Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Igbos Originally From Ethiopia - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Originally From Ethiopia (9579 Views)

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! / Families Originally From Westafrica Ejected From Their Unpaid Houses In France / Why Do Igbos Claim To Be That They Are From Ethiopia Originally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by ElodyAnn(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2007
Which would explain their relatively light skin complexion and business sense. What say you. They are not indigenous to Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by mohadana: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by mohadana: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2007
goat. grin
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by ElodyAnn(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2007
It is estimated that Igbos are a mixture of bantu and fulani people, being half descended from the original igbo male bantu stock and half descended from fulani women. The fulani emigrated from ethiopia and some of the bantu igbo men married fulani wives.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by mohadana: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by ElodyAnn(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2007
For all the Igbos here? Do you consider yourself to be originally from Ethiopia? How does this affect you?
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by grafikdon: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2007
No Elody Ann, Igbo people are descendants of the Huns (White European tribe) they didn't like their skin color so they started tanning with the fruit of uli and gave their women the juice of uli to drink so that their children will be black from the womb! Any questions?
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by ghettochyk(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2007
Elody-Ann, i won't be quick to call you stupid. But you're wrong. Igbos are pure Nigerian. not Israeli, Ethiopian, but NIGERIAN. wink unless you have any facts or data to prove me wrong, then i stand by my word.

where did you get your "fulani" bull from?
well, i will never ever consider myself anything other than Igbo, let alone Ethiopian. I'd be Senegalese first.
I'd like to advise you to refrain from starting anymore stupid threads. Everyone is entitled to have at least 2 stupid threads, but you have abused that privilege. in fact, i'm going to have to speak to Seun about this.
b.t.w. aint ur style dissing Igbo people. i doubt ur even E. African.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by ebeledi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2007
shes just one of those who feel that they have knowledge but really know nothing

igbos from ethipia, dont make me laugh
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by k0be: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2007
Lol @ some of our dear shallow Nigerians who think Igbos are only products of Nigeria.

There are igbos in other parts of the world.
brothers and sister you need to grow up.
cheesy
>10 Char.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by grafikdon: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2007
@Ebeledi, the thing tire me oh. Some people just love to type for the heck of it.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by tpia: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2007
@elody: ah ah, Igbos are Jews now. Why are you contradicting this?

maybe they are actually from the far north of Sweden. This African sun is something else. It turns people black.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by ghettochyk(f): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2007
k0be:

Lol @ some of our dear shallow Nigerians who think Igbos are only products of Nigeria.

There are igbos in other parts of the world.
brothers and sister you need to grow up.
cheesy
>10 Char.
hmmm, i think there's a word for dat,,,,,,,oh yeah,,,,,,,,, MIGRATION. hisssssssssssssss.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by LILDICEs: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2007
if igbo people were from ethopia they will be muslim am hausa my ancestor were from ethopia yall ancestors are from south naija doing juju and shit then got slave by british people then become christians.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by k0be: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2007
ghettochyk migration my sweet ass.  Go and stick your head back into those books you refused to read, you just might learn more than you've been taught in primary school. olodo.

and if you think they migrated, why can't you also think they migrated into Nigeria as well? Just like you said they migrated to those other places.

>10 Char.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by Mozi(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2007
Oh common!!!! its like you  Ibo's really don't want to be Nigerian!!!!
because your so quick to claim other countries!!
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by grafikdon: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2007
@ Mozi, yes you're right, 'Ibos' are not Nigerian. We have the IGBO ethnic group in Nigeria and they are as Nigerian as anyone.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by cuteass1(f): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2007
In my next life, I pray, hope and believe God to make me Igbo again, the popularity we are honoured by, even the number 2 cannot divide it lol grin

Igbos this, igbos that, tomorrow we'll hear that Igbos were thrown down from heaven by God, and thats why some of them have hunch-backs . . what won't i hear on nairaland!!

