Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Omot With Michael Bolton - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omot With Michael Bolton (14997 Views)

See What This Boy Is Doing With Michael Jackson's Daughter! They Are Said To Be / Toke Makinwa Dumps Wedding Ring In Lagoon, Competing With Michael Jackson / Jackie Appiah Talks Relationship With Michael Bobby Obodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
yomijnr:

I still don't see how the names you mention equate to most Nollywood stars.  Another thing you seem to forget is the cultural difference in both countries, while I'm not in anyway condoning being overweight the truth is in some cultures in Nigeria some people see being overweight as a sign of beauty, strange as it may sound.    Some people would even argue that Jennifer Anniston is underweight and that is every bit as bad as being overweight.  Also i'm sick off all the rubbish I keep hearing about celebrities supposed to be leading examples.  It may shock you to know that celebrities are human too and as such they are allowed to have their own flaws.  You don't need to look up to a celebrity to know what is and isn't good for you.  There ar people who indulge in cakes and fried chicken and still manage to stay in shape or are even underweight,  there are many factors involved in determining ones weight and size.

The list of names I produced does not equate to most Nollywood stars because I only listed some of them.

Celebrities leading by examples is not rubbish. They are supposed to lead good examples just like the rest of humanity. I'm the eldest in my family, so I try to lead good examples, famous or not. People idolize Omotola as much as the next person. The fact that she is in the public eye makes it that much more important for her to be a role model. I don't need to look up to a celebrity to know what is and isn't good for me, but try telling that to the next person. Not everyone reasons like that, which is why people in the limelight should always try to do the right thing and look their best.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by yomijnr(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
ogugua88:

The list of names I produced does not equate to most Nollywood stars because I only listed some of them.

Celebrities leading by examples is not rubbish. They are supposed to lead good examples just like the rest of humanity. I'm the eldest in my family, so I try to lead good examples, famous or not. People idolize Omotola as much as the next person. The fact that she is in the public eye makes it that much more important for her to be a role model. I don't need to look up to a celebrity to know what is and isn't good for me, but try telling that to the next person. Not everyone reasons like that, which is why people in the limelight should always try to do the right thing and look their best.

I could also make a list of Nollywood stars who aren't overweight to match whatever list you make and this would leave us nowhere.  My point is you shouldnt go about making comments like that with nothing to back them up.  Yes people look up to celebrities, I'm not disputing that, my point is people don't do things they know are wrong just because celebrities do them, they would still do them regardless.  Anyone who does something just because a celebrity they look up to is doing it has bigger problems to worry about.  I'm done with this argument as we don't seem to be getting anywhere, we'll just have to agree to disagree
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by poweredcom(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
After bolton go poke am
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
yomijnr:

I could also make a list of Nollywood stars who aren't underweight to match whatever list you make and this would leave us nowhere.  My point is you shouldnt go about making comments like that with nothing to back them up.  Yes people look up to celebrities, I'm not disputing that, my point is people don't do things they know are wrong just because celebrities do them, they would still do them regardless.  Anyone who does something just because a celebrity they look up to is doing it has bigger problems to worry about.  I'm done with this argument as we don't seem to be getting anywhere, we'll just have to agree to disagree

Lol. I didn't say Nollywood actors or actresses. I used the word stars, as in celebrities, not the up-and-coming people. Yes, there's a difference. Most of the stars are overweight. I stand by that. Movies and photos are enough proof, unless you can't tell when someone is overweight by looking at them.

You'd be surprised. Eating disorders have always been an issue, but when the eating-disorder cases spiked in Hollywood, they also spiked across the United States (mostly teenagers).
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by gomeek(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
nbl tech:

i'm jealous!
did u say?@poster y is she slouchin.her dress sims lyk a c thru 2 mua.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
women would always pick out flaws amongst themselves embarassed

She's looks good cool
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
cant you guys read thier body language,mich's smile is half-hearted.its not realy a smile,more like a grin.meaning he's not realy feeling her and want the pose done with fast while your omo sexy want the pose to linger on and on and on.am sure bolton's not even having blood rush even wif there body contact

true talk.

i nor fine like her o, but i still gat to tell it like it is.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
But 90% of 9ja women are fake-pregnant. Why the hullabaloo? Where is that Ette's Body Massage machine?

me sef need am.

can it get rid of fat and big tummy cos i'm getting rather desperate.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by sley4life(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
not my biz. U can aim high instead of pock nosing
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by yomijnr(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. I didn't say Nollywood actors or actresses. I used the word stars, as in celebrities, not the up-and-coming people. Yes, there's a difference. Most of the stars are overweight. I stand by that. Movies and photos are enough proof, unless you can't tell when someone is overweight by looking at them.

