Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Pls Help On How To Prepare A Nescafe Coffee Tae - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Help On How To Prepare A Nescafe Coffee Tae (1905 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / How To Prepare A Nutritious Garri Soaked In Water / Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On How To Prepare A Nescafe Coffee Tae by jjc2: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2011
guys pls i need how to prepare it, does it need sugar and milk, or can it b taken like that, but it is 2 bitter
Re: Pls Help On How To Prepare A Nescafe Coffee Tae by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
you dont know how to make coffee which bush did you come from? undecided

jjc_2:

guys pls i need how to prepare it, does it need sugar and milk, or can it b taken like that, but it is 2 bitter

it all depends on your taste. some people like their coffee black and strong. if you don't like the bitter taste, then don't put too much coffee in the mug (i assume we're dealing with instant coffee here). add hot water (cold coffee is shait). add milk and sugar according to your taste. mix everything together and your 'coffee tea' is ready.
Re: Pls Help On How To Prepare A Nescafe Coffee Tae by jjc2: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
dominique:

you dont know how to make coffee which bush did you come from? undecided
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Need A Market That Sells Naija Food Stuff In Birmingham (uk) / Coconut Chicken W/ Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce / How To Prepare Catfish Peppersoup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.