Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There (2613 Views)

My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x / Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2007
Re
Re: There by chistiana(f): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2007
nhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is incredible.

thats ladies 4 u, am a lady and i know what it takes if a lady claim she's in love with 10 guys.

so what do u expect, damnation.

i think thats the best.
na men they teach us, so we no get option.
Re: There by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2007
           thats ladies for you, am a lady and i know what it takes if a lady claim she's in love with 10 guys.

What r u saying?, That girls should not put all their eggs in one basket?

I hope they dont loose 'em all while trying to play fast.

Is multiple dating necessary?
Re: There by tboy1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2007
this used to happen when i was with my ex,

@ poster
at least you own babe's phone was ringing and you knew when she received text. i dated one chick for month and i can tell you that her phone never rang(always on silent).On night she crashed over and i saw the phone on the table so i decided to see y this silly phone does not ring. so i called the phone right in front of me and my number was just showing(no vibration,no beep, in fact the light on the screen did not even show, lol) and i just started laughin, My brother, i decided to check this girls phone:

Inbox-Empty
Sent-Empty
Outbox-Empty
Delivery reports-Empty(this one actually made me laugh)

The truth of the matter is Only shady girls hide their text and delete all messages.
Re: There by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2007
abi

You have their name saved with ma love, ma baby, ma own.

What they save your name with does not even come close to the name your folks gave you.
You might be lucky to see your real name, if not Uncle A, B, C.

A girl once told me she has to save her boyfriend's number with Uncle Ade, for fear of her friends stealing the number for their private and selfish runs.

I just dont understand how they think.
Re: There by desgiezd(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2007
"By their fruits we shall know them"
Re: There by iice(f): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2007
Lmao, somethings are not meant to be seen. . .depending on the kind of relationship you have or rather how you guys relate to each other. . .

Me? my guy fit read all wetin hin wan read, wetin kwonsain me grin
Re: There by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2007
@topic
i guess its girls with shady deals and motives that leave their in box and out box empty. i read my messages and never remember to delete them, the only time i delete is when the messages are full and there is no more space to contain new messages entering. i delete them and when i delete i sometimes delete just one unimportant one to allow a new one come in, or i delete at least a few so i don't need to delete a message every time a new message comes in.
Re: There by adeboo(f): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2007
I delete messages on ma fone because i may end up with nosey boyfriends like you that wanna read ma messages.
I only keep messages that are relevant and not ones that are too personal cause u never know who reads these messages on your fones.

As per the answering the call and walking away, omo, that is suspicious no matter what way you look at it.
Re: There by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2007
A friend once told me, he would not mind paying to bug his girlfriend's phone with a GPRS signal.

That is so gross for your close friend to tell you he say your girlfriend in Abuja, when you just spoke to her a minute ago, claiming she is in school, in Enugu.

Mobile phones has been a medium for tranfering lies to a recipient.
Re: There by igbonla(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: There by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2007
What r u saying?

Wen ma ex - picks ma phone she either checks ma credit balance or message box. Its just part of her.

Let me tell u som' , in Nigerian, in fact in the world 2day, if u r lifting up ur hand up or bringing it down, there is always a phone clinged to it.

Its now a natural phenomena, in a sense that u cant help but finding urself doing it, not the fact that u r doing it outta suspision. It just happens.
Re: There by Maleeq(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2007
Call me old fashioned, but I still maintain the view that what you dont know wouldn't hurt you. Firstly, I dont see any reason why you should go thru her phone!
Did I hear someone say in love nuttin should be hidden? Well, in reality, for love to last, certain things are best left private. Messages in her phone should be left as one. C'mon my guy, you know gurls all cheat, why do u wanna hurt urself? Unless you are finding a reason to break off the relationship, then dont go tru her fone.

I hardly delete messages on my fone. When a chic asks to see ma fone, I av got this kool application installed. . .it saves files in profiles. All I do is activate her own profile and hand it to her with a smile. Come see as she go dey trip when she finds only messages sent to and recieved from her! grin (If she only knew shocked)
Re: There by igbonla(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2007
Ok, maybe I am too busy to do it!

I wish you luck in your adventure but don't come screaming here if you go blind.
Re: There by k0be: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2007
First Poster, if I'm in your position I must know; I would read away.
Don't buy into all that "trust me" yap abeg.

>10 Char.
Re: There by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2007
@ Maleeq

I hope and pray u dont give the rite person the wrong profile grin
Re: There by Maleeq(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2007
@Kamura

I say a BIG AMEN to that!
Re: There by LBabe(f): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2007
Hahahahahahah, it really is shady when all messages are deleted, my boyfriend doesn't touch my phone unless he is out of credits.
you know when i knew he really loved me? when we broke up for over a month and got back together,i checked his messages and was shocked to see he had all the messages i had sent him over time, i mean about a million messages,

I used to work with mtn call centre and you dont want to know how many marriages have broken up because of phone calls and msgs,
Re: There by Mandora(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2007
2 things:

1 I think you have an overactive imagination/thinking faculty

2 There's no point being wit someone u dont trust
Re: There by aikmamah1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2007
any chick that switches off her phone when with u or walks away when she wana answer a call has skeleton in her cupboard, period ! if she deletes her massages even the one you sent her some minutes ago then she has a corpse under her bed. never take such serious, keep them and keep someone else because thats xactly what she is doin; she is double (abi triple) dating

my chick do not off her phone when with me as a matter of fact she puts it in loudspeaker esp if a male calls, she doz not delete my massage and to the best of my knowledge doz not delete others, cod i still come across some of them in her phone , the only thing is that her phone is passworded just to keep nosy fellows away but i still have the pass word, she gave it to me, she has mine too grin grin grin
Re: There by 2dye4(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2007
let her delete her messages, take her calls on venus for all i care! am cool so long as she doesn't disrespect me by doing her dirty laundry in my presence (if she has any) grin

i go thru fones (with consent) baisclly for pictures, music and games. personally i think its wrong to go thru your chics phone digging for dirt cos u can't handle d dissapointment of not finding one. wink
Re: There by sammy6(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2007
I read my ex girls text messages once only to find out that she had close to 8 boyfriends and i was just one.I saw all manner of texts in her phone including perverted ones
Re: There by 2dye4(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2007
$ammy:

I read my ex girls text messages once only to find out that she had close to 8 boyfriends and i was just one.I saw all manner of texts in her phone including perverted ones

guess u found what u were lookin for wink
Re: There by angelchi(f): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2007
y shld your gfs phone be your biz? n i believe phone is ment to be 4 one person nt 4 my boyfriend cutting my neck because i deleted my msg,my phone is my biz.
Re: There by olanajim(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2007
Interesting topic, if I may say. But we must be reasonable. On the text messages, two factors come to play. The fellow might be mumu, who dont bother to check the settings on their phone when they bought. They simply show-off their intellectual ignorance by ignoring the basics.
Most phones at factory setting wouldn't save your messages either sent, or received. The owner had the liberty of changing the setting to his own convinience. Since we all know the important of saving some text, like invitation for interview or recharge cards, only mumu would fail to change the setting when her model doesn't save the content. In all sincerity. I helped a JOURNALIST lady to set her phone wap. All the setting were just as they sent it from the factory. And she had used the phone 4 three months!
The second factor is when the fellow has sumthing to cover. U can then take her to your court for character evaluation.
As for me, I have a way of discouraging UNWANTED LADIES: i would delebrately leave sensational message on my phone and place my phone where she could fiddle with it and read. Most them never bother me with love again. It also avail me opportunity to test any girl confidence and trust. I think it is fair not to reveal too much. Lest ladies in the house device a new strategy to beat the trick.
As for the call others have said it all.
Re: There by olanajim(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2007
I'll advice all guys here to stop delebrately checking ur gf phone, you would never catch her that way. Expirence show that she might aftar all be innocent. Some cassanovas would always send text msgs to a beautifl lady. If your girl isn't getting text from other guys,then i assure you that it is either you are dating a slowpoke no one ever want or you are blind.
You won't value her on the long run. And either of you would wish you never cross. So let her get all the msgs but don't be a dumb ass. Just play dumb to catch a sucker. She would buy into your dumbness if you play the real game. Now, let her relax. Hear hear profess her love. Then, find a way to unravel her heart content,
If you confirm you are being sleezed, you should honestly device a game strategy. The rule of the game is : YOU MUST NEVER PLAY TO LOSE! GET OUT OR CUT HER!
Re: There by estylove1(f): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2007
hmm sometimes some things are better left the way they are. as for me i dont delete text messages cos i dont have anything to hide and as for answering calls from afar i dont do that see when in a relationship i dont check to see yr phone cos sometimes when one checks u wont be happy with wat you see so its better u leave it the way it is and if any guy checks my phone for whatever reason i would check his too cos he started it. as for d poster how you dey. i hav dated someone who deletes any text message i send him how i got to know wat that he would read other people text messages to me and he wont say something like oh thanks for your text so wat i did was that i stopped sending him text and thank God we r no more together.
so if u r in a relationship you should be open and if u know checking yr mate's phone would cause unnecessary commotion then dont do it
Re: There by Ralvy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2007
at least you own babe's phone was ringing and you knew when she received text. i dated one chick for month and i can tell you that her phone never rang(always on silent).On night she crashed over and i saw the phone on the table so i decided to see y this silly phone does not ring. so i called the phone right in front of me and my number was just showing(no vibration,no beep, in fact the light on the screen did not even show, lol) and i just started laughin, My brother, i decided to check this girls phone:

Inbox-Empty
Sent-Empty
Outbox-Empty
Delivery reports-Empty(this one actually made me laugh)

The truth of the matter is Only shady girls hide their text and delete all messages.

U're a rily funny dude, bh that's 4ril, Girls of these days are TeRrIbLe, I mean it, 90% of them,
I experienced similar problem wit one of my ex-gurlfrens too, But Guys, if these ladies enjoy treating honest & caring Guys like us, dnt u think we shuld make it 50/50, She plays u, U play her, Every thngs neat, tongue tongue tongue
Re: There by atilla(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2007
Sounds too fishy. I had an experience with a girl like that she was always holding her phone her hand would be sweating i would be like aaaaah leave the phone now. doing all these funny things. guys would call her she would try to be sounding rude and hostile.

bullshit sounds like this girl is trying to play games with guys she sounds to easy. dump the babe
Re: There by osereka(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2007
happen to check my babe phone one day , guess how she save my number? HEAD BOY 1
and there are other head boys up to 8. imagine that!
Re: There by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2007
On the other hand, it's courtesy to answer your phone away from folk you're out with. Or better still, switch it off, it's bad manners to have your phone ringing, especially if you're out for, say a meal.
Re: There by olanajim(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2007
You are extremely lucky to have such a lady. At least you are number 1 that mean you are favorite. I trust you to have done something about that. Else,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Married Early Otherwise You're An Old Woman! / You Never Know With Women / If Your Girlfriend Bedwets....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.