Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? (5245 Views)

Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / Ladies Dont Spend All Your Time Chasing Boyfriends Unless You Are Ready To Marry / 10 DEADLY Mistakes Men Make With Women They Have Feelings For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Pweety4me(f): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
If you take a look at the men who congregate at any social outing, you’ll notice they have a tendency to huddle in semi-circle looking at women.  They attempt to be discrete at first, but as the liquor pours on, they forget about their efforts to cover up their blatant staring.  And if you look closely, those men are slightly covering their mouths with their drinks so they can talk to each other about what they see and share scouting reports.  Seems a bit much right?  It actually is.  The things these men are trying to decipher are:

1) Where are the good looking shorties?

2) Anybody know a specific shorty?

3) What are my chances at taking that shorty home?

Notice that none of these men have an interest in a relationship with any of the women. But they will spend their entire night going through those three questions.  It will be the catalyst for his entire night; what he does, what he buys and how long he stays.  Now, when you consider this vantage point, also consider that most men spend the majority of their time at work. After that, the priorities are usually family and friends.  Thinking about a mate is low on his list of priorities and doesn’t get a lot of his time.  So why is he wasting his time on some jumpoff?

Perhaps, the better question is, how do jumpoffs garner so much attention from men?  Especially, when there are better options available.  The answer is simple, because it’s the nature of men.

Men Are Visual

All men will tell you that just because a woman is good looking doesn’t mean she is right for you.  What they won’t tell you is that if a man doesn’t find you attractive, he’ll likely never approach you.  So, I’m not sure what that first statement means.  As women, consider what you’ve seen. Men spend a lot of time on the Internet gushing over video vixens.  They know absolutely nothing about those women or their mental capacity to carry a conversation, however, they are smitten.  So, when a man sees a scantily clad woman out on the town, they’d rather stare at her for hours than look at any woman who’s dressed appropriately.

“Men will rather take the trout in the river than the marlin in the ocean.”

This is an analogy that originated from a popular movie in 2010, but the concept is simple.  You can catch a lot of small fishes or you can spend a long time catching the big fish.  When a man thinks in the short term about picking a mate, he thinks about what he’s willing to bring to the table and what she’s going to bring to the table.  Most men out on the town aren’t looking for their wife. If he finds her … then, yes.  But they aren’t searching for that.  They are looking for a short-term option of satisfaction, and by short-term option I don’t just mean a one-night stand.  When a man looks at a jumpoff, he realizes that he’s not going to have to put much effort into that situation.  When he looks at wifey material, he fully understands that in order to court and win this woman over, he’s going to have to be about his business.  And that’s going to lead him to putting in work.  The exact opposite of what he’d like to do.

“Ain’t no shame in her game.”

Easy women have no self-respect.  None.  And that puts them in a nothing-to-lose position.  And you know what they say about fighting someone who has nothing to lose: don’t.  For a man looking to hit a homerun on the first toss, a jumpoff doesn’t mind being that homerun.  And that makes them successful at finding men.  You won’t ever see a woman with any self-respect leaving the house with the cheeks of her butt hanging below her skirt, or wearing tights instead of leggings.  Jumpoffs?  They let it ride …

"When a man takes up a wife, he sets aside those childish games."
HOW MANY? undecided

Your opinions smiley

Reference:http://bitchielife.necolebitchie.com/2011/04/why-do-men-spend-so-much-time-chasing-women-they-dont-plan-to-wife-up/

Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nekai(f): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
Exactly why women shouldn't go to certain places and expect to meet a serious guy.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Africanqueen2(f): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nekai:

Exactly why women shouldn't go to certain places and expect to meet a serious guy.
Well said
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by obowunmi(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
who doesn't want to dobo ? you must dobo at all cost na! kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by lashontae(f): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
nice write-up, pweety. I had an aha moment while readin!
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2011
Great question Pweety but plain and simple it's for s3x and bragging rights.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Phate07(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2011

Must one marry every piece of dainty skirt.

Btw, not all women are wife materials.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by obowunmi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^ well said bro!~ Full G BA M!

who even said all women want to be wives ?
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
Phate07:

Must one marry every piece of dainty skirt.

Btw, not all women are wife materials.

why open your legs to insert your Cobra into dainty 'dirty/worthless dens'?

why not save YOURSELVES the drama and wait until you find the host that possess right habitat
for your mind, body and Cobra?  tongue

Not all men are MEN.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nekai(f): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Great question Pweety but plain and simple it's for s3x and bragging rights.

I wish that every young girl would out there would realize this fact. Some girls know it and don't care, but many don't know, so they actually respond to cat calls and whistles and end up finding out the hard way. Maybe if a girl has older brothers or older guy cousins she grew up with, she understands this from the beginning?  undecided

obowunmi:

who even said all women want to be wives ?