You'd be surprised. Eating disorders have always been an issue, but when the eating-disorder cases spiked in Hollywood, they also spiked across the United States (mostly teenagers).

The eating disorders you mention are as a result of the pressure the media places on celebrities and the images the media feed to the public on what the ideal weight is and not as a result of what any celebrity did.  You dont have to be as skinny as Jennifer Anniston or look like Halle Berry to have a healthy weight .  And since you're naming overweight Nollywood 'stars'.  I have a list of my own that are not overweight.  Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, Genevieve, Oge Okoye, Mercy Johnson, Kate Henshaw, Joke Silva, Rachel Oniga, Stephanie Okereke, Funke Akindele, Bukky Wright, Sam Loco, Nonso Diobi, Yemi Blaq, Stella Damasus, Tonto Dike, Clarion Chukwura, Bob Manuel, Lilian Bach, Fred Amata, Joseph Benjamin
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
yomijnr:

The eating disorders you mention are as a result of the pressure the media places on celebrities and the images the media feed to the public on what the ideal weight is and not as a result of what any celebrity did.  You dont have to be as skinny as Jennifer Anniston or look like Halle Berry to have a healthy weight .  And since you're naming overweight Nollywood 'stars'.  I have a list of my own that are not overweight.  Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, Genevieve, Oge Okoye, Mercy Johnson, Kate Henshaw, Joke Silva, Rachel Oniga, Stephanie Okereke, Funke Akindele, Bukky Wright, Sam Loco, Nonso Diobi, Yemi Blaq, Stella Damasus, Tonto Dike, Clarion Chukwura, Bob Manuel, Lilian Bach, Fred Amata, Joseph Benjamin

guy, stella damacus is overweightooh, and so are lilian bach and bukky wright, u just wan win sha ni
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
by african standards they're not overweight, but by western standards they are.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by HaveSense1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
Well, other than weight, do you see the accessories she has? Is that a toy watch? What the hell? Looks like one of those toys you find in a happy meal at McDonalds or something.

Being overweight is one thing, but looking like you don't give a damn is another.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by SweetT1: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
pscheww,

Like Michael Bolton is one Important Celebrity. The guy is a walking Copy writing Machine. Name a popular song Mr. Bolton has not copied? But Lord have mercy! What has this girl been eating? Does Mr Bigs and Tantalizers make you this Voluminous?
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
Oga Michael e don tey oh! Back in the days you were my main man. . . before I got 'so sick of love songs' like Neyo.

Btw Omotola does look nice(r) this time. . .although the outfit looks a bit like that of a fashion-conscious mourner.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by naijangel7(f): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2011
yomijnr:

You forgot Osuofia.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 15, 2011
yomijnr:

The eating disorders you mention are as a result of the pressure the media places on celebrities and the images the media feed to the public on what the ideal weight is and not as a result of what any celebrity did. You dont have to be as skinny as Jennifer Anniston or look like Halle Berry to have a healthy weight .  And since you're naming overweight Nollywood 'stars'.  I have a list of my own that are not overweight.  Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, Genevieve, Oge Okoye, Mercy Johnson, Kate Henshaw, Joke Silva, Rachel Oniga, Stephanie Okereke, Funke Akindele, Bukky Wright, Sam Loco, Nonso Diobi, Yemi Blaq, Stella Damasus, Tonto Dike, Clarion Chukwura, Bob Manuel, Lilian Bach, Fred Amata, Joseph Benjamin

Lol. The same Stella Damasus I see on Teju Babyface's show is not overweight? Unbelievable. Maybe it's been a while since you've seen her. According to BMI, some of the ones you've listed will be considered overweight. People are overweight and won't look like they are. I'm not excluded. I'm tall and look slender but my BMI is like 25.39, which is overweight. It's supposed to be 24.99 or under to be considered healthy.

Media or not, there will always be scrutiny. People have the power to choose and change for the better. Initially you said people don't do things because of celebrities. Now that I've mentioned celebrities and eating orders, you've said they do it because of the media. If celebrities can cave into media pressures, what stops the average human being from caving into celebrity pressures?

It's always in one's hands to choose his/her fate. You didn't like my dress. Am I going to burn it now? No. I'm choosing not to burn my dress. If people and media scrutinize celebrities, they don't have to listen. Are they the only ones who get criticized? People need to take responsibility for once. There are other ways to look better than starving yourself, purging, or using laxatives. I don't blame the media for anything except for going overboard. People have to take responsibility for their actions. That's why I said celebrities should lead by example. The world is watching Omotola and her colleagues, not the monkeys behind the cameras and video recorders.

