Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Omot With Michael Bolton - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omot With Michael Bolton (14998 Views)

See What This Boy Is Doing With Michael Jackson's Daughter! They Are Said To Be / Toke Makinwa Dumps Wedding Ring In Lagoon, Competing With Michael Jackson / Jackie Appiah Talks Relationship With Michael Bobby Obodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 15, 2011
Even if not for movies, for themselves at least. Overweight/obesity can lead to heart disease, heart attack, or diabetes.

My initial quote.

Goodnight.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by aloyemeka1: 4:23am On Apr 15, 2011
spikedcylinder:

So you think a Michael Bolton (who has a track record of 'dating' and 'hitting' stick thin models and actresses) can date Gabourey Sidibe?

Yes, anything is possible with men when it comes too puccy. By the way, Sidibe cannot be compared to OmoT. Haba, you went too far.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 15, 2011
it's just a photo shoot, sheesh.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by prefers555: 5:52am On Apr 15, 2011
The husband thought he could be smart by making her have as much as four children in that little time. Na wa nija men. The girl still hot and the guys dont mind hangin out with her.

I hope the husband is not nuturing any plan to make her cough out more babies. He should give it a rest abeg. The two of them should give it a rest. He should be glad her wife is still hot as ever.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by eghost247(m): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2011
Nice picture
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2011
They look fine
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by rully2: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2011
HaveSense1:

Well, other than weight, do you see the accessories she has? Is that a toy watch? What the hell? Looks like one of those toys you find in a happy meal at McDonalds or something.

Being overweight is one thing, but looking like you don't give a damn is another.

Ouchhhhhh!!!
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by rully2: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2011
ogugua88:

Nowhere in my post did I say Omotola is obese. The comment didn't make sense because you didn't read it properly.

Yes, there are actors in Hollywood bigger than her. So what? Does that make it okay? The ones bigger than her here are shredded by the media, trust me. Nigerian actors and actresses have it very easy. I'm willing to bet that most of the Nollywood stars we've seen in films are overweight according to BMI (body mass index).

Hmkay. Well I've seen this kind of comment a million times. Let me be the first to put my picture in support of my opinion. I usually don't wear dresses or anything of that nature, but I did the evening I met Van Vicker and Koby Maxwell. You only have one chance to make a first impression. She should dress with that thought in mind. Look at my display picture. I'm telling you now that I looked better that night than Omotola did with Michael Bolton. No hiding for my end.

I love this, we are all hiding behind the computer rite?? hmm trust me, if i were to strike a pose with a Hollywood star, Nollywood or whatever be d case, I would sure look hotter!!!!
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by spikedcylinder: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2011
Hmmmn. . .
Very interesting discussion from Ogugua and Yomi. At least up until the point where you both started taking cheap shots and getting personal.

I think you're being too hard on celebrities, ogugua. You're being just like the western media that is highly despised in issues concerning women's weight.
Has anyone even noticed that such issues are always directed at women? You rarely see them mention people like Jack Black, Zach Galifianakis, Will Ferrel etc in their campaign against 'obesity'. I also don't think Omotola is overweight talk more of obese. She has four children and with the Nigerian health care system, her pouch is very much understandable.
You talked about her dressing, watch etc. Don't you suppose that's highly relative? You're beautiful and all but I wouldn't wear that dress you have on to an event and I'm sure there are many people who like it who also dislike it.

That being said, at least there are people like Helen Bonham Carter who don't give a rat's arrse about personal appearance (at least according to popular social norm) and are just fine. cheesy
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by MissyB3(f): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

The Truth is when you become a celebrity you also become a Public Opinion and right now the Court of Public Opinion says Celebs should try to get fit, women lose the gut and wear clothes that make it worth the public's while to read about u.
Gbam! I've said this over a million times, in different words.
So, all those complaining about those complaining about Omotola can like to kiss a wet transformer.  cheesy

HaveSense1:

Well, other than weight, do you see the accessories she has? Is that a toy watch? What the hell? Looks like one of those toys you find in a happy meal at McDonalds or something.