True, not every girl is looking to be "wifed up" immediately, but keep in mind that after cossing the intimacy barrier in a relationship most women transform from casual girlfriend to feelings of endless looove and all that crap.

I heard this quote a while back and it is true!:

"Before sex the man isn't thinking clearly and the woman is thinking clearly, and after sex the man is thinking clearly and the woman isn't thinking clearly."
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nekai(f): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

why open your legs to insert your Cobra into dainty 'dirty/worthless dens'?

why not save YOURSELVES the drama and wait until you find the host that possess right habitat
for your mind, body and Cobra? tongue

Not all men are MEN.

Lololol!
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by obowunmi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nekai:

"Before sex the man isn't thinking clearly and the woman is thinking clearly, and after sex the man is thinking clearly and the woman isn't thinking clearly."

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nekai:

I wish that every young girl would out there would realize this fact. Some girls know it and don't care, but many don't know, so they actually respond to cat calls and whistles and end up finding out the hard way. Maybe if a girl has older brothers or older guy cousins she grew up with, she understands this from the beginning?  undecided

so true but unfortunately for us women we mature much quicker than men. So by the time we are 16 we are for the MOST part looking for that prince charming, when most boys that age are still suffering from the "playing with action figures" mentality. So imagine and irresponsible boy who learns about the pleasures of s3x? he will enjoy it and brag amongst his guy friends and that is where the competition begins.

He is a user but not slow, he knows the young girl is looking for love and will tell her all the right things KNOWING he will leave her, not to mention a lot of us women/females are rebellious and think we know it all before we have an idea what is going on, so no matter how much our parents, friends or even brothers preach it we have that "it wont happen to me" attitude. Unfortunately they [boys] do not outgrow this habit until they are well into their late twenties/thirties so you can imagine the YEARS of playing games they have enjoyed and the women who were left broken as a result.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nekai:

False. You can meet the love of your life anywhere, anyhow, anytime. Being in a wrong place does not equate to being the wrong one.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Phate07(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2011

Sex is way different from marriage.
Sex is a physical thing that deals with momentary urges and desires. While
Marriage is a life-long obligation to a trusted partner, and should not be based only on sex.

Marriage should only occur after prolonged deliberations. Rushed marriages only end in DIVORCE!
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nekai(f): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
Phate07:

Sex is a physical thing that deals with momentary urges and desires.

Sex is a spiritual thing, and it can leave lifetime urges and desires. Women are especially prone to this, so when you meet a woman that you think is ok with having casual sex left and right, you may be suprised when she starts changing and talking about the future. This is why women need to know themselves and what they really want at the end of the day, and men need to realize that they can't walk around treating women like matresses.

MzDarkSkin:

so true but unfortunately for us women we mature much quicker than men. So by the time we are 16 we are for the MOST part looking for that prince charming, when most boys that age are still suffering from the "playing with action figures" mentality. So imagine and irresponsible boy who learns about the pleasures of s3x? he will enjoy it and brag amongst his guy friends and that is where the competition begins.

He is a user but not slow, he knows the young girl is looking for love and will tell her all the right things KNOWING he will leave her, not to mention a lot of us women/females are rebellious and think we know it all before we have an idea what is going on, so no matter how much our parents, friends or even brothers preach it we have that "it wont happen to me" attitude. Unfortunately they [boys] do not outgrow this habit until they are well into their late twenties/thirties so you can imagine the YEARS of playing games they have enjoyed and the women who were left broken as a result.

True!!! Which is why women need to stop wasting their time thinking that boys in their age group are looking to settle down. If a woman dates guys her age and she is ready to settle down, it can be a waste of the best years of her life.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nekai:

True!!! Which is why women need to stop wasting their time thinking that boys in their age group are looking to settle down. If a woman dates guys her age and she is ready to settle down, it can be a waste of the best years of her life.

GBAM X 10 wink smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by desholah(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2011
OP.
I seconded what Phathead said . . .Not all women are wife material. cheesy grin
So it's obviously for intimacy and i suppose the ladies enjoy it too tongue cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by MrsChima(f): 2:28am On Apr 13, 2011
Good question OP.

Desolah,

If she is good enough to Bleep then she should be good enough to marry. NO EXCUSE.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by TruMantra(m): 6:25am On Apr 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Good question OP.

