Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Connect Privoxy With Mtn Fastlink - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Connect Privoxy With Mtn Fastlink (4675 Views)

MTN Fastlink Bundle Balance Issue / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). / Mtn Fastlink And Phone Modem Free Unpaid Browsing An Unlimited Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Connect Privoxy With Mtn Fastlink by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:02am On Apr 15, 2011
Hello. How can I connect Privoxy with MTN 3g FastLink modem? I tried but it is not working. Can some one please help me out? Thank you.
Re: How To Connect Privoxy With Mtn Fastlink by BankoleO1: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2011
Call 0813-7756154 I will put you through or visit infoseye..com
Re: How To Connect Privoxy With Mtn Fastlink by femi4: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2011
1. Open and Locate the Software with "P" Icon, Then Open it.

2. You must be Connected to the Internet before Opening it, Connect your Pc to the Internet through your Phone using Bluetooth or Cable or use your MTN Modem and connect to the Internet.

3. Once you Open the "P" Icon, It will Open like Notepad but nothing will Appear Inside it,Dont Worry, Just Minimize it, Then Its Ready to . Now Configure your Browser.

CONFIGURE YOUR BROWSER TO WORK WITH PRIVOXY

Use this Data in your Browser:
HTTP Proxy: 127.0.0.1
PORT: 8118
Re: How To Connect Privoxy With Mtn Fastlink by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
Thank you guys for your response. Am truly grateful. Actually, am browsing with my Nokia phone with Provoxy. Now am trying to use fastlink instead of my Nokia phone but it aint going with provoxy. The provoxy notepad is not showing any thing just blank.

Any way, thanks guys, GOD bless.
Re: How To Connect Privoxy With Mtn Fastlink by jobito: 5:43am On Oct 22, 2011
Hi everyone
Wanna browse free?
Wanna download at high speed
Why dont you check out a preconfigured privoxy here techbase.info/2011/10/techbase-first-giveaway-of-day-privoxy.html

hurry!!!
Re: How To Connect Privoxy With Mtn Fastlink by Maleeq(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2011
Similar thread exists here

(1)

Dell Wyse Thin Client Workstation For Cbt / I Need A Professional Hacker. / 15inch Macbook Pro With Retina Display At A Giveaway Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.