Bring more stories jare, they brighten my face on a moody day . . i think we should ask seun to please create one section for igbo related matters, would make them easier to find, so i don't stay moody longer than necessary grin grin
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by ghettochyk(f): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2007
k0be:

ghettochyk migration my sweet ass. Go and stick your head back into those books you refused to read, you just might learn more than you've been taught in primary school. olodo.

and if you think they migrated, why can't you also think they migrated into Nigeria as well? Just like you said they migrated to those other places.

>10 Char.
i think you meant migration your dumbass.
obviously, you MUST be brain dead and therefore your little brain is not worth me giving you more than this response that I've given. i would have liked to sit here an educate you, but evidently your little brain would not comprehend a damn thing, so no use. effin retard. hissssssssss.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by MP007(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2007
what are u trying to prove?
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by k0be: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2007
i think you meant migration your dumbass.
obviously, you MUST be brain dead and therefore your little brain is not worth me giving you more than this response that I've given. i would have liked to sit here an educate you, but evidently your little brain would not comprehend a damn thing, so no use. effin retard. hissssssssss.
No, it's clear you need a Dick inside you tonight,  if not you would realize I actually meant migration your bitchass, you loose 16-year-old hooker.
Now I don't expect you to respond to this till tomorrow since it's past your bed time, but who is brain dead between you and I? You just wasted about 4 lines in that little post to whisper sweet nothings.  Since your pea-sized brain can't understand what I was trying to tell you, let me break it down in laymen's terms for you.  -Igbos aren't located in Nigeria alone.-
Stupid wench, go ride the yellow bus.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by k0be: 1:27am On Jul 09, 2007
ghettochyk, stupid slut, did mommy finally let you back on the computer again? dyke.
seems you're about to respond.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by ghettochyk(f): 1:31am On Jul 09, 2007
k0be:

No, it's clear you need a Dick inside you tonight,  if not you would realize I actually meant migration your bitchass, you loose 16-year-old hooker.
Now I don't expect you to respond to this till tomorrow since it's past your bed time, but who is brain dead between you and I? You just wasted about 4 lines in that little post to whisper sweet nothings.  Since your pea-sized brain can't understand what I was trying to tell you, let me break it down in laymen's terms for you.  [b]-Igbos aren't located in Nigeria alone.-[/b]Stupid wench, go ride the yellow bus.
wow!!! you thought all that and even guessed my age ALL BY YOURSELF?!!! good job!!! I'd ride that yellow bus but i see the seat's been reserved for your dumb behind.
Nairaland, the reason this neanderthal is bawling is because he's trying to say that Igbo's are not only in Nigeria and I said that the reason for that is because of MIGRATION. Kobe, since YOU believe i have a pea sized brain, then your brain must be a fraction of that of a mustard seed. Pull up your damn dictionary and look up the word MIGRATION. best believe this is the last time i'mma be here talking to a dunce and douche bag like yourself.

I won't be mad at you cus you might just be slow. so out of the kindness of my heart, I've decided not to over-react, and actually HELP you by educating you before you go somewhere else and disgrace yourself.  Yorubas are not only in Nigeria or other surrounding countries like Benin. The Chinese are not only in China. Neither are Indians, Ethiopians, are Mexicans. Is this because they originated from wherever they can be found? NO!! that is because more than likely, they ,migrated there. If you're too lazy to pull up a dictionary, don't be too lazy to click this link THE MEANING OF MIGRATION
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by ghettochyk(f): 1:34am On Jul 09, 2007
k0be:

ghettochyk, stupid slut, did mommy finally let you back on the computer again? dyke.
seems you're about to respond.
Yup, I guess i shuda read this before my previous post. now i know that i'm actually dialoging with an MRDD slowpoke. jeez. i really gotta stop doing that. now i know who not to take his/her post for shit. whenever i see your posts now, i know it was written by a retarded bastard. wink

I give the same advice to the other sane folks of Nairaland.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by k0be: 1:41am On Jul 09, 2007
Yup, I guess i shuda read this before my previous post. now i know that i'm actually dialoging with an MRDD slowpoke. jeez. i really gotta stop doing that. now i know who not to take his/her post for shit. whenever i see your posts now, i know it was written by a retarded bastard.

