Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau (2822 Views)

Presidential Result In Akwa Ibom: PDP Wins, APC Rejects Result - The Nation / PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 12, 2011
The Peoples Democratic Party has won five out of the six federal constituencies where the National Assembly election held in Plateau State on Saturday. The Independent National Electoral Commission, which declared the result, said the Action Congress of Nigeria got one.

In the results released by the Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mr. Habu Zarma, after they were released at the various local government constituency offices, the PDP won Barakin Ladi/Riyom. Mr. Simon Mwadkom of PDP polled 72,268 votes to defeat his closest rival, Emmanuel Damboyi, of Labour Party, who got 26,217 votes.

In Jos East/Jos South, the incumbent member, Mr. Bitrus Kaze, polled 94,774 to beat five other contestants while the LP candidate got 26,460 votes.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201104112472293
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by sley4life(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2011
Jang will win the Govnorship election. Tallen shouldnt have defected to LP.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by gamesb: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
ppppppppppppppddddddddddddddddddddppppppppppppppppppp
powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by gamesb: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
winner oooohhhhh winnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr winner oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh jonah jang u don win oooooooohhhhhh win
jonah jang winner 2011 election

Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
Please tell me these folks did not go out there to re-elect the same leaders that watched people burn to bits, doing nothing in all that time to quell the situation? sad
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Please tell me these folks did not go out there to re-elect the same leaders that watched people burn to bits, doing nothing in all that time to quell the situation? sad
ha, u don talk am finish, but na so we see am oo, we are so blind.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by blacksta(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nigerians generally suffer from selective amnesia - hence the reason why many still support PDP maybe when PDP do a GHADDAFFI or GBAGBO on us maybe then we realise that these pdp is bad for business.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by vedaxcool(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^^^
GBAM! True talk

When dealing with PDP supporters, it is always a case of a Tragedy of Shakespearean Proportions, to the average PDP supporters Jang is the best Governor because of the Number of bodies he contributed to the occultic machinery - PDP
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by lokya(f): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
Please tell me these folks did not go out there to re-elect the same leaders that watched people burn to bits, doing nothing in all that time to quell the situation?  

BECAUSE THE  PEOPLE KW THE CRIMINALS BEHIND THE MAYHEM IN JOS. God is in Control. Up JANG
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by aletheia(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
See people who don't live in Jos crying louder than the bereaved. Why don't any of you take a fact-finding visit to Plateau state. The people of Plateau state know who their real enemies are.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by emmke(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
oh my beloved PLATEAU. I miss u so much. God bless Jonah Jang. God bless Plateau.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Beaf: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
aletheia:

See people who don't live in Jos crying louder than the bereaved. Why don't any of you take a fact-finding visit to Plateau state. The people of Plateau state know who their real enemies are.

Don't mind them. They are foreigners who are too loud and know too much (as usual).
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by hillsate: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
@kobojunkie.
Your post here is grossly unfair. All you know about plateau is what you have been told. i bet you have never stepped on the shores of the plateau. please don't utter baseless alphabets assemblage.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by AlabaSlim: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2011
@hillsate no ans dose foolz wey dey outside nijaa
i serve 4 jos 2009 & we wey b copas den no d terorist 4 dat state
jus no ans sum foolz wey dey claim nijaa wen dey b chad
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by cold(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
It would take nothing short of a miracle for Jang to be defeated in Plateau state.Jang is doing great things in Jos & environs but the recurrent religious tensions have taken precedence over the major developmental strides undertaken by the state govt
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by 13volts(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
Yah is his doing great. By reducing population explosion. Sai Mama
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by edoyad(m): 5:41am On Apr 13, 2011
13volts:

Yah is his doing great. By reducing population explosion. Sai Mama

Dude accept reality when you see it, Pauline won't get 15% of the votes in that states
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by emmke(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2011
i can see the crisis in jos coming to an end soon. Jos can then reclaim it position as the most beautiful and best livable city in nigeria.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by 13volts(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2011
With jang still in power expect to see more body bags
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Gbenge77(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2011
Lets consign the PEOPLES' DESTRUCTION PARTY to the dustbin of history next saturday.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by aletheia(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
13volts:

