Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! (3524 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp4BA0-lYtU&NR=1[/flash]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp4BA0-lYtU&NR=1

He is the real deal and loves the Lord!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by andy1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
loooool, funny dude.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Goldieluks: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lmaooooo
i'd pass.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I KNOW THIS [N-WORD] DID NOT BUST INTO THE ROBOT AND DUTTY WINE IN CHURCH! grin grin

Amefi is that you? grin grin
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
. undecided
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
He has arrived ladies.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by adamsrib(f): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
Wow. Just wow. lol
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hey cousin!  I know you seen that in Lagos! 

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I think those people didn't come to praise the Lord.  They came to see the show!

Did you see the part where the father snatched his daughter in midair because she was directly in front of the dream man?  The girl was like what I do daddy? 

On the second link, he was doing flips and cartwheels.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He has arrived ladies.  

Aww u they miss me?  cheesy
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
You or the scent?
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by livedit(f): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
What the? Mrs Chima, grin That guy was in his own little world.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Don't hate on Brother Franklin! He was jamming and showing his love for the lord!

Now that what you call a sanctified man! grin grin grin grin grin

I was on the floor when I saw the father snatched his daughter in midair! The look on the girl face was PRICELESS!

Here is another link of Brother Franklin!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP65zfuUUHU[/flash]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP65zfuUUHU
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by amefi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=#0066ff

Amefi is that you? grin grin[/color]

No, it is 190.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by BABE3: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
When the Spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I'll dance like David danced,  smiley

I go crazy in church too, but errmmm Crase pass Crase!
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by dbigrod(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
Op, is that mr chima?
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
d bigrod:

Op, is that mr chima?

That your Idi Amin looking daddy biatch.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by jaybee3(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
Is that General Chima?
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
I wasn't going to tell them it was you because I was trying to protect your name. Ladies, the old man you see on the link is Jaybee aka Brother Franklin.

Chima isn't Yoruba.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by ShyOne(f): 1:12am On Apr 15, 2011
ok - I saw the videos

i don't know what to say

i read the comments - posted under the videos - one writer said "it is better to be happy than miserable, etc.  Keep dancing and praising God - Brother."

this is a small man, jumping around in church - gyrating his pelvic bone

"Shy-One turns away from NL and turns to her guy - directly facing him - eye to eye - addressing him in consternation"

Baby, I realize that you might just be this man's size and build - but please, honey, even in your devoted, diligent, and loyal service to God - when music starts in the church - please abeg - don't do the splits, bust out in the robot, jump down into a forward or backward roll on the stage.  because i will beg God to open the floor and swallow me whole in front of your congregation.

I thought we in the States got "Giggy wit It" - this dancing brother just "shut my mouth - changed my whole opinion of the regal, elegant, noble African male."  I didn't know someone could move like this,   There are pieces of his body that are in dire need of their own social security number and have taken on a life independent of their attached members.  lolol0lo0lololol - oooooo

the brother on this video is staged, he is what we call "profiling" - he practices at home in the mirror, has onlookers that cheer him on and he goes into his staged theatrical production.

what happened to worshipping in your closet minus ticket sales?  how sincere and genuine is this display?  did Jesus do such?  Jesus walked on water - i don't recall Jesus busta rhyming it, breaking into the funky chicken, giving us the running man like a Court Jester to please the crowd.

but now i sound judgmental and that isn't good either.  Baby if you are reading this - please tell me now, before i enter the sanctuary with you.  don't pull a fast one when the music starts - i love conservative, respectful, sincere. worshippers that understand what it means to hear "be still and know that I am God"

smh
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by dbigrod(m): 1:31am On Apr 15, 2011
Now i knw that mr chima is as crazy as madam chima. Now i see the reason madam chima is always on nairaland and never in the arms of mr chima. After all these stuntS he is never gonna have enough strength for d sex hungry mrs chima. Madam chima,i have a friend who can help u. U game?
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2011
d bigrod:

Now i knw that mr chima is as crazy as madam chima. Now i see the reason madam chima is always on nairaland and never in the arms of mr chima. After all these stuntS he is never gonna have enough strength for d sex hungry mrs chima. Madam chima,i have a friend who can help u. U game?

It is almost time for your third shift at the whorehouse. Run along and before the mosquitos get you.

I like my negative status and tend to keep it that way.  You looks sickly.  Why are you coughing like that?  Why are your eyes yellow?   Security!
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by dbigrod(m): 2:17am On Apr 15, 2011
Sick woman
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 2:20am On Apr 15, 2011
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf9p5cpc_08[/flash]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf9p5cpc_08

Brother Franklin just released his new album. Kingdom Swag in stores now!
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by ShyOne(f): 2:39am On Apr 15, 2011
Chima:

Where did you find this dude?  I actually emailed my guy and sent him the link. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPFe0hna_Sc&feature=related

my babe start jumping around like this - i'm sorry buy this is a deal breaker - look at his dress - he has elevated to street,hip hop wear.  his dancing skills are really good just not for the church

but i need to shut up - everyone serves God differently - i feel ashamed even thinking this way and being judgmental

but i cringe at the thought of my guy conducting himself in this manner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUAnrVWUkk&feature=related

the dude is all over the floor - like roadkill in the church - you can't even get to the offering plate before he jumps down on the ground - rolling in front of you with his azz in the air.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 2:45am On Apr 15, 2011
Someone sent me the link and laughed until I cried because he did the dutty wine which is similar to the daisy dukes.

The father snatching the girl in midair and the look on the girl's face did it for me. I wanted to share with you guys.

Apparently he is well known because he was interviewed from Texas, USA. The church is in Texas and it is a Nigerian church.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by ShyOne(f): 2:47am On Apr 15, 2011
OK

I publically take back everything I just said that was negative about this guy.  I had to google him after  you opened this Thread Chima.

He is on another link stating that he is a former professional dancer hailing from Nairobi, Kenya - he isn't vain sounding at all, he is relaxed, humble, simple in his presentation in a live interview.

He is very loving and says that he now worships God by utilizing his skills.  I saw him in a different light and respect him.  We all have our own unique relationship with God.  He is owed that relationship and it should be free of criticism from others.

Go head Brother Franklin - you have my vote.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by ShyOne(f): 2:50am On Apr 15, 2011
@ Chima:

Yes - my initial reaction was of shock and horror. I laughed soo hard in disbelief. I just never saw anything like this before.

I respect him though - he is unique and a web sensation. Someone even reposted the video with the song "Ice Cream Paint Job" playing as well as reposted the video with foreign music playing that sound Spanish in nature and then you see Brother Franklin darting in from the left.

lolololololol
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by amefi(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmaooooo
i'd pass.

Lol at Goldieluks' profile pic. U wish u were as be.u.i.f.l as her. lol again n again n again till mama calls.
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by Pweety4me(f): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2011
Lool don't make me laff, i remember that guy too funny! grin
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by InkedNerd(f): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2011
Lmaaaaaaoooo grin grin grin grin

Here's a better video with some music to it Mrs. Chima wink

Homeboy's got some moves though grin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALNM9XcM-7g&feature=related[/flash] [flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUAnrVWUkk&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
Thank you INky! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks / Nigeria Has Shortage Of Real Men / Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.