I give the same advice to the other sane folks of Nairaland.
awwwwww, MRDD slowpoke, look I'm going to cry now. lololol grin is that all you've got mongrel?
I don't think daddy gave you your nightly exercise last night, otherwise you would have woken up today feeling much better you stupid poltroon.
In the meantime, if you need the injection that you failed to receive from your dad last night, kindly call me up, and I'll be willing to supply a load of cream to your mouth; tell your other sisters to wait in line for their turn.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by Jen33(m): 1:46am On Jul 09, 2007
Elody Ann said:

would explain their relatively light skin complexion and business sense. What say you. They are not indigenous to Nigeria.

Just by way of asking, what does having links to Ethiopia have to do with 'business sense'?
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by Freewilly(f): 1:46am On Jul 09, 2007
Igbo hater I'm sure you know yourselfs, come out and play here is just another thread for you to show your hate for Igbos, ghettochyk, nne don't mind that monkey my dear we all know is jealousy that is killing him.

Like cute-ass talk grin, oga admin should create a section for Igbo haters to express themselfs.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by k0be: 1:49am On Jul 09, 2007
wow!!! you thought all that and even guessed my age ALL BY YOURSELF?!!! good job!!! I'd ride that yellow bus but i see the seat's been reserved for your dumb behind.
Nairaland, the reason this neanderthal is bawling is because he's trying to say that Igbo's are not only in Nigeria and I said that the reason for that is because of MIGRATION. Kobe, since YOU believe i have a pea sized brain, then your brain must be a fraction of that of a mustard seed. Pull up your damn dictionary and look up the word MIGRATION. best believe this is the last time i'mma be here talking to a dunce and douche bag like yourself.
Of course you would ride the yellow bus, it is made for pinchbecks like yourself.
I already told your dumbass in my first post that migration alone is not responsible for the existence of igbos in places outside of Nigeria.  I don't blame you; ratheads like yourself can't seem to understand simple English.  If you would just go to school and listen to what your teachers have to tell you, but of course you won't do that, instead you'll go to school for runs, Fucking your Father's friend, and sucking off your teacher's Dick while daddy is at home wasting money on your education.  I blame your dad, if he hadn't sexually molested you as a child while your mother was watching the whole time masturbating, maybe you would have turned out better.

Even if they came from Nigeria, what do you expect a Fucking cookie or something you stupid brotherFucker.
Good for nothing LovePeddler.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 09, 2007
the words "ethiopia" and "business sense" do not go together.
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by k0be: 1:56am On Jul 09, 2007
Igbo hater I'm sure you know yourselfs, come out and play here is just another thread for you to show your hate for Igbos, ghettochyk, nne don't mind that monkey my dear we all know is jealousy that is killing him.

Like cute-ass talk , oga admin should create a section for Igbo haters to express themselfs
Make I no laff tire. Listen buffoon, like sister like sister, what is there to envy about you? your username or wetin? don't tell me it's your english o, i'll be waiting for that answer cocoon.  In the meantime, you can join your sister Fuckchyck, the white girl from Black snake moan who goes about Fucking anything that looks like a Dick.  I wouldn't be surprised if both you orangutans had the same daddy. you both exhibit characteristics of sexually molested teens and incest seems to run in your family, is it a tradition?
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 09, 2007
Ethiopians business sense?. . .Let me just take it you're joking.

I'm Igbo and I'm not light skinned, I assume I jumped on to the train when they were rolling past Sudan!

Nonsense!
Re: Igbos Originally From Ethiopia by 9ja4eva: 4:11am On Jul 09, 2007
Una don come again with anoda lame story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini / List Of Olubadan From 1820 / Bekwarra Childrens Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.