Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! (2262 Views)

Pdp's Strategy For 2019 Revealed! / PDP Strategy Ahead Of Feb 14 Presidential Election. / Buhari Condemns Pdp's Strategy Of Creating Religious And Ethnic Intolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:24am On Apr 15, 2011
People, to get the attention of the world you have to send this link around the world as much as possible----- to those who can take action. TODAY, TWITTER IS KING!!! I do not know any popular European/Asian correspondents' Twitter addresses; I know Nigeria has a huge population of her citizens in those continents. Try to find out what the Twitter accounts  of the top Journalists/Reporter/Correspondents on those continents are and continuously  flood their time lines with this link and other proof of electoral irregularities. These criminals should not be allowed to return to power. Trust me, if even 500 people (each) retweet this link 10 times a day, everyday, to all the journalists listed below, SOMEONE IS BOUND TO TAKE NOTICE! Let the fight to take Nigeria back from the crime bosses begin today!

Evidence of Rigging in Nigeria's Elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs

TWITTER ADDRESSES:

@IshasSesayCNN   (Isha Sesay; CNN Correspondent)

@WolfBlitzerCNN    (Wolf Blitzer; CNN-- "The Situation Room)

@Camanpour         (Christiane Amandpour; CNN CHIEF CORRESPONDENT)

@AndersonCooper  (CNN Correspondent)

@BBCAmerica         (BBC World News)

@AJEnglish             (Al Jazeera News International)

ET al. . . . . .

Bombard their twitter pages with numerous tweets of the link. Someone is bound to listen; trust me!!!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2011
Folks, If Nigerians cant help Nigerians maybe its about time the sane ones amongst you seek the help of the Outside world!!! Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2011
According to the video uploader (jujufilms):

"The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe.

Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member."
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:59am On Apr 15, 2011
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:08am On Apr 15, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/purefoy.christian.html
http://www.facebook.com/christianpurefoy?sk=wall
http://twitter.com/#!/purefoycnn

Thats Cnn's lagos correspondent.

Do Your part: Tweet! Tweet ! Tweet!

Let them feel the power of Information and Technology!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Do Your part: Tweet! Tweet ! Tweet!

Let them feel the power of Information and Technology!
I already did bro, see I am on a low now, I talked to a lot of people today and all I can say is Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get. Honestly I am deflated.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 1:16am On Apr 15, 2011
Send it to CNN IReport too and do a voice over!

Create an Hashtag for it on Twitter let's make this thing trend world wide people!!

#FvckPDP

#IhatePDP

#PDPsucks

#PDPFailedNaija

#PDPfallMyHand

#PDPCanLie

#PDPStoleTheBallot

#PDPrapeDemocracy

#DamnPDP

#PDPrigging

#NaijarejectsPDP

Get busy folks!

Take whatever you can of your Naija dignity back, you have nothing to lose they will rig it again.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:19am On Apr 15, 2011
Whatever u do Please, please, please, bombard those journalists timelines with the video evidence!

Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:24am On Apr 15, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

I already did bro, see I am on a low now, I talked to a lot of people today and all I can say is Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get. Honestly I am deflated.

Dude, I gave up on Nigerians but after talking to my Step-Dad today, Know what he told me?

"Nigerians are not bad people. When a person has been brainwashed into thinking that his situation (i.e Poverty and suffering) is normal, its hard to change their minds. Now, in such a case you dont leave the "change" to them 'cause it will never happen: YOU FORCE IT ON THEM!!!!"

I used to come on here (NL) alot in the past, then I chose to go back to just reading (if I even visited at all) because I just couldnt believe the level of ignorance of the average Nigerian. Its sad, but its up to you to help them. Your country needs you!!!!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2011
Dude if only you knew what they have been brewing here in the south, I promise you all saturday would be a shocker,
bk.babe97y:

Dude, I gave up on Nigerians but after talking to my Step-Dad today, Know what he told me?

