Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A (449 Views)

Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From / Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2011
TO EVERY ONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN A CAR,AND YOU DON'T NO WHERE TO GET IT YOU CAN COME DOWN TO COTONOU WHERE YOU GET IT YOUR CLEAN AND NEAT CARS AT A VERY BRILLIANT PRICE.FACTARY FITTED FULL A/C, SERIOUSE BUYER SHOULD HIT ME UP AND I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY.

MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle.The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in three days after complete payment.I deliver cars nationwide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

_BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need to do is to come along with about 55k, 5k will serve as transportation to and flo to cotonou while the 50k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you,which is 30k

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on 08126293326

OR email: waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca

HAMEED

(1) (Reply)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan Auto With A/c Buy Me 3.2 Million / Super Clean/fresh-2007 Eod For Urgent Sale:2.4m / Just Arrived Jaquar Toks For 2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.