Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Here's A Quick Way 2 Download Java Applications With Operamini Without Using Web - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here's A Quick Way 2 Download Java Applications With Operamini Without Using Web (7023 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Tutorial: How To Download .jar Files With Operamini 5 / Operamini4.2 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Quick Way 2 Download Java Applications With Operamini Without Using Web by Presegs(m): 4:23am On Apr 11, 2011
I'm a die hard internet connector on any mobile phone,Pc and lots more and my clients keep asking me how they can download JAVA applications with operamini without it going to the web browser and I've been downloading Java apps with this trick since December last year and I didn't want to show them the way cuz I've been downloading java applications with operamini which will also give you the opportunity of having the setup of any java applications you download which you can send to other mobile phone users after you must have installed yours.

For the full [b]step by step guide is @ the blogsite attached to my signature [/b]and you can visit it and I should have posted it here but spam robot keep blocking from posting each time I post url and it's a must I put url.

Visit the blog and you are free to drop any question here and I will answer them after you must have read the step by step guide on the blog.

Happy reading! !!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Nokia X2 / How Much Are Nokia 6680 And 6630 / Glo Users, See Why You Should Download Glo Cafe App Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.