"Nigerians are not bad people. When a person has been brainwashed into thinking that his situation (i.e Poverty and suffering) is normal, its hard to change their minds. Now, in such a case you dont leave the "change" to them 'cause it will never happen: YOU FORCE IT ON THEM!!!!"

I used to come on here (NL) alot in the past, then I chose to go back to just reading (if I even visited at all) because I just couldnt believe the level of ignorance of the average Nigerian. Its sad, but its up to you to help them. Your country needs you!!!!
There are certain things I cannot reveal here my username does not give the anonymity I crave lol but if you know how many calls I have received and still receiving and how many fake meetings I have been deceived to all in the name of we have to deliver? You would be shocked.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 1:36am On Apr 15, 2011
More journalists on Twitter

@sabriyaricecnn         CNN producer

@donlemoncnn           CNN Anchor

@SuzanneMalveaux

@monicanovotny         MSNBC Anchor

@maddow                    MSNBC

@newmediajim         NBC

@gallafent                 BBC

Or better still copy Comedians, especially African American popular culture comedians, they get the word out Faaast!!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:42am On Apr 15, 2011
I hope folks will take my advice. This can be a easily trending topic:

Flood the timelines of Folks and celebrities like Charlie Sheen, 50 cent, Wale, Rick Ross, Kim Kardashian etc. People that have a lot of influence and followership in the Youth World. One tweet and millions of people are seeing it!

Doesnt make sense?

Lol. All it takes is one celebrity asking/tweeting "Why the fuxck am I getting tweets about Nigeria?" for the world to take notice and make this a trending topic. You think these Celebrities dont have Nigerian Followers? Think again!

Flood timelines.

Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!

Twitter Addresses

@50cent                (50cent; Multi-Platinum Rapper and Entrepreneur)  

@KimKardashian    (Kim Kardashian;Reality Show Star)

@Wale                   (Wale; Rapper)

@rickyrozay           (Rick Ross; Rapper)

etc

Flood their timelines make this a a trending topic. Alert the world to the fuxckery and joke that is Nigeria! Use technology to your advantage!

Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 1:47am On Apr 15, 2011
@kattwilliams

@TheRealcedric

These people only need to make one joke about the video and it's all over the world. JEGA will pay attention after. SMH
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Apr 15, 2011
What about the Local TV Stations and Channels?? How does one send them links to the video?
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:52am On Apr 15, 2011
Find out what their Twitter accounts/addresses are through Google and send them links of the election malpractices; Not 1, not 2, not 10 bother them with it until someone looks it up!

Cedric, Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey everybody!

The ones in Nigeria cant save themselves, those of yall in diaspora should rescue them from themselves!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Find out what their Twitter accounts/addresses are through Google and send them links of the election malpractices; Not 1, not 2, not 10 bother them with it until someone looks it up!

Cedric, Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey everybody!

The ones in Nigeria cant save themselves, those of yall in diaspora should rescue them from themselves!
They do not need saving bro.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 1:56am On Apr 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

What about the Local TV Stations and Channels?? How does one send them links to the video?

I don't think local Nigerian journalists are ignorant of these videos, I'm sure ACN and CPC already sent it to them. remember GEJ's journalist packages? go figure, money talks, bulls$$it walks.

Just send it to famous Nigerians on Twitter, they will pick from there, or post it on local station's Facebook pages, some have e-mail adresses and contact info on their websites too.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:57am On Apr 15, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

^^^^Trust me they do!!!!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:59am On Apr 15, 2011
Ok then I wish you guys success, me I have already positioned myself for the next 4 years of what may come.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 2:03am On Apr 15, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

[img]http://williamthemogul.files./2011/02/nigeria.jpg?w=510&h=340[/img]

she needs saving.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 2:05am On Apr 15, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

Ok then I wish you guys success, me I have already positioned myself for the next 4 years of what may come.

