Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

School Management Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / School Management Software (1792 Views)

SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer / Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) / School Management Software! Anybody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Management Software by desu: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2011
I have a sophisticated School Management Software for sale, interested person should call 07033119794 mail destinyhogg@yahoo.co.uk
Re: School Management Software by webguru2: 4:26am On Apr 17, 2011
upgraded versions school management applications/software
visit www.infoscert.com or call 08094500201
Re: School Management Software by webguru2: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
cheep and afforddable domain
infoscert.com

Suite 55, Plaza 2,
Obadeyi Bus Stop
Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way
Lagos

anthony.iheanachor@gmail.com
anthony.iheanachor@infoscert.com
Re: School Management Software by dukefama: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
You prolly need to see this one. 100% made in Nigeria. www.schoolsbox.com
Re: School Management Software by Fayimora(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
You prolly need to see this one. 100% made in Nigeria. www.schoolsbox.com

Am super impressed,  Though its something that was designed wih flash if am not mistaken so its a web application, Nice one there, I really like it,  Dont you guys have like a 30 trial demo version or something,  If not I advise you add that because I believe you would make a lot of money from this software. If you do have a demo version then post a link or mail fayimora@hotmail.co.uk.

I can pave way for you into the British market grin grin
Re: School Management Software by jwadel: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
Dear Nigerians,

If you are sincerely and genuinely looking for just the advanced school management information system and the most sophisticated students academic records manager that best suites your school in Nigeria; a software with the BEST QUALITY OF INTERACTIVE REPORT SHEETS to intrigue PARENTS, just save your time, visit www.schoolmodel.net and learn more about School Model FX 2012 or call 08066102457,07054434875. It is the best in Nigeria so far. Thanks.

Re: School Management Software by bigcil: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-775470.0.html#msg9295753 there is a job offer, I think it will interest you.
Re: School Management Software by jwadel: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
It is essential that anyone developing the demo obfuscates the executable before sending it. Cheers and good luck.

Please note that our software has the image capturing and cropping facilities. We can also incorporate the biometrics into it if we understand the its implementation in a typical education environment.

School Model (www.schoolmodel.net) is a software that was developed in two and half years by a dedicated team of programmers. We took our time to ensure the quality. You can count on reselling our software module after the incorporation of the biometrics.

Best Regards.
Re: School Management Software by cloudems: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hi,

I have come across a very good school management system product.Its a web-based product which helps you to manage your school campus smoothly.
For more details you can visit the site cloudems.in
Re: School Management Software by akincutco: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2012
Qualitative Solution for Schools and Educational Outfits:
School Branding
Web Design for Schools
School Management Software and Lots More
www.powered4education.org
Call us or send us an email: sales@powered4education.org

(1) (Reply)

As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am To Write A Project: Pls I Need Assistance. / Land Surveying Software Needed / Download Contact Manager, Gsm Extractor & Generator And Desktopsms App All In 1!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.