Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

If Cpc Merges With Acn It Will Be A Plus For Pdp(mathematically) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Cpc Merges With Acn It Will Be A Plus For Pdp(mathematically) (857 Views)

Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! / Breaking News: APC Merges With New PDP / Govt Merges EFCC, ICPC; Scraps BPE, NAPEP, Six Other Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Cpc Merges With Acn It Will Be A Plus For Pdp(mathematically) by lwise(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
Check out this mathematical analysis

Assuming

GEJ                                   Ribadu                            Buhari
40%                                  30%                                30%

It means that those 30% of voters who want to vote for Ribadu dont like Buhari,likewise the 30% of voters who want to vote for Buhari dont like Ribadu.
If CPC and ACN MERGES,it simply translate to more votes for GEJ bc some of those supporting Ribadu never believes in Buhari and vise versa.

If they eventually merge

The result will be

GEJ                                        (ACN+CPC)
60%                                        40%

Let them think twice b4 merging bc its too late,the time is to short to move round and inform the voters about the merging.
Re: If Cpc Merges With Acn It Will Be A Plus For Pdp(mathematically) by Antiscam1: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
dis is simply brilliant!,i tot as much because d merger is just too late!
Imagine,any of d candidate announcing nationwide dat he has stepped down for d other
Yes INEC will accepts such but dey will definately conduct d election with such candidates name & photo
on d ballot papers & i can assure u dat 40% of d initial voters who wanted to vote for such ALREADY WITHDRAWN candidate
will still go ahead to cast an invalid vote due to many factors eg high illiteratecy rate.

Dis automatically means dat votes of d withdrawn candidates does not translate to vote of d person he withdrew for!
meaning dat none will eventually march PDP! who still retains dier voters!

D point is dat dis MERGER is too LATE!,dey should ve done dis earlier if both ACN & CPC are serious about dislodging pdp
Re: If Cpc Merges With Acn It Will Be A Plus For Pdp(mathematically) by lwise(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
I believe their will be a better chance for ACN in 2015 if they refuse CPC's offer.
If ure one of their supporters just advice them cos it will work against them in 2015.
Re: If Cpc Merges With Acn It Will Be A Plus For Pdp(mathematically) by lwise(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
Buhari supporters where them dey
Re: If Cpc Merges With Acn It Will Be A Plus For Pdp(mathematically) by tobiecxs(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
Your statistics is not any way near accurate, except you are including the rigging factor for the party that is pro at rigging. The recent parliamentary election result is a significant step forward. The presence of a strong opposition will to an extent limit the misdeeds of the ruling party. However, I am expecting rapid changes in the South-West region of Nigeria; this should prompt the rascally domineering party to check themselves in preparation of future elections. If they’ve failed to learn their lesson now, I’m waiting for more surprises come 2015.
Re: If Cpc Merges With Acn It Will Be A Plus For Pdp(mathematically) by skullbaba: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
i am sure the poster as a F in mathematics
Re: If Cpc Merges With Acn It Will Be A Plus For Pdp(mathematically) by lwise(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
@skulbaba,e bi like say your head dey menstruate.

(1) (Reply)

Did Acn And Pdp Gang Up In Lagos? / Cpc Wins Kaduna With Slight Margin. / Osun State Monarch Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Female Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.