She was at the Grammys in February. Now she's been seen with Michael Bolton. You don't get second chances to make a first impression. I think it's safe to say that African influence is moving to the west. Genevieve Nnaji was on Oprah, MI and P-Square were both nominated for the BET Awards and attended last year, 2 Face Idibia on The Monique Show, and D'Banj on BET are just some examples to cite. I think now, more than ever, we, Nigerians, should be looking our best. As havesense1 mentioned, she's wearing a plastic toyish-looking watch. I'm not perfect, but seriously, I wouldn't purchase such a watch, let alone where it with a classy outfit AND be pictured with it next to Michael Bolton.

It's about time we stop befriending mediocrity.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 15, 2011
spot the difference [offtopic]

Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by fstranger3(m): 1:12am On Apr 15, 2011
Tpiah on the right, Omotola on the left side, No?
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 15, 2011
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by yomijnr(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. The same Stella Damasus I see on Teju Babyface's show is not overweight? Unbelievable. Maybe it's been a while since you've seen her. According to BMI, some of the ones you've listed will be considered overweight. People are overweight and won't look like they are. I'm not excluded. I'm tall and look slender but my BMI is like 25.39, which is overweight. It's supposed to be 24.99 or under to be considered healthy.

Media or not, there will always be scrutiny. People have the power to choose and change for the better. Initially you said people don't do things because of celebrities. Now that I've mentioned celebrities and eating orders, you've said they do it because of the media. If celebrities can cave into media pressures, what stops the average human being from caving into celebrity pressures?

It's always in one's hands to choose his/her fate. You didn't like my dress. Am I going to burn it now? No. I'm choosing not to burn my dress. If people and media scrutinize celebrities, they don't have to listen. Are they the only ones who get criticized? People need to take responsibility for once. There are other ways to look better than starving yourself, purging, or using laxatives. I don't blame the media for anything except for going overboard. People have to take responsibility for their actions. That's why I said celebrities should lead by example. The world is watching Omotola and her colleagues, not the monkeys behind the cameras and video recorders.

She was at the Grammys in February. Now she's been seen with Michael Bolton. You don't get second chances to make a first impression. I think it's safe to say that African influence is moving to the west. Genevieve Nnaji was on Oprah, MI and P-Square were both nominated for the BET Awards and attended last year, 2 Face Idibia on The Monique Show, and D'Banj on BET are just some examples to cite. I think now, more than ever, we, Nigerians, should be looking our best. As havesense1 mentioned, she's wearing a plastic toyish-looking watch. I'm not perfect, but seriously, I wouldn't purchase such a watch, let alone where it with a classy outfit AND be pictured with it next to Michael Bolton.

It's about time we stop befriending mediocrity.

I  agree people need to take responsibility for their actions, so why then are you blaming the celebrities for the eating disorders or other things people choose to copy from celebrities.  Eating disorders are a lot more complex than starving yourself and inducing vomiting e.t.c  They're complex psychiatric disorders but you obviously don't know that or act like you don't.  Life isn't all black and white.  Also this BMI you rely so heavily on isn't that straight forward either.  Having  a BMI above 24.99 doesn't necessarily make you  overweight.  If you did your research properly you would probably know that.  I'm a medical student so I know what I'm talking about.    You readily accept you're not perfect yet you want Omotola or other Nollywood stars to be perfect, why? because they're superhuman? 

Talking about her wristwatch, you may not like it, but she probably likes it thats why she's got it on and that's all that matters.  You should live your life to please yourself not others.  If an American 'star' wore that you probably wouldn't be saying anything about them, after all when Kanye West wore those ridiculous glasses a few years ago they became  fashionable.  So your argument is smacks of double standards at best.  If you wouldnt burn your dress just because I dont like it why then do you expect Omotola or other Nollywood stars to lose weight just because in your opinion they wont be accepted into Hollywood as they're overweight.

I also love how you choose to ignore certain aspects of my argument.  Okay maybe Stella Damasus is overweight now, I cant be sure, haven't seen any Nigerian movies in years, but there were over 20 names in my list you picked out one which might be wrong but I'm guessing you still stand by your argument that 'most' Nollywood stars are overweight.

