Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? (7064 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / Photo:will You Do This 2 Your Galfriend / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
Depending their level of wahala. If you are tied of her how much will you sell her? grin grin. You can sell her at auction price and buy a new gal. Just imagine selling your old galfriend and buying a new one. Mehn! Life for sweet grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by r231(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
she is not a car
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2011
What if it becomes necessary? tongue
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dials Calculator**

If i have to sell Tima, inked, Tjiskill, Mzgreat,  Kandiibabe, chi-baby and  rokiatu to you

( Ermm ) They would cost bout 1.5million shillings

Nothing more nothing less  undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
Depending on their wahala

Tima= worth bout 1.2Million cedi's

Mzgreat= enough problems worth bout 800 shillings

Inked = Another wahala worth bout 650 manilla undecided

Chi-baby= difficult to get worth net value of about 2.3million naira

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hmmm! you are really a good business man. You have made a wise choice. I will take inked for 500 pesuwa. How about that?
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Yemmyc(f): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
xynerise:

Depending their level of wahala. If you are tied of him how much will you sell him? grin grin. You can sell him at auction price and buy a new guy. Just imagine selling your old bwoifriend and buying a new one. Mehn! Life for sweet grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
xynerise:

Hmmm! you are really a good business man. You have made a wise choice. I will take inked for 500 pesuwa. How about that?

I trade Inked and mzgreat for 500 pesuwa the rest are worth more than that

How bout you give me skydeep and i give you Tima and tjiskii ( They are quite good u know ) esp in bed undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by Basseti: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
Maybe 200 bucks.

And I wont be mad if u asked for some change back.
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
@190. well we have an issue on skydeep. My calculator keeps telling me out of range. grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
Forget the calculator then

Okay how about Inked, Mzgreat and Tima for Only skydeep

Thats killing 3 birds with one stone wink
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
^ you cant maintain skydeep. She go fat if she enter your house. Ok why not take Pweety, ms potato for just 5000 CFA?
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by chibaby5(f): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
The devil is a liar grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
Xynerise

Chi-baby is around check her out and let me know how much u would pay on her head undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
@chibaby. you are not suppose to be here. Wait let me finish pricing you. Who knows I might buy you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
Well lets see. . . . . I will take her for 50 Rupee.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
does that include the BB shes holding

U are selfish

price better thing, That babe na Yankee babe ooh!!

Nor all these Bend down select girls all over the place here

Pay 800 shillings make i sell undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by chibaby5(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
190:

Xynerise

Chi-baby is around check her out and let me know how much u would pay on her head  undecided

So u are offering to sell me out? sad sad

xynerise:

Well lets see. . . . . I will take her for 50 Rupee.

Ehh?! Sorry I'm awready taken  smiley 190 tell him
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2011
So 190 you want to dup me? She has already been taken. Ok let me pay 505 mandela abi manillas anyone jare. undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2011
Taken by who

Check the left cheek of chi-baby's Nyash you would see

a stamp here

( OFFICIALLY OWNED BY 190 )

com'on pay me the 800 shillings and lemme leave here jor undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ok see what will happen I will take the right cheek of her nyash and pay you 400 shillings since the left is officially yours. No cheating.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
then what happens to the center of the 2 checks of the nyash

the one they call cleavage, Who owns there!! angry angry
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
That one is exhibit. Or you wan take the centre and leave the left and right cheek for me?

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by chibaby5(f): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
Boroff u is sick angry angry
Why any dude wud wanno sell a damsel lyk me sad cry
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^ cos u proved sturborn so i had to abort the operation

Xynerise pay me my cash 800 quid and lemme gerrout of here!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
xynerise:

That one is exhibit. Or you wan take the centre and leave the left and right cheek for me?

as long as blood doesnt flow to my 3rd leg, Im cool

if not u would hear chi-baby squeal in pleasure grin grin
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by xynerise: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
Wait never go yet. . . . Ooooh! Stretch marks dey the Nyansh! Give me my money back. angry

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
[size=58pt]DIES!! [/size]
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by NDelta(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
But seriously guyz!! It would have been soooooo nice oh. Imagine bidding for women online and when you get bored just go on eBay or nairaland to sell her off and then buy another. Lol. You will see title such as "my black queen for sale. £1m. ONLY" some others will be very descriptive with their title. "here's my sweet 21 year old girl with firm b for sale.,.,.
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
xynerise:

Wait never go yet. . . . Ooooh! Stretch marks dey the Nyansh! Give me my money back. angry

So chi baby get stretch marks for nyash

But the other places dey well packaged, manage am abeg!!

Ok make i reduce the marketing price
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by chibaby5(f): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2011
xynerise:

Wait never go yet. . . . Ooooh! Stretch marks dey the Nyansh! Give me my money back.   angry

Lol gerrout jor u cnt handle da bumpa  grin cool
If men want to buy woman u sef will raise hand  undecided
Re: Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? by 190: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
Chi baby but why u come get stretch marks for nyash na

See as u spoil my business angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Girls/ladies On Nairaland.... / Some Benefit Of Being Single / Slay Queen At It Again (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.