Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (18838 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / Hiv / Aids Possible Cure Www.baariz.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by deltalife(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2012
so many times I have wondered why God should allow this HIV/AIDS, I don't think there is a justification for this. Even pastors find it so difficult to trust God to cure nor heal those with the disease, this is so awful. although Job edured all those stuff but these days hiv is worse a situation can God really help the much we believe?
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by farefemi: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
FOR NOW THERE IS NO KNOWN CURE FOR HIV/AIDS.
BEST OPTION IS TO FORTIFY AGAINST EBOLA AND OTHER DEADLY DISEASES .
USE EDMARK SPLINA CHLOROPHYLL AND EDMARK SHAKEOFF PHYTO FIBER.
NATURALLY KEEPS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Spellsolution: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hello, good day to you reading this. My name is Sophia Teekay, am from Sierra Leonne. Am 36 years of age. And a caucasian. I want to use this medium to share my story and ordeal with the deadly HIV virus. I had a lover back then in 1990, he was nice, caring and all a woman would ask for. We had a smooth relationship with no problems, until he started going out with other girls, and lost interest in me. somehow he contracted HIV from one of the girls he had intercourse with, and he never knew. He came back one night and forced his way to making love with me, and i also contracted the virus as well. But the symptoms were unnoticeable until 4 months after. I went for a checkup and i was positive. My whole life turned upside down. And to worsen it all, the deadly virus has no cure till date. (This hurt me the more). I went online to source for solution, and then i saw the testimony of a woman who got cured of the HIV virus. And in her testimony were the directions on how to contact her healer, so i contacted him, his name being Dr. Ighodaro, and he prepared enriched herbal dosages for me, and sent them to me through DHL, and told me how to apply, and in 4 weeks, i got rid of this virus. I cannot thank this great healer enough. But this is what i can do, to all those out there who are infected with this virus or any disease, and you are worried about finding a cure, contact him today for a solution, his methods are 100% safe, and no side effects. Email: dr.ighodarospellcast@gmail.com, whatsapp/call him on: +2347036806602, or visit his website on www.drighodarospellcas.wixsite.com/spellsolutionhome. Goodluck.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by tareluv(f): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2017
For nearly 60 years,GNLD Neolife has been helping millions of people improve their health! Stop wasting your money on vitamins that don't work! Use Neolife and See results of improvement in matter of days on your health concerning that ilness (Hiv/aid) in neo life we have it all.
place a call or text if u are shy or not bold enough to call or email me personally on francistarelayefa@gmail.com
Number is 09069494067 07018115377
dont keep silent!!! smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Gideontower: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Stop worry!!! there is natural herbal cure for HIV/AIDS. May God healing hand touch us all!!!
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by comradeyahaya: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
prevention is better than cure
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Beeplus1: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2018
The cure to all illness is free of charge
No doctors will tell you
It’s called urine therapy
First of all am making this comment to help sincere one
I was told when I was a baby I had convulsion someone nearby told my mom to pour her urine on me and she did immediately I was healed, yes I was too little to know if it actually worked but I’ve seen now that am grown how my mom help women with babies with urine to treat convulsions
Someone came to my mom for help on hiv treatment as she’s an ed marker, instead of marketing their products to her she told her to use her early morning urine for two months without skipping. To me I never believed urine can cure the hiv that has been labelled incurable, two Months later she came to my house with gifts to thank my mom with 5 different hiv negative results . Mind you she had gone to 3 different hospital prior to the urine therapy and confirmed she was hiv positive
So yes your urine is your natural free cure to all diseases and illness as it contains the antidotes
How to do this:
Refrain from oily food during this treatment
Drink at least 6 cups of water daily
Eat plenty vegetables
Drink the first morning urine(seems disgusting? But it’s the cure so endure)
I guarantee you it will work for any illness ranging from malaria to hiv
Thanks and stay clean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kerosene Explosion Burns Nursing Mother Of 7 In Delta(Graphic Photos) / World's Former Fattest Man Loses An Incredible 45 Stone / Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.