Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Male Doctors Examining Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Doctors Examining Women (14155 Views)

Shocked Doctors Deliver Baby Born With Half Head (photo) / Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Doctors Examining Women by dealordea(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2011
I just wondered why people are so naive to think that it's ok for a male doctor to examine women without enjoying what they see when it comes to a young attractive woman. Some women, who have no self-respect, sometimes admit to not caring if a male doctor gets excited by what they see when doing things like pelvic exams. But for those women who think male doctors are morally above other men just because they wear a white cloak with rubber gloves, let me make some points for you to think about.

Some people say they have seen it all before and probably get bored. This is just a myth. No honest perosn with a brain can seriously believe that. my friend could see a N.A.K.E.D attactive woman 10 times a day and would never get bored. If women could have a male brain for just one week then they would know that no straight man would ever get bored when looking at the body parts of an attractive woman.

Some people say that there is always a nurse with you to mkae sure nothing wrong happens. Well, the fact that a nurse has to be there should say it all. If there was nothing wrong with a male doctor examining women then there shouldn't be any need for a nurse to be there in the first place. Oh, and can the nurse read the doctors thoughts? Do you not know that a male doctor can store the images of your body in his mind and fantasise about it afterwards? How can people be so naive?

Some people also say that they act professional. Well, obviously, they have to. There not exatly going to turn round and say, "Wow, your body really turns me on." I have heard how doctors are very good at hiding their feelings or sexual thoughts. So do women not mind a male doctor getting off on them in his mind as long as he acts professional? This is the issue. The issue isn't whether he acts professional, the issue is the fact that women are giving men in a uniform access to their intimate body parts. What are your thoughts on this? And please don't use the pityful excuse of, "what if the woman doctor is a lesbian." You know this is a very weak and silly argument.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Igwe419: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2011
Not many times you see all types of Womanliness and get paid for it, I wish i studied that, I won't wash my gloves

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by yomijnr(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2011
@OP, there are more important things to worry about, get a life and stop talking abut stuff you know nothing about. You're probably not a doctor

2 Likes

Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by iyatrustee(f): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2011
when you are between life and death, who is examining you wont be an issue undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by jaephoenix(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2011
Look dude,am a doc practising for 6 yrs.i ll b honest wit u
I have been sexually aroused while examining a womans only twice.as in my snake was straining against its cage.n d ladies were enjoying it(one was a breast exam n d other was a vaginal.there could b some Hot chicks).
For ur info, y there has 2 b a chaperone was 2 make d woman feel at ease,not 4 d stupid reason u said(thats y u have 2 do research b4 spewing crap)
@igwe,if u think its all fun,u ve not seen some dirty n stinky pu ssies of which d owner ll b covering her nostrils.
Bottom line:i decline 2 do vaginal n breast exams most times(even when clinically indicated).some women ll b thankful 4 dat while others ll think u r neglecting ur duties(one has actually told me that,i had 2 meekly obey).i know there r some naughty docs out there.but they r very few.its not all d time we r in d mood 4 that.other staffs 2 do.there s money 2 make,4 example

1 Like

Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by jaephoenix(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2011
I have been sexually aroused while examining a womans only twice.as in my snake was straining against its cage.n d ladies were enjoying it(one was a breast exam n d other was a vaginal.there could b some Hot chicks).
For ur info, y there has 2 b a chaperone was 2 make d woman feel at ease,not 4 d stupid reason u said(thats y u have 2 do research b4 spewing crap)
@igwe,if u think its all fun,u ve not seen some dirty n stinky pu ssies of which d owner ll b covering her nostrils.
Bottom line:i decline 2 do vaginal n breast exams most times(even when clinically indicated).some women ll b thankful 4 dat while others ll think u r neglecting ur duties(one has actually told me that,i had 2 meekly obey).i know there r some naughty docs out there.but they r very few.its not all d time we r in d mood 4 that.other staffs 2 do.there s money 2 make,4 example
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Blazay(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
No problem.
I prefer male doctors to females anyway.
I have zero tolerance for 'bitch' energy and unnecessary competition.

Instead of the female doctors to do their jobs. . .they start comparing whose breasts are bigger and all that rubbish.
My gynecologist MUST be male. . .to do the 'fingering' at the vaginal exams. wink

Regular internist. . .female ok. They can do the 'breast' exams.

