Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms (24591 Views)

Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi has visited the homes of two farmers, Mr Toyin Akeju and Mr. Yusuf Onuche who were found dead on their farms with gunshot wounds suspected to have been fired by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Angry residents, comprising youths, women and the aged, chanted war songs, made bonfires and rained curses on the killers of the two farmers just as vehicular and commercial activities were affected for a greater part of Saturday while the protesters blocked major roads in the community.

Yesterday, two of our farmers from Isaba Ekiti, Mr Toyin Akeju known locally as Jisoro and Mr Yusuf Onuche were found dead on the farms with wounds from gun shots suspected to have been fired by Bororo herdsmen. This, understandably, generated a lot of anger in the community.

This morning I visited the families of the deceased in the community. In offering commiserations of the government and all our people, I reassured them that we will get to the bottom of this sad occurrence and bring all the criminals involved to book.

This is one killing too many and we must do all we can to protect all citizens. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. Amen.

Kayode Fayemi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bless him,he should do more and try to emulate Jesus Christ

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by SLAP44: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself and your people while more die. Instead of you to make moves towards Yoruba independence.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by cpu2006(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Jones4190(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Here are 12 important questions and answers Nigerian are asking before considering getting vaccinated:

●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

Question:
So what exactly does the vaccine do?
I rest my case.

120 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Putting personal ambition over his people's life

Number one sign of a bad leader

25 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Jack005(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
People are dying in Yoruba land via Fulani massacre whereas some afonja miscreants come on nairaland to type rubbish and form key board warriors.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Shameless man.

13 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ChiefOloye(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
He went to their houses to curse their killer and give their families miserable amount of money. then moves on, while waiting for the next citizen of his state to be grusomely murdered by the rampaging Fúlàní herdersmen, before being man enough like his counterpart in Ondo.

31 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
I don't know what the visitation is all about, because when they were alive, u knew their life is at stake due to insurgence of these bad people, u keep giving them hope, wen these people continue killing them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by oluwasegun007(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Then he would visit for the next, and the next after it and no action...

May God watch over us

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by goodradiance(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ok...but when will all this end

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by sangresan(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
fergie0o1:
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi has visited the homes of two farmers, Mr Toyin Akeju and Mr. Yusuf Onuche who were found dead on their farms with gunshot wounds suspected to have been fired by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Angry residents, comprising youths, women and the aged, chanted war songs, made bonfires and rained curses on the killers of the two farmers just as vehicular and commercial activities were affected for a greater part of Saturday while the protesters blocked major roads in the community.

Kayode Fayemi

On his Facebook page, the simp gomina of Ekiti wrote that those farmers were allegedly attacked by Bororo herdsmen...

The idiot wasn't brave enough to call them Fulani herdsmen...

40 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Ecbatana: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
We can all see that it isn't media propaganda afterall: the atrocities of the herdsmen.

An uprising has begun in the hearts of many against this government. How long before it starts to manifest in reality.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ScamHunter: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
My condolences. The fact remains that these governors are severely hampered by the north inspired Constitution. To stop the genocide, the country must see it for what it is - ethnic cleansing. Large swats of territories from the middlebelt to SW are being overrun by Fulani and no one is doing something concrete about it. This is the time to call for the amendment of the Constitution and restructuring. But I think for those Yoruba communities, it's already getting late since the Fulani never budge wherever they gain ground. I pray that our Yoruba people don't go the way of Birom, Tiv and others whose land are now largely in contest with the desert herders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ScamHunter: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Some foolish people will soon jump in here and cry Ibo ooo...Iboooo, ..ibooo ...just out of fear for Fulani. Chai....at the rate some of these our fear fear Oduduwa people are progressing in foolishness, 2023 will meet many of them with plates on queue in Benin republic IDP camps. You'll never grow balls to face your enemy. You're hiding under Ibo this, Ibo that while Fulani are kicking your people to Oblivion.

The solution to their maelstrom is simple:
Form a vigilante. A real vigilante with capacity to contend with herdsmen. Can't imagine a sensible human being armed with a shot gun and WWI grade rifle trifle with their lives by facing a herdsmen with a Kalashnikov. I maintain that it's akin to spitfires against F18s: pure suicide. That's why Amotekun will continue to be a toothless bulldog.

Fulani must be disarmed or the people should defend themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by AfonjaConehead: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
The likes of blackpantherxxx olowedewaris blamingthedevil oshigun midolian etc will never be seen on here...as it doesn't involve the Igbos but their beloved masters nah... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by temmyyem: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
The Yorubas has been reduced to race were herdsmen can kill at will, they decide who and who can go to the farm, all because of an evil agenda that comes with money and government position, the leaders have refused to do nothing to stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Grovemaster: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jones4190:
Here are 12 important questions and answers Nigerian are asking before considering getting vaccinated:

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

Does not prevent death

Question:
I rest my case.
This's what I call colossal madness!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by BKayy: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
I blame SW media for this farmers death. They convinced them that nothing is happening instead of saying the truth and tagging BBC, Dstv, Nta and other agencies when one is killed like the people that value their lives do.
Come to think of it Ekiti have not been in the news for a time now during this partitioning of SW and they are the ones with fertile evergreen land.
Fulani Herdsmen should consider Ekiti too. They have green fields they are not using.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Afon.jas should learn to be at peace with their Fulani masters,,give dem land and crops where they can graze peacefully,and always prostrate when their villages are being attacked ,after all they would soon be rewarded

Una go learn the hard way,
God bless MNK
God bless ESN
God bless the rising sun

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by chiagozien(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Why are yorubas afraid of self rule?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Kriss216: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
I just don't want to believe that man standing here is an Oba in Yorubaland.

Why should an Oba vacate his throne, just to stand and talk to one of his subjects?

8 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by RunzMAN: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
K
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by flokii: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
I read on another thread where two Igbos claiming to be Fulanis killed about 4 Ghanian girls until their true identities was uncovered and were given death sentence..

Every Yoruba needs to wake up and be alert to antics of wicked neighbors hell bent on seeing Nigeria collapse. We must not think one-way and accept that any crime of murder on our soil is automatically by Fulanis.

Some people are fond of hijacking events to push their sinister agenda all the time in Yorubaland. We must go the Ghana way show zero mercy for these wicked beings killing descendants of Odua so that war will happen and their aim of disintegration achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by calcal: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
The whole world is watching! I hope the IFE warlords wake up and do something instead of talking trash about Ighoho

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Rebuke: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
What a pity. Just look at the kids that have been made fatherless all due to the carelessness and failure of the government to provide security for the citizens.

I hope it won't just end in a visit. Make sure those behind it are fished out and properly dealt with ........measure should also be put in place to avoid such in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by BanevsJoker(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
[i][/i]
Jones4190:

Does not prevent death

Question:
I rest my case.
I hope this is not copy and paste. I really hope you typed it yourself.
I like this way of thinking. Better than accepting whatever this evil government says without asking questions.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Optional09: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Prevention is better than cure

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ojasweb(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jack005:
People are dying in Yoruba land via Fulani massacre whereas some afonja miscreants come on nairaland to type rubbish and form key board warriors.

They are being paid 25,000 per month, for being STOOPID.

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Sheriman(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fighting the Fulani government to getting and achieving Yoruba nation is more importanta than anything this politician are doing. How many families of the bereaved Governor won visit to console their heart for their great lost?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN / Throwback Photos Of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / House Of Representatives’ Provocative Hijab Bill - Punch Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.