Oh and in case you haven't notice Monique and Oprah are overweight too, they are setting bad examples for their fans to follow, right? give me a break
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Thirst4Lif: 2:24am On Apr 15, 2011
I can't believe the word obesity has come up just because the woman doesn't weigh 95 lbs.

I've heard cameras add 10 pounds so she's really not has heavy as she may look to some

of you, if that helps.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 15, 2011
yomijnr:

I  agree people need to take responsibility for their actions, so why then are you blaming the celebrities for the eating disorders or other things people choose to copy from celebrities.  Eating disorders are a lot more complex than starving yourself and inducing vomiting e.t.c  They're complex psychiatric disorders but you obviously don't know that or act like you don't.  Life isn't all black and white.  Also this BMI you rely so heavily on isn't that straight forward either.  Having  a BMI above 24.99 doesn't necessarily make you  overweight.  If you did your research properly you would probably know that.  I'm a medical student so I know what I'm talking about.    You readily accept you're not perfect yet you want Omotola or other Nollywood stars to be perfect, why? because they're superhuman?  

Talking about her wristwatch, you may not like it, but she probably likes it thats why she's got it on and that's all that matters.  You should live your life to please yourself not others.  If an American 'star' wore that you probably wouldn't be saying anything about them, after all when Kanye West wore those ridiculous glasses a few years ago they became  fashionable.  So your argument is smacks of double standards at best.  If you wouldnt burn your dress just because I dont like it why then do you expect Omotola or other Nollywood stars to lose weight just because in your opinion they wont be accepted into Hollywood as they're overweight.

I also love how you choose to ignore certain aspects of my argument.  Okay maybe Stella Damasus is overweight now, I cant be sure, haven't seen any Nigerian movies in years, but there were over 20 names in my list you picked out one which might be wrong but I'm guessing you still stand by your argument that 'most' Nollywood stars are overweight.

Oh and in case you haven't notice Monique and Oprah are overweight too, they are setting bad examples for their fans to follow, right? give me a break

I'm blaming them because it starts with A before it gets to B. If I act stupidly and my sister follows, she'll get in trouble, but the brunt of the blame is on me and should be. I chose not to divulge too much into that aspect because I thought it was common sense and I didn't want to bring in another argument. I'm very aware that they're psychiatric disorders. It doesn't start that way though. Not necessarily. People aren't born with anorexia or bulimia; they develop. Sometimes it's overexercising. Sometimes it's just skipping meals. Sometimes it's eating 2500 calories a week. I'm aware that BMI is not straight forward, but that's what I go by to measure myself, and it's what I know best in terms of body measurement, hence my frequent references to it. I wouldn't mention something about which I know nothing. There are dumb medical students and physicians too. Reading doesn't necessarily make one smart. I'm not asking anyone to be perfect. You sure do enjoy shoving words into someone's mouth. Looking your best and being perfect are two different things.

I don't watch American stars or pay attention to them actually. I criticize just about every one of them which is probably why I've tuned out of American entertainment, yet I live here. Thanks for assuming incorrectly though. An opinion is simply an opinion. I post on this forum because I know people are reading. I may not be right all the time, but there are 650,000+ registered users and thousands of guests frequenting this website. Not everyone will listen to me and to be honest I don't care. I've said what I've wanted to say. It's up to that person to let it influence them or not. I certainly didn't post with any intent of Omotola losing weight because I said so.

I ignored certain parts to avoid further argument and also because you sounded like you haven't seen some of the people you mentioned in a while. You've confirmed my assumption by conceding she might be overweight and that you aren't sure because you haven't seen movies in a while. Whatever the case may be, you left your names. I left mine. Sure, I disagree with more than Stella Damasus, but I'm done going back and forth on your opinion of what's overweight and mine.

Mo'Nique has been on a quest to lose weight since she was diagnosed with high blood pressure and was told she would live a short life. I know she's lost over 50 pounds. She said so on Oprah a while back. She actually lost some of her obese fans because it seemed like she wasn't embracing her "Big is Ok" motto. And you said people don't follow the bad in celebrities. Mo'Nique is a fantastic role model and is leading good examples.

As for Oprah? She lost a lot of weight. Then she gained it all back. She has hypothyroidism.

Are you done now?
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 15, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

I can't believe the word obesity has come up just because the woman doesn't weigh 95 lbs.

I've heard cameras add 10 pounds so she's really not has heavy as she may look to some

of you, if that helps.

Unfortunately, the word obesity has come up as much as it has because of someone's misquote.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by fstranger3(m): 2:36am On Apr 15, 2011
tpiah!:

by african standards they're not overweight, but by western standards they are.