With jang still in power expect to see more body bags
^Is that so? May you be counted as one of the body bags since you are wishing evil for the people of Plateau state.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by hillsate: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
@13faults, sorry volts.
You people keep shouting sai mama i wonder who's mama?
Jang has tangible infrastructural developments in the state that were not seen since the time of JD Gomwalk. The questions i want answered are
1. What has TALLEN done during her tenure as deputy governor of plateau state that qualifies her now for the position of the governor.
2. TALLEN has been calling for change. Change from what? The violence in jos is not about Jang because the crises were there even during Dariye. The state of public schools in plateau is in shambles and Tallen was deputy governor cum commissioner of education. What did she do and why did she leave that position?
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by sholatech(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2011
Nice Thread,
When dariye was there, it was mentioned that once dariye loses, there'll be peace in Plateau,
Jang Now there, the same people saying when JANG leaves power, there'll be peace in Plateau State,
Now, can we all see that these people mean that ONLY WHEN THEY ARE IN POWER, then there'll be PEACE??
Tallen is used now as a bait to get their personal aim achieved, and the problem will still linger,
Of course, they Hate JANG because they cant control HIM.
Thank God everyone said the election is free and fair, and Tallen lost in her constituency!!
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by hakanai(m): 1:13am On Apr 14, 2011
All this much crap imagine!personally i have worked for the Jang PDP youth group around this area Bukuru.I know him in his humble days before he became governor.The man has a good record as military governor.For me even when he was in ANPP against the PDP i voted him cos i felt he would deliver.today i see no reason.Where is my neighborhood?where are my friends?why can't i go places freely?why so much hate and killings?over a year of same endless killings without a simple solution!Yet some call him a saint or a victim of conspiracy and plots or refusing to be corrupt
Most people supporting him here are just xtian religious bigots and fanatics.What they see is a man who keeps making his people think the invincible enemy is to blame.while JANG picks a group and demonize for the population to hate.
He keeps exploiting there sentiments to stay alive and continue to deprive others for himself and Du kinsmen.When he is done with the so called hausa/muslims.Others will join the que.Just time.
Imagine people told in churches Tallen master minded bombings in plateau.Tallen getting funding from saudi arabia.How grossly stupid.Simply because she stands against him.Now she is a muslim,enemy of xtians,bomber.
when will this nonsense stop.The lies deceit and killings for political gains.i am tired.Today my community rahol kanang stands in ruins and he is there still instigating hate in churches and youth group.Why?
JANG is evil and a blood sucking freak.He supports and instigate hate with the aid of religious groups and some youth platforms particularly his kins men.Whether you believe it or not i have stayed since 1988 and still have family there and a house obviously without much neighbors. angry
Nonsense!!!! His children lavishly squander the monies of the state and people only care about keep him to help them destroy Hausas!!!
Problem is the state only becomes more polarized with no way of kicking them out.They will always be there forget that dreams of finishing them or driving them away by intimidation and frustration.Someday a table shall be needed to discuss all this atrocity and then only would people realize it was a useless path they took out of hate.
May the lives of the victims rest in peace and may we all learn to say the truth and resist evil in our dealings.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Johns83: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
hillsate:

@kobojunkie.
Your post here is grossly unfair. All you know about plateau is what you have been told. i bet you have never stepped on the shores of the plateau. please don't utter baseless alphabets assemblage.

1) You are wrong . . . I actually lived for a time in Jos . . . I was there on exchange program from my school in Kwara. I have friends and relatives who live in the area, so it is probably a BAD idea to try to argue from an angle that pretends the opponent has less experience in something than you do, especially if you do not know this person well enough

2) READ THE DARN POST ALREADY  . . . I ASKED A QUESTION  . . . . What the heck is UNFAIR In ASKING A QUESTION?
shocked shocked shocked

3) The question is very valid . . . this is the same Jos that the world knows burns every other quarter or so and in the last year has done so even more frequently, no matter how 'humble', how 'honest', how 'handsome' people think these leaders to be, the fact remains that in the area of security they have really not done so much to prevent the place from going up in flames(riots and violence) in some time and it is probably best they be replaced.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by hillsate: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Kobojunkie, I am at this minute in jos and i posting this from jos. I know you know alot about jos but unfortunately what you don't know much about is what the issue in plateau is. its one thing to be versatile with the geograpahy and terrain of plateau and another to know and understand the polity.
I mean no offence but i'm sure you dont know much about the polity of the plateau.
regards.
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs

election fraud going on,
click this link and watch

, Video evidence of fraud by election officials at the polls in South South Nigeria. (Rivers State). Where are all the international election monitors. This only shows that we Nigerians control our own destiny. INEC take note.

pdp power lol pathetic pdp fans, here you are, watch and enjoy
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by zuelars: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
i dey  grin[color=#990000][/color] for those that dumped pdp
Re: Pdp Wins Five Seats In Plateau by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
Yes  is true under jang jos has been burning, under Dariye same thing happened. It is proper to find out what is really happening as long as the hausa/fulani want to impose an emir there and promote their hausa/fulani hegemony, jos will i think continue to burn. If the natives of jos apart from the minority hausa/fulani were angry at jang you would have heard them screaming jang must go. If they vote him in then you should understand that they are in support of him.

The Worst case of Child Abuse in the UK. / Seven Injured In Ekiti ACN, PDP Clash / 1960: A Curse Or A Blessing