1 Like

Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by emans(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
kindly do the antenatal care of your wife and you can also take the delivery of your wife when you don see a straight female doctor around

1 Like

Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ poster, you shd consider dat patients in critical conditions may stink that you don't want to open their asses.

It's bad feel and you want to get quickly away. Infarct, be quick and let her settle 'my bill'.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Kgdavid(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
this is a very pointless and ,frankly, very naive post. how can you say a lady should not get medical attention just because the doc [i][/i]might be having dirty thoughts? this means that only ugly unattractive women should seek for male administered medical help since the doc in that case wont have any dirty thoughts? and how does a man having dirty thoughts about a lady impact that ladies life anyway?? i guess if guys fantasizing about ladies were society's big problem then facebook should shut down, all miniskirts should be burnt and ladies should hide themselves in some basement because you do know that men dont need to touch anyhing to start developing wild fantasies right? get real.

1 Like

Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by sexylogan(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Poster; As a doctor myself, i know it can be dificult to do a pelvic exam on a beautiful woman and nt get turned on to some extent. I'm a man. I'm human. But what my training has taught me is to treat every woman i examine with the utmost respect and never take any woman for granted just because she has allowed me to examine her. I never have and by God's grace, I never will. There are some doctors who will do a breast exam and pelvic exam on a woman who is only having a headache.
Thisis very very wrong and those that do this kind of rubbish are giving the rest of us a very bad name. angry
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Arosa(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
Igwe419:

Not many times you see all types of Womanliness and get paid for it, I wish i studied that, I won't wash my gloves

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

I don't envy a gynecologist at all, by the time you see stuff like maggots, poo and forgotten tampon while examining some Women, you will take that back. lipsrsealed
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by livedit(f): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
You all know livedit has to but in on this discussion. It is also known that there are nurses in the room regardless if it's a man or woman doctor. I have to admit, I don't feel comfortable with either one. But I do feel a tad bit at ease with a woman doctor. But whatever the issue/reason was, you have to be examined and/or treated.

I'm not a man so I can only "assume" what's going through their heads when "examining" numerious women each day. I'm sure they have "thoughts" or "fantasies" because the way I see it, having on a "white jacket" don't make them "not human". But as other's pointed out, it IS their responsibility to keep it professional. I'm sure a lawsuit is the last thing on their mind.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
My doctor is a male.
He can fantasize all he wants
as long as he does what I asked for
and I get my results I'm good.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by kokoye(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^^

Smart way to look at it.

. . as long as everyone is happy wink
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Outstrip(f): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2011
This is kind of childish though isn't it. I actually prefer male obgyns. If I had a choice I will always go with a man first
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by orbaxy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
what do you call female doctors that examine balls and scrot? am just thinking. undecided
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
SMH@the men jealous of the male doctors examining pussies for a living. undecided undecided

If you men are that jealous you can always hire a ho to eagle her legs while you play doctor.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by orbaxy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

SMH@the men jealous of the male doctors examining pussies for a living. undecided undecided

If you men are that jealous you can always hire a ho to eagle her legs while you play doctor.

wacko!, men jealous of male doctors why will a man be jealous of male doctors?? did you just got a hit??
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Nekai(f): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
Many women only see their gynaecologist once a year for a checkup. Many women go only when are having 'problems'. So if you are getting turned on by warts, herpes blisters, yeast infections, and focal place lice, something would be very wrong.

jaephoenix:

I have been sexually excited while examining a womans only twice.as in my snake was straining against its cage.n d ladies were enjoying it(one was a bosom exam n d other was a womanly.there could b some Hot chicks).

Jaephoenix, was this you?  grin

"Gynaecologist gave patient two heavenly feelings in under two minutes"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6817680/Gynaecologist-gave-patient-two-orgasms-in-under-two-minutes.html
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

Smart way to look at it.

. . as long as everyone is happy  wink

exactly. I mean ppl act like women
can't be perverts too. Not all female victims
of s3xual abuse suffered at the hands of men  lipsrsealed
besides a doctor is a doctor.

