Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? (2945 Views)

Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Av Beards At All / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by ayomide202(f): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
I have a friend n he's 27yrs now but he has no single strand of facial hair nor beards, his chest is bare too but his legs are very hairy, iv never seen any other man like that and i'm just wondering, Is he normal I tease him a lot that he's yet to attain puberty cos his voice is not deep at all
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by ayomide202(f): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
this might not be the right topic here but i believe there are knowledgeable folks here who can answer my question i posted in health but no response im just trying out here to see if any1 responds
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by MrCork17: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
ayomide202. ermm bro, are you g.a,y? u checkin another man's chest? undecided
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by denzel2009: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
There's a reason we have rainforests and deserts.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
@poster
Yes its very normal. Not every adult male has hair all over their body, face included.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by ayomide202(f): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ayomide202. ermm bro, are you g.a,y? u checkin another man's chest? undecided
not checking he goes shirtless sometimes n of course im not blind i could see n d hairy legs too n dat doesnt make me gay or does it?
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by ayomide202(f): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Yes its very normal. Not every adult male has hair all over their body, face included.
but av u met any?? cos he's d only man iv seen like dat not even a strand his face is clean like a baby
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by Goldieluks: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
@OP,ask Mr-cork he knows better.
he got all the hair in his brain.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
@poster
Yeah I have known a few and unfortunately (or fortunately) there is nothing they can do. . . . . Although taking hormones may change that (and much more).
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by ayomide202(f): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
yeah it could be hormones just like some ladies have no breasts i mean totally flat chested tongue
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
Yeah you right but I meant taking male hormone could have them grow beard AND also having a deeper voice etc
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by ayomide202(f): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Yeah you right but I meant taking male hormone could have them grow beard AND also having a deeper voice etc
now i get it. I will suggest but i dont think it bothers him cos he says he's glad he doesnt av to shave like most men do
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by tunnytox(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
@OP
Very possible I had no beard until I clock 30! and even now I have very little that could easily go unnoticed! this coupled with my young 'boyish' look make many people I meet thought I'm 10 years younger! This could be embarrasing sometimes imagine being asked for your ID just to get into a pub while you are more than 10 years older than the minimum age required!
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
Yeah most would gladly skip shaving every morning, if they could so your friend should count his blessing.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by denzel2009: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
tunnytox:

@OP
Very possible I had no beard until I clock 30! and even now I have very little that could easily go unnoticed! this coupled with my young 'boyish' look make many people I meet thought I'm 10 years younger! This could be embarrasing sometimes imagine being asked for your ID just to get into a pub while you are more than 10 years older than the minimum age required!

Yeah mate, I know what you are talking about. Those are the kinds you can count from afar.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by Tosinville(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
It always nice to look young with little beard than 27yrs old guy looking 35yrs with beard all over your face.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by ayomide202(f): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
I agree though but a 20 yr old flat chested lady wil think its a curse just comparison here
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by alagha: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2011
i close my eyes!
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by SexyDuby(f): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
Of what use is d bears sef?
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by tosyne007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
SexyDuby:

Of what use is d bears sef?

to show one has come of age and avoid unnecessary embarassments like the one mentioned above.

moreover, wat would u think of a guy who told u he's 30yrs and does not have a single strand on his chin/chest to show for it?
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by SexyDuby(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
But really dere's no need crying over split milk na
Since he doesnt have, den dere's nottin he can do bout it or u wnt him 2 start fixing weavon on his chest & p part?, lol.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by tosyne007(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
SexyDuby:

But really dere's no need crying over split milk na
Since he doesnt have, den dere's nottin he can do bout it or u wnt him 2 start fixing weavon on his chest & p part?, lol.

very funny!!! if it would help grin.

bad gal!!!
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by SexyDuby(f): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
[s]I AINT NO BAAADO shocked shocked shocked shocked CAN BET IM D BEST GAL ON DIS FORUM[/s] , lol.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by Goldieluks: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr-cork is 68 yr old man,
but he don't have real beard,ask him OP.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by MrCork17: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<< Hairy Chest wink
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by Goldieluks: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
Yes,^^
hairy chest and bare faced looking old man.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by MrCork17: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes,^^
hairy chest and bare faced looking old man.

sweeery it wouldnt hurt to ask: Mr Cork, maY I play wit your hairy chest! wink
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by 190: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by Goldieluks: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sweeery it wouldnt hurt to ask: Mr Cork, maY I play wit your hairy chest! wink

mtcheww
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by tpia5: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
tunnytox:

@OP

do you have beard now?

if you cant get into pubs then surely you can drink to your satisfaction at home.
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by swiftycool(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
Op please pardon my asking is yr friend a homo? ive noticed this same trend in homo men, also notice chest & facial hairs on G a y! ladies or ones who regularly use strong male (musk filled) perfumes. but then could be coincidence
Re: Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? by ayomide202(f): 5:16am On Jul 23, 2011
swiftycool:

Op please pardon my asking is yr friend a homo? ive noticed this same trend in homo men, also notice chest & facial hairs on G a y! ladies or ones who regularly use strong male (musk filled) perfumes. but then could be coincidence
nope!!! he's totally straight. It was not his choice to be that way but he just cant help it. I believe he's not normal though n i still wonder if he can perform lipsrsealed

Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? / Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) / Let's Help Stammers: What Is The Solution To End Their Problem?