Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 PM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32363 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Broke Into Tears by JIGHU(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
BUHARI BROKE INTO TEARS

Candidate of the CPC in the Saturday Presidential elections was addressing a world press conference a while ago in Abuja and mid way into his moving speech he broke into tears, the crowd erupted into wailing and tears, it was a sight to behold
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Lagosboy: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
This is a man who truly believes in his principles, loves Nigeria and wants to change Nigeria. He has never had personal interes in wealth acquisition , he is not running to become rich or chop national cake.

My love for this man is enourmous. My salute to you , the peoples general!!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Kilode1: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Na Wa o.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Dave6: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by MeGaStReEt: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
Opa Williams production; starring: Nkiru Sylvanus, Buhari and Bakare titled "BB"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by yeswecan(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

This is a man who truly believes in his principles, loves Nigeria and wants to change Nigeria. He has never had personal interest i[b]n wealth acquisition , he is not running to become rich or chop national cake.
[/b]

A man that masterminded a coup against a voted administration has no personal interest -  His interest may not be wealth acquisition but don't tell me he has no interest. No one goes into the race for wealth acquisition - we could say power but not just wealth acquisition in the presidential stage.

Buhari can never rule this country - this is too clear for all to see. Self delusion
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by yeswecan(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

This is a man who truly believes in his principles, loves Nigeria and wants to change Nigeria. He has never had personal interest i[b]n wealth acquisition , he is not running to become rich or chop national cake.
[/b]

A man that masterminded a coup against a voted administration has no personal interest -  His interest may not be wealth acquisition but don't tell me he has no interest. No one goes into the race for wealth acquisition - we could say power but not just wealth acquisition in the presidential stage.

Buhari can never rule this country - this is too clear for all to see. Self delusion
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by seal777(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
He have seem a gloomy picture these hoodlums is building for generations yet unborn, hence the genuine tears of a real man.

Awolowo wept for nigeria in his time, decades later Abiola wept, decades later Buhari wept again despite been a fufilled man in is own rights.

Now it is clear another set of generation is on the wasted generations list.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
crocodile tears. If he likes let him rain tears he cannot win an election in his lifetime
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf1: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ OP

It is your clueless GEJ that will surely break into tears when he has finally ran out of 'luck'
Even if Buhari is defeated in this election it will not be a new thing to him, he has been there. But your visionless president has always been banking on luck throughout his career.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by boycottam: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
is Beaf actually supporting Buhari?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by muami(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
JIGHU:

BUHARI BROKE INTO TEARS

Candidate of the CPC in the Saturday Presidential elections was addressing a world press conference a while ago in Abuja and mid way into his moving speech he broke into tears, the crowd erupted into wailing and tears, it was a sight to behold

Heya, He has seen that this would be his worst performance since 2003 and is already crying.Anyway, he would makes people cry must surely cry. When he staged a coup, jailed people, abolish things like metroline, flogged people, kidnapped people and put them in crates, detained people without trial and executed people unjustly, he didnt know that the rich also cried. He is paying for his sins and would continue to do so. I expect to see him in 2015 to contest again so he can cry some more.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Opa Williams production; starring: Nkiru Sylvanus, Buhari and Bakare titled "BB"

Ahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by egift(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf!:

@ OP

It is your clueless GEJ that will surely break into tears when he has finally ran out of 'luck'
Even if Buhari is defeated in this election it will not be a new thing to him, he has been there. But your visionless president has always been banking on luck throughout his career.

cheesy cheesy

Your username got my second look. I understand. That is welcomed.

boycottam:

He is the sane entity. The other copy is an IP-swapping NL militant that have been sucking the JonnySambo feeding bottle since time forgotten.

[size=18pt]Nigeria - Vote Buhari - Lets stop this mess and rid Nigeria of corruption[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
We too are breaking into tears. . . Of joy. cool
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by IbroYaya: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
boycottam:

Beaf is too wise to support a man like Buhari.
It is only the counterfeit Beaf with exclamation sign (Beaf!) that can support a clueless team called BB.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by yeswecan(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
muami:

Heya, He has seen that this would be his worst performance since 2003 and is already crying.Anyway, he would makes people cry must surely cry. When he staged a coup, jailed people, abolish things like metroline, flogged people, kidnapped people and put them in crates, detained people without trial and executed people unjustly, he didnt know that the rich also cried. He is paying for his sins and would continue to do so. I expect to see him in 2015 to contest again so he can cry some more.

LOL
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by omanzo02: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

Here comes the real beaf.  grin grin

Is Buhari trying to immitate Hilary Clinton?, Nigerians are too clever to be moved by crocodile tears grin grin grin.

I think Buhari is already retiring from politics in advance after his frolicking with Tinubu rammed the rock. cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
JIGHU:

BUHARI BROKE INTO TEARS

grin grin . . Guess Pro BB nairalanders made a huge chunk of that gathering cos they have a pedigree and knack for shedding unsolicited tears uncontrollably  cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf1: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
Ibro Yaya:

Beaf is too wise to support a man like Buhari.
It is only the counterfeit Beaf with exclamation sign (Beaf!) that can support a clueless team called BB.

egift:

He is the sane entity. The other copy is an IP-swapping NL militant that have been sucking the JonnySambo feeding bottle since time forgotten.

This is the answer!
(@ Ibro Yaya)
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by OAM4J: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

If GEJ wins, I hope your tears will still be tears of joy in 4 years time.