Nekai:

Many women only see their gynaecologist once a year for a checkup. Many women go only when are having 'problems'. So if you are getting turned on by warts, herpes blisters, yeast infections, and focal place lice, something would be very wrong.
grin grin

Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by MrCork17: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
****Dr Cork examining MzDarkSkin wide Lagos forehead angry *****
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

****Dr Cork examining MzDarkSkin wide Lagos forehead angry *****

Mz.DarkSkin grabs microscopic lensed bi-focals to see Cork,s Micro-Cork. cheesy
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by MrCork17: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Mz.DarkSkin grabs microscopic lensed bi-focals to see Cork,s Micro-Cork.  cheesy

17inches looong, if i may corrrect you! angry
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

17mms if i may corrrect you! angry

I THINK Ex.tenze might do the trick. wink wink cool
male enhancement pills usually work for short cocks
tho not mosquito bites so the results may or may not be
in your favor. Worth a try tho. it might put an end to your
lack-of-punnyness. wink wink
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by LesbianBoy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
I dnt envy the men doctor @ all most women look hawt with clothes on, wait until they remove their clothes u will be blinded by their stretch marks and christian mother thigh and arm shocked angry
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by MrsChima(f): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2011
orbaxy:

wacko!, men jealous of male doctors why will a man be jealous of male doctors?? did you just got a hit??

Why are you asking me why the men that are jealous of male doctors?  Do I look like I read minds mofo?  No. 

Hit these nuts.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you asking me why the men that are jealous of male doctors?  Do I look like I read minds mofo?  No. 

Hit these nuts

LesbianBoy:

I dnt envy the men doctor @ all most women look hawt with clothes on, wait until they remove their clothes u will be blinded by their stretch marks and christian mother thigh and arm shocked angry

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

esp. @ 'hit these nuts' and >>> angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by harakiri(m): 12:51am On Apr 14, 2011
@Poster

The watch words are "professional ethics" and "maturity of the mind". There might be a few medics out there who aren't focused on their profession but for the most. . .they see loads of private parts on a daily basis (teenage,young women,middle and old aged). A few might feel some tension in the few weeks of their profession but after that, it's a bore and just work. In between, what is so special and new there? It's not as if they are examining a part of the human anatomy that's strange to them. Put yourself in this position. . .you're a guy that's having a nasty infection "down there" and the person attending to you is a lady doctor. Would you be concerned who's sex it is? Do you think your sick limp dick would be "exciting" to her? Do you know all the rubbish doctors have to endure just going through that "area" (especially the ones that come with smelling diseases)?

It's only a low life who sleeps alone every night that would get excited with his patients. It's all boils down to mind set.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Brite02(m): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2011
emans:

kindly do the antenatal care of your wife and you can also take the delivery of your wife when you don see a straight female doctor around

cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 14, 2011
deal_ordea:
I just wondered why people are so naive to think that it's ok for a male doctor to examine women without enjoying what they see when it comes to a young attractive woman. Some women, who have no self-respect, sometimes admit to not caring if a male doctor gets excited by what they see when doing things like pelvic exams. But for those women who think male doctors are morally above other men just because they wear a white cloak with rubber gloves, let me make some points for you to think about.

Some people say they have seen it all before and probably get bored. This is just a myth. No honest perosn with a brain can seriously believe that. my friend could see a N.A.K.E.D attactive woman 10 times a day and would never get bored. If women could have a male brain for just one week then they would know that no straight man would ever get bored when looking at the body parts of an attractive woman.

Some people say that there is always a nurse with you to mkae sure nothing wrong happens. Well, the fact that a nurse has to be there should say it all. If there was nothing wrong with a male doctor examining women then there shouldn't be any need for a nurse to be there in the first place. Oh, and can the nurse read the doctors thoughts? Do you not know that a male doctor can store the images of your body in his mind and fantasise about it afterwards? How can people be so naive?

Some people also say that they act professional. Well, obviously, they have to. There not exatly going to turn round and say, "Wow, your body really turns me on." I have heard how doctors are very good at hiding their feelings or sexual thoughts. So do women not mind a male doctor getting off on them in his mind as long as he acts professional? This is the issue. The issue isn't whether he acts professional, the issue is the fact that women are giving men in a uniform access to their intimate body parts. What are your thoughts on this? And please don't use the pityful excuse of, "what if the woman doctor is a lesbian." You know this is a very weak and silly argument.

One word: maturity. You're deficient.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by OCCULTIST(m): 2:01am On Apr 14, 2011
My doctor is a woman,she is also very beautiful and sexy,whenever i go to her for treatment,she always touches my power house and i always respond by giving it to her right there in her office before treatment commences.nothing wrong with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.