Being overweight is one thing, but looking like you don't give a damn is another.
You are mean!  grin  grin
I need to get my brovva happy meal today, so I can compare whatever toy is in it to her watch.  grin
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by daytu2(f): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2011
u guyz shld stop hating on Omo sexy.Most of y'all 'specially ladies have bigger tommy than omot n u have not given birth.she is damn pretty and we should appreciate that.Una no go notice Angelina Julie wey her face don shrink o and still they form kokolet.Abeg mi dey proud of 9ja women jare
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Ecash1: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2011
I just hope the left hand is not where we are thinking it is , grin ? , because the other picture showed one guy putting his hand on her backside.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Tilapiah(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2011
Inferiority Complex at its worst!
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Tilapiah(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2011
All those running others down on this Forum should show us their pictures or those of their mothers cool
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by ideylaff: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2011
Ooohhh my did tin don reach 4 pages,

shoo Omotola na Star oooo grin

who she go take picture with nextweek, Simon Cowell or Mr Bean, or Kim Kardashian, cheesy
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by rully2: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2011
ideylaff:

Ooohhh my did tin don reach 4 pages,

shoo Omotola na Star oooo grin

who she go take picture with nextweek,  Simon Cowell or Mr Bean, or Kim Kardashian,  cheesy

hahaha i dey laff ooo, abeg give me some humour jor,

Thumbs down to d real haters here mschewwwww
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by aribisala0(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2011
Richvkunt:

Is Michaels' left  hand where I think it is?
yup right in his cheesy pocket
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by marcus1234: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by prosola: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
micheal nor know am .just go to the stars and they pose with you.
niga girls too eat see bel ;Dle
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Hmmmn. . .
Very interesting discussion from Ogugua and Yomi. At least up until the point where you both started taking cheap shots and getting personal.

I think you're being too hard on celebrities, ogugua. You're being just like the western media that is highly despised in issues concerning women's weight.
Has anyone even noticed that such issues are always directed at women? You rarely see them mention people like Jack Black, Zach Galifianakis, Will Ferrel etc in their campaign against 'obesity'. I also don't think Omotola is overweight talk more of obese. She has four children and with the Nigerian health care system, her pouch is very much understandable.
You talked about her dressing, watch etc. Don't you suppose that's highly relative? You're beautiful and all but I wouldn't wear that dress you have on to an event and I'm sure there are many people who like it who also dislike it.

That being said, at least there are people like Helen Bonham Carter who don't give a rat's arrse about personal appearance (at least according to popular social norm) and are just fine. cheesy

Lol. Well someone has to say it. The west may direct it towards women. I directed my own towards everyone. I'm not one to support that "women must always look good; men are just men" kind of notion. I think everyone should look their best.

Omotola is overweight. Nigerians have accepted people being bigger as okay. Our lifespan is so short compared to other nations. We're expected to live to be 47 years old (46 for men, 48 for women). Like I said, she's not the only one to have had children. I don't see how the lacking healthcare means her pouch is understandable lol.

Granted I've discussed weight throughout all my argument, but others have mentioned bodyshapers and I do agree with that also. It all comes down to looking good. She dresses like it's only her. What I'm saying is like kisses on the cheek compared to what western media will say the more she's seen here. You don't wear the kind of dress she's wearing and then match it with a plastic watch. You can, however, just expect the heavy criticism.

I went to an event surrounded by single African women. You can only imagine what they were wearing, smh. I wore that dress to stand out as I try to dress against the ashawos people.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Akosbaba(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
Huh uhn
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by enomakos(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
cool pic
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by sley4life(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
Omo T myt turn 2 a les though she is married
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Pweety4me(f): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
Omo is lookin good, so cute. smiley
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by OAM4J: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
Make una free Ome Sexy jor, she is not looking bad at all.

spikedcylinder:

Hmmmn. . .

That being said, at least there are people like Helen Bonham Carter who don't give a rat's arrse about personal appearance (at least according to popular social norm) and are just fine.  cheesy

hey! what's up? been a while. Se your people don agree on a date? wink
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by ragdollz: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
Omo managed to be fine today grin. She looks like a black American in that pic grin grin.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by vislabraye(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
She still looks good even though age is beginning to tell. If she could reduce the tummy size, that'll be great.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by 8182yep: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
omo t- not again. ahah. why u dey fall naija babes like ds naa? embarassed embarassed see ur belle shocked shocked shocked shocked. abegi joor. omo sexy indeed. u shud learn to turck ur tommy in.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by signpost47: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
so what? whats so special? micheal bolton is nearly 100 years old!
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^can you look as hot as that @ 100?
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by LeStylo: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2011
KPSHEEEEW! there was no Mike Bolton!
It's photoshopped. Shine ya eyes!!!!
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by skelemba: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
Follow @mypages10 on twitter for your news update and hottest entertainment gist.
www.twitter.com/mypages10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Covers Savvy Africa Magazine / “men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda / Dakore Akande Dazzles In Red For 'Isoken' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.