I hope even your region, the Niger Delta will will shed tears of joy and not of sorrow.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by enyojo(f): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

There are two fake Beafs running around NL. The sure way to recognise the mud munchers is by their slow mental processes and animal instincts.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/386437_LAND_M2_Urban_Range_lg_jpg3876b1a63c988d33911aebdd096e0c85

[size=18pt]SO WILL BUHARI CRUSH ALL THE OBASANJOS, BODE GEORGES, ODGS, IBBS, ANENIHS, UBAS, IWUS, ANDOAKKAS, PETER ODILIS, IGBINEDIOS, IBORIS, PATIENCE JONATHANS, ATIKUS  OF NIGERIA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
OAM4J:

If GEJ wins, I hope your tears will still be tears of joy in 4 years time.

I hope even your region, the Niger Delta will will shed tears of joy and not of sorrow.

If GEJ wins, we'll be begging him to stay in four years time. cool
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Pennywise(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari aint seen nothing. The guy go cry tire when Saturday result come. E go be like magic when Ribadu win
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
There is only one nairalander who could be in possesion of that beaf! username . . . . . . . . .[size=14pt]OYB[/size]   cheesy . .he sure stalks the personality of beaf with a passion   cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by DrummaBoy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
Whatever would move a man to tears must be true love. Even Opa Williams hardly can get his stars to shed tears. My respect for Buhari increases by the day.

Let me digress: I notice in other thread that what Beaf and other GEJ supporters continue to say is GEJ will win; Buhari will loose. The question is not who wins or looses, but who is competent enough to rule this nation.

Buhari has shown us who he really is from his stella service to this nation since the 60's, his delivering this nation from ruin in 1984 and his work with the PTF.

What we should ask GEJ is what has he done, what is he doing and what is he going to do? So far all I have seen is a man who is wasting national resources in a time of great national prosperity(although no one is see it). Today GEJ spent 2.5 million naira on five full page advert in Punch alone, not to talk of other papers.

NL is a social website that gives Nigerian opportunity to discuss National issues and not for some people to keep ranting GEJ will win and all the balderdash,  Deliver yourself from religious and tribal prejudices and consider.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Genbuhari3: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
Connect the quotes below with[b] 'I am voting Goodluck, Not PDP'[/b]
“His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings (humble and God-sent Goodluck) of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future (Same PDP government again for another 4 years), or grief for the past (caused by PDP to which Jonathan has been a part and parcel of for 12 years) , Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of this African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future. (Not thinking Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Iyabo Obasanjo, Saraki and co will form the next PDP government as ministers or ambassadors) "

---Lord Frederick John Dealty Lugard on[b] Nigerians[/b], The Dual Mandate, pg.70 (1926)"
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by OAM4J: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
This man shares my thoughts exactly:

I will not because of the calculation/assumption of a few/majority elite based on facts, deny my conscience of voting for the right candidate.

I refuse to let the perception of the electorate (majority) based on past elections & parties style (rigging) derail me of my choice of credible candidate.

I turn my back on that feeling of "hopelessness" experienced by majority; that no matter what they do, their vote can never amount to bringing about change.

I refuse to change my mind based on political analysis and their structures towards winning the Presidential election. Still will i vote wisely even if the most competent candidate has no political structure.

No amount of preaching/brain-washing can make me accept a party that has taken us back for 12yrs even if my father were to be the candidate of such party. Knowing fully well that a Destructive means can never bring about a Constructive end.

Yes, all might not be well but a well conscience has the might to reject the status quo & embrace change.

Believing otherwise when something is right means you are part of the problem, no matter how you try to justify it.

The fact that we cannot all agree on a common goal either as youths or as a nation does not give the room for us to deny the truth.

I make bold to say i shall be voting Buhari/Bakare, keep your thoughts, advice or history 'cos it makes no difference for me.

My conscience certifies them. I have no fear if they win or not, at least my conscience will judge me right.

Even if I have boil on my thumb, i'll use my tongue.

Nigeria lets vote without sentiments.

By: Solomon Opeyemi Ojo
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Whatever would move a man to tears must be true love. Even Opa Williams hardly can get his stars to shed tears. My respect for Buhari increases by the day.

Let me digress: I notice in other thread that what Beaf and other GEJ supporters continue to say is GEJ will win; Buhari will loose. The question is not who wins or looses, but who is competent enough to rule this nation.

Buhari has shown us who is really is from his [size=14pt]stella service[/size] to this nation since the 60's, his delivering this nation from ruin in 1984 and his work with the PTF.

What we should ask GEJ is what has he done, what is he doing and what is he going to do? So far all I have seen is a man who is wasting national resources in a time of great national prosperity(although no one is see it). Today GEJ spent 2.5 million naira on five full page advert in Punch alone, not to talk of other papers.

NL is a social website that gives Nigerian opportunity to discuss National issues and not for some people to keep ranting GEJ will and all the balderdash, Deliver yourself from religious and trbal prejudices and consider.

"Stella service!" shocked
Hmmm! You got jokes! That could only mean rap!ng Nigeria. No?

$2.8bllion NNPC money
N2.5billion PTF money
etc

. . .Poor Stella, she's been "serviced" wrong. embarassed
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by udezue(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
lmaooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
The crocodile needs to charge him for crying its tears. angry

He took away the joy of millions now he expects that his joy can be full. Mother earth is vomiting his kind all over the world; the Gbagbos and the Mubaraks. What goes around comes around. So long to the era of tyranny!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by fukings: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
A Jeta Amata production in Assocition with BB latterrain Northside productions presents, The Tears of A General

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Collapse 36 States To 6 Zones, Ekweremadu Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.