Its so sad! Hopefully, Gen.Buhari does well Saturday and forces a runoff.  If that happens, I can take pride in my little contributions of the last few months that "Hey, I played a part in rescuing a black nation from the clutches of evil". However, if the reverse is the case, then 5 yrs from now I'll just point to my Tv (every time they show Nigeria and tell my child) ". . . . See those fo*olish people on TV? In 2011 we tried to rescue them but they refused. Now, they still complaining that they got no food, no job, or electricity. Same complaints almost 60yrs in a row. . . ."
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 15, 2011
Kilode?!:

[img]http://williamthemogul.files./2011/02/nigeria.jpg?w=510&h=340[/img]

she needs saving.

great photo.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 2:16am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^Save the Poor Girl! Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 2:20am On Apr 15, 2011
tpiah!:

great photo.

^^ I agree it is a great photo, but my sister does not deserve to keep fetching water and sweating like that, she is most probably not doing it for fun, there are alternatives, she deserves better. We are failing her, myself included.

The photo can be greater.

this was what former President Gowon said about her;

During one of those meetings where terms of settlement were being negotiated, Mr. Gowon, who was representing Pfizer which earns over $18 billion annually in profit, worked hard to secure a paltry settlement. He is quoted as telling negotiators that[size=19pt] the worth of the life of a child born and bred in Kano cannot be compared to that of a child born and bred in the United States.[/size] This was apparently in response to entreaties that Pfizer should pay the same rate of compensation it would pay had the trial taken place in the United States.
This comment, NEXT gathered, generated deep anger and criticism among those at the meeting and the former head of state.

A former president said that about his own people shocked

Do not be deceived ,they do NOT care about their people, no matter where they are from.

That is how Nigerian leaders view our people, let us speak against their oppression anytime we can. It is not their fault though, they too were oppressed, If we help this my little sister, she will have the self-pride to pass it forward when she becomes a leader.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 2:24am On Apr 15, 2011
Exactly! Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by EzeUche(m): 2:35am On Apr 15, 2011
Is this your only evidence? If it is, you need to find more information, then ONE youtube video. cry
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 2:40am On Apr 15, 2011
Altho i doubt ur sincerity on this issue, but if one video is not enough I dont know what is! What can you do to help? Exactly!

Saturday evening I bet you there'll be a thousand such videos!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 2:51am On Apr 15, 2011
EzeUche:

Is this your only evidence? If it is, you need to find more information, then ONE youtube video. cry

We have more on this video to show this election is a farce and a total confusion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7V7Ag-TQKk&feature=player_embedded

There is nothing free and fair about this Confusion. Even the victory in Lagos was not free and fair, thousands couldn't vote.(rigging SW massively would have led to "wetie" though IMO)

"MARKEDLY BETTER" than 2007 is an opinion from the minds of supporters of mediocrity and oppression. Western observers spent their days in urbans centers and nights at Hilton and Sheraton, they will soon go back home with their careful opinions, we will have to deal with our issues.

Stand with your people Mazi Ezeuche, if Ohakim wants to rule Imo for example, let him win free and fair, this rigging is digusting, deperate riggers will loot the treasury for sure.

The question is what are you going to do about it? you can tweet, you can enlighten people and you can speak to your little sphere of influence, one less ignorant Nigerian is a good victory.
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by bkbabe97y(m): 4:53am On Apr 15, 2011
We did it guys! Twitter! Youtube! Facebook---- Especially Twitter is awash with this video of the crooked PDP biyytchs!
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 6:45am On Apr 15, 2011
Good job bro, I saw it.

#onlyinnaija
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2011
Re: PDP v Twitter: Battle Royale--- Show the world PDP's Strategy!!! by Kilode1: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2011
Keep tweeting folks, don't let them Maga you with fake election.

Let them know we know they are rigging and we are snitching on their lying A$$

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA President Alleges That Justice Was Bought And Sold In Nigeria / State Governments Ignore Early Flood Warning Messages - NEMA / Photo Of The Day: President Obama And Wife In ‘duty To His People’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.