What does obesity have to do with someone's continent of origin?

Tpiah, why do you always like to expose your stupidity

Now, as usual, go back and delete that stupidddd post of yours

Ode lasan lasan!
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by yomijnr(m): 2:44am On Apr 15, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm blaming them because it starts with A before it gets to B. If I act stupidly and my sister follows, she'll get in trouble, but the brunt of the blame is on me and should be. I chose not to divulge too much into that aspect because I thought it was common sense and I didn't want to bring in another argument. I'm very aware that they're psychiatric disorders. It doesn't start that way though. Not necessarily. People aren't born with anorexia or bulimia; they develop. Sometimes it's overexercising. Sometimes it's just skipping meals. Sometimes it's eating 2500 calories a week. I'm aware that BMI is not straight forward, but that's what I go by to measure myself, and it's what I know best in terms of body measurement, hence my frequent references to it. I wouldn't mention something about which I know nothing. There are dumb medical students and physicians too. Reading doesn't necessarily make one smart. I'm not asking anyone to be perfect. You sure do enjoy shoving words into someone's mouth. Looking your best and being perfect are two different things.

I don't watch American stars or pay attention to them actually. I criticize just about every one of them which is probably why I've tuned out of American entertainment, yet I live here. Thanks for assuming incorrectly though. An opinion is simply an opinion. I post on this forum because I know people are reading. I may not be right all the time, but there are 650,000+ registered users and thousands of guests frequenting this website. Not everyone will listen to me and to be honest I don't care. I've said what I've wanted to say. It's up to that person to let it influence them or not. I certainly didn't post with any intent of Omotola losing weight because I said so. I didn't say they won't be accepted into Hollywood. I said it would be much more difficult. Another misquote.

I avoided it to avoid further argument and also because you sounded like you haven't seen some of the people you mentioned in a while. You've confirmed my assumption be conceding she might be overweight and that you aren't sure because you haven't seen movies in a while. Whatever the case may be, you left your names. I left mine. Sure, I disagree with more than Stella Damasus, but I'm done going back and forth on your opinion of what's overweight and mine.

Mo'Nique has been on a quest to lose weight since she was diagnosed with high blood pressure and was told she would live a short life. I know she's lost over 50 pounds. She said so on Oprah a while back. She actually lost some of her obese fans because it seemed like she wasn't embracing her "Big is Ok" motto. And you said people don't follow the bad in celebrities. Mo'Nique is a fantastic role model and is leading good examples.

As for Oprah? She lost a lot of weight. Then she gained it all back. She has hypothyroidism.

Are you done now?

LOL,  Now who's misquoting who?  I said those who pick bad traits from celebrities have bigger problems maybe not in those exact words.  Also maybe it was another Ogugua88 who said Rita Dominic, Omotola and others would never be considered.  or you're proving to be a liar as well. I also believe you were the one who first brought up the issue of obesity, if your memory isn't good all you need to do is look at your previous posts and stop blaming someone;s misquotes.  I also didn't say anything about being smart but you're proving not to be in any case.  Now I'm done.  You're entitiled to your own opinions however silly they maybe, but don't  go about lying about comments you made when they're still up there to be seen.

And how do you know that the Nigerian stars you've been criticizing don't have medical conditions causing the to be overweight. Not everyone chooses to share their medical history with the public you know

Now i'm done, lol Goodnight
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 15, 2011
I didn't lie. My post was modified before your response. Thanks for your thorough response though.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by yomijnr(m): 2:48am On Apr 15, 2011
What was modified? Also you're also not denying that you said that, so how did i misquote you then
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 15, 2011
Is she wearing a white plastic watch?
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 15, 2011
I modified my post because I saw the error on my part and fixed it. That's why I removed the "Another misquote" part. You did misquote my obesity comment though. I said being overweight and obese has implications such as diabetes. Throughout all this discussion I've never said Omotola was obese. I'll say it again. She isn't obese.

"I'm a medical student so know what I'm talking about". That has nothing to do with intelligence? Okay. I think you're one of the lucky few that see your comment that way.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by yomijnr(m): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2011
Well, when you're talking about someone being overweight and you bring up the issue of obesity its a reasonable assumption to make. Now I really am done, lol It was an interesting discussion though. Take care
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by fstranger3(m): 2:56am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^

You two you get a room and s/h/ag each other. Thats what I'd do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Report On Mohbad’s Death Probe Isn't Out Yet – Police PRO, Benjamin Hundeyin / Annie Idibia Covers Savvy Africa Magazine / “men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.