing is clear though, whatever choice you make, you must know there would always be a reward at the end of the dday.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by kabiru41: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
Jpworld or wat eva u call urself, U are a foolish man. Even if i am a sinner, i respect men of God. U beta keep ur mouth shot b4 u get blind.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by jpworld(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
kabiru41:

Jpworld or wat eva u call urself, U are a foolish man. Even if i am a sinner, i respect men of God. U beta keep your mouth shot b4 u get blind.

Kabiru abi na Shakiru them call u? You are nothing but a goat head! You only eat dog shit, I dey Kampee, nothing dey happen.

Ask ur Jews god to come and bite me, since He is a Dog. Oloshi!
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by jpworld(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
GBENGA_bonetalk:

@poster, u don't seems to know this man that called himself jpworld, Devil is working against him, he only need divine intervention like that of brother Paul, so don't respond to his comment, his own case is quite different. People have read what u posted, thanks

Better learn from me, or else you will die in poverty,  Religion/Christianity will never save you.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by Augusto20(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
Mr jpworld remember that whatever idea words that man say,he shall give an account of himself before his creator.so watch the kind of words that proceeds from your mouth.respect and give honour to men  of God.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. by jpworld(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
Augusto 20:

Mr jpworld remember that whatever idea words that man say,he shall give an account of himself before his creator.so watch the kind of words that proceeds from your mouth.respect and give honour to men  of God.

This is why Pastors take advantage of people, Don't ask, Don't tell, Don't criticize, Jesus will bite you, if u ask, tell and criticize, is a sin against the holy spirit.

Is just the perfect way, the scam will go on and on. Wake up people!!! Enough of this Jews Scam!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Atheist Not An Antitheist / 12 Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do And Consider Normal / Faith Seminar With Pastor Poju Oyemade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.