Desolah,

If she is good enough to bleep then she should be good enough to marry.  NO EXCUSE. 
Even you cannot believe that. Some babes are perfect for bleeping, they're spontaneous, adventurous and wanna do me as much as I wanna do them. Unfortunately, that's a miniscule part of being take-home-to-mamma material.
In fact, I wouldnt wanna get up to the kind of "crazy" with my woman that I'd get down to with some babes.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by ektbear: 6:30am On Apr 13, 2011
@Pweety4me: Did you write this yourself, or get it from somewhere? If the former, you should write for a site/blog. . . it is pretty good.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by frank317: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2011
as for me, sometimes i find my self wanting to Bleep every thing with two breats the wears skirt.

i alwys cant help imagining how those thight or fat or sexy or slim laps will look when bare. i see a woman walk by and i imagine how she will look when naked. i imagine how touching her boobs and body will feel like. i ask myself "will it be different from Sandra's" yet i know it will be the same but cant help it.

i imagine how every girls moans and i want to hear it from all girls. the pleasure i derive from wooing them after a long fight and struggle, using all tactis and wooing skills i have learnt is really overwhelming.

the feeling of power i have over her is gratifying.

the truth is that, for me, there is a whole new yet similar experience for me everytime i am with a new chik. i guess i will be stuck ontil the day will be able to tell the difference between the new and the similar.

i have my girl, but she is more of a friend thn some1 i just want to Bleep. she is also a basis for comparism
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Pweety4me(f): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2011
frank3.16:

as for me, sometimes i find my self wanting to bleep every thing with two breats the wears skirt.

i alwys cant help imagining how those thight or fat or sexy or slim laps will look when bare. i see a woman walk by and i imagine how she will look when unclothed. i imagine how touching her bosoms and body will feel like. i ask myself "will it be different from Sandra's" yet i know it will be the same but cant help it.

i imagine how every girls moans and i want to hear it from all girls. the pleasure i derive from wooing them after a long fight and struggle, using all tactis and wooing skills i have learnt is really overwhelming.

the truth is that, for me, there is a whole new yet similar experience for me everytime i am with a new chik. i guess i will be stuck ontil the day will be able to tell the difference between the new and the similar.

i have my girl, but she is more of a friend thn some1 i just want to bleep. she is also a basis for comparism

Nawa ooo u r way 2 greedy & disastrously curious!

Ever wondered if that next chic could be carry some STD's between her legs 2? undecided

Doggggyy!na him u be. . .i pray your girl don't eva think?wait did i just say your girl?u have a girl & u fantasizing about how black & yellows punny will look like?wat a shame!!!

U na life don spoillll!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Goldieluks: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2011
@OP,good question,maybe you need to write a book? undecidedyou seem a good writer.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Pweety4me(f): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2011
Makes you guys no make me laff, and r u guys talking about the question bolded @ the end?
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Nekai(f): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2011
frank3.16:

as for me, sometimes i find my self wanting to bleep every thing with two breats the wears skirt.

i alwys cant help imagining how those thight or fat or sexy or slim laps will look when bare. i see a woman walk by and i imagine how she will look when unclothed. i imagine how touching her bosoms and body will feel like. i ask myself "will it be different from Sandra's" yet i know it will be the same but cant help it.

i have my girl, but she is more of a friend thn some1 i just want to bleep. she is also a basis for comparism

shocked
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Pweety4me(f): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2011
Yes ke, dat's how dem see na!
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by lashontae(f): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2011
@MzDarkSkin
You make alot of sense. But I think the issue of dating one's mate isnt all conclusive. Its a question of what a man wants/can offer at a particular tym. I hav dis friend who broke up with her boyfriend (7 years her snr) because he wasnt ready to commit. I also hav a friend whom this hot younger guy (2 years) wants to wife so bad.
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Pweety4me(f): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2011
Respect urself ladies, if u don't show respect 4 ya self how will he respect u?try & keep it 100% all the time, we talking about the friends u keep, places u go, how u dresss e.t.c. . .DO NOT follow trend, do ur own thing BE REAL!!
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Pweety4me(f): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Pweety4me: Did you write this yourself, or get it from somewhere? If the former, you should write for a site/blog. . . it is pretty good.

Unfortunately not, i do not write, i can but i don't, yea it's 1 site blogger like that! smiley
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by RuuDie(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2011
@ Topic,

you never know who you're gonna wife in the end; for some its the first woman they meet, for others its the fiftheenth, twentieth etc. . . .most others can't even keep count.
One thing is certain however, a man's definitely gonna wife at least one eventually - but before he does, he's got to run through the a couple of 'em. . . .its not a matter of choice, its not avoidable, it just happens that way!
Re: Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? by Pweety4me(f): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2011
RuuDie:

@ Topic,

you never know who you're gonna wife in the end; for some its the first woman they meet, for others its the fiftheenth, twentieth etc. . . .most others can't even keep count.
One thing is certain however, a man's definitely gonna wife at least one eventually - but before he does, he's got to run through the a couple of 'em. . . .its not a matter of choice, its not avoidable, it just happens that way!

Runnn?wat do u mean?since when do dycks run?they ave legs?

your a bad influence, & unfortunately for you, your doomed!

This is not what u should be encouraging, u should encourage men do be wise in their choice, r we raising future MEN or Hookers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘i Infected 1,000 Men With Hiv’ – Confessions Of A Prostitute (pictured) / Can A AA Genotype Marry A SS Genotype? / I Am Scared Of Going To Serve In Cross-river!!! I Need Encouragement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.