Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,112 members, 7,779,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

Wizkid Drops Out Of School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drops Out Of School (58742 Views)

Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Wizkid Drops Hint For Name CHANGE On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by slap1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Useless boy. . .he wants to end up like 2face !
Wouldn't you rather end up like 2face?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by eleshin(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
he left LASU 4 same reason now he is leaving education patapata,2face till 2moro regrets not finishing his programme at IMT,besides tu is extremely talented while wizkid is a little below average so u shdnt be fooled by all dis 2face comparism.GO BACK TO SCHOOL ayo.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by eleshin(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
slap1:

omg! nland no go kill me! abi o.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by cornflakes: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
ABEG FREE THE BOY.
HOW MANY NAIJA MUSICIAN GET DEGREE SEF??
NA IM LIFE.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
slap1:

Sorry if you don't have a humble upbringing.btw,what's special about to 2face that is worth emulating ? Can't you see the way he's sleeping around and giving birth to basstards ?
denzel2009:

Did you go to Lead University?

No,i went to a federal university and i didn' drop out !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by obongtunji: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
When i was a child i reason like a child, Whizkid is just a kid dat reason like his name. Besides he's promisd 2 go bak 2 sch,may b wen he turns whizman.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by richidinho(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2011

ratchet you
keep speaking English, Chinese do speak English
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by ashley86(f): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
richidinho:

ratchet you
keep speaking English, Chinese do speak English

LMAO!!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by enomakos(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
bad move
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Bukittes(f): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
Where are his parents? This boy is going to end up like some artistes who can't even speak a whole sentence of correct english. U know what the problem is with those? half education! But anyway sha "Nothing dey happen" Anu e se mi, omo ode!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by olabukola: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
Any of his musik pls.
Do you have whizboys as well in Nigeria musik industry. The two confuses at times.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
Bukittes:

Where are his parents? This boy is going to end up like some artistes who can't even speak a whole sentence of correct english. U know what the problem is with those? half education! But anyway sha "Nothing dey happen" Anu e se mi, omo ode!

Yet,some idiiots here see nothing wrong in a whole bunch of artistes that can't address a gathering.can't tou see how terrible 2face can be whenever he makes a presentation.He thinks everything is about money and fine boy.bunch of mofos.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by ladej(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Useless boy. . .he wants to end up like 2face !
no one really ends up as no one as we are all individualistic in nature and our stories are specific in reality. having said that the thought of him growing up to be an internationally acclaimed[awards testify to this] person for the gifts God bestowed on him cannot be a bad thing. mentioning 2baba's personal life and ignoring his professional life does no one any favours.whizkid has chosen his path, may God guide him in his direction.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
ladej:

no one really ends up as no one as we are all individualistic in nature and our stories are specific in reality. having said that the thought of him growing up to be an internationally acclaimed[awards testify to this] person for the gifts God bestowed on him cannot be a bad thing. mentioning 2baba's personal life and ignoring his professional life does no one any favours.whizkid has chosen his path, may God guide him in his direction.

he is only making a mistake.there's nothing stopping in from schooling and developing his musical career.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by rhamzus(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
wat is education for ; is  it nt a means to prepare for 2morow nd fill your intellect.
u do nt have to gt a higher degree to have this @ least my 13 yr old cousin proves this. she thinks, talks and behaves beyond r age.

let him b ; he can have online degrees, part time or professional degrees.

make d chichi now nd gt d pali later. shebi u sabi read, write and fit rub minds, thats wat d world wants.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Babasessy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
Pls. can I have the father's phone number, I wonder why he would allow such to happen.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by BABE3: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
Whizy Baby!!!! cheesy cheesy Keep doing watchu doing boy! There will always be haters. They are inevitable. They are just Misdirected groupies!  undecided

Note that Justin Beiber and Miley Cirus have a tone of haters, at the end of the day, those it really matter? No!,  Haters are non-factor!  cool

Oh yh, all these people complaining about him not being in school are just funny. They are making me laugh. At least he knows the basic things. He finished high school. He's not an illiterate. What does education or school have to do with your success in life.?? Geez!! lmao,  Some of you have finished school how many years ago---You still have nothing to show for it. still no job!!! Nonsense, Mscheewwwww

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
rhamzus:

wat is education for ; is  it nt a means to prepare for 2morow nd fill your intellect.
u do nt have to gt a higher degree to have this @ least my 13 yr old cousin proves this. she thinks, talks and behaves beyond r age.

let him b ; he can have online degrees, part time or professional degrees.

make d chichi now nd gt d pali later. shebi u sabi read, write and fit rub minds, thats wat d world wants.

Stop thinking like a kid. . .why don't you drop out of school as see wha's like being an illiterate.The northerners are still angry with lord lugard because of his advice to the missionary not to educate and establish western education and schools in the sokoto caliphate.That singular act is responsible for the high illiteracy in the north.see what ignorance can cause a nation !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Sibe007(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
BABE!:

Whizy Baby!!!! cheesy cheesy Keep doing watchu doing boy! There will always be haters. They are inevitable. They are just Misdirected groupies!  undecided

Note that Justin Beiber and Miley Cirus have a tone of haters, at the end of the day, those it really matter? No!,  Haters are non-factor!  cool

Oh yh, all these people complaining about him not being in school are just funny. They are making me laugh. What does education or school have to do with your success in life.?? Geez!! lmao,  Some of you have finished school how many years ago---You still have nothing to show for it. still no job!!! Nonsense, Mscheewwwww

WETIN CONCERN HATERS
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Kandiluv: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
Which small prick this boi wan dey use for Tonto self, Haha, Hin prick never mature abegie. wiz na Tonto toy
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by BABE3: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sibe007:

WETIN CONCERN HATERS

Sorry?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
BABE!:

Oh yh, all these people complaining about him not being in school are just funny. They are making me laugh. What does education or school have to do with your success in life.?? Geez!! lmao,  Some of you have finished school how many years ago---You still have nothing to show for it. still no job!!! Nonsense, Mscheewwwww

Why not drop out of school and see how miserable you life will be.Education increase your chance of survival in the modern complex world.you think people still want to employ with school certificate ?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by allanohize(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
olodo!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by BABE3: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why not drop out of school and see how miserable you life will be.Education increase your chance of survival in the modern complex world.you think people still want to employ with school certificate ?

lol, These people are killing me o. Chei! I'm not saying I want to drop out of school. All I'm saying is HE FREAKING dROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR A GOOD CAUSE.
Who doesn't know Whiz Kid now? He's like nigerian Justin Beiber!
And my dear, if he decides he wants to go back to school at the age of 40, he still can. Education is not a big deal anymore. There are online classes everywhere. So, why are guyz tripping! Like, I just don't get it,
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Brisingr(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
there was a shanko rasheed and container once where dem dey now
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
BABE!:

lol,  These people are killing me o. Chei! I'm not saying I want to drop out of school. All I'm saying is HE FREAKING dROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR A GOOD CAUSE.
Who doesn't know Whiz Kid now? He's like nigerian Justin Beiber!
And my dear, if he decides he wants to go back to school at the age of 40, he still can. Education is not a big deal anymore. There are online classes everywhere.  So, why are guyz tripping!   Like, I just don't get it,
You are the one that need to stop tripping over this shiit.You can't drop out of school for a cause ,yet you are happy about whizkid dropping out . Sounds like hypocrisy to me !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
Brisingr:

there was a shanko rasheed and container once where dem dey now

Abi o shanko of those days.I'm sure they must have become bus conductors in downtown lagos !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by tellwisdom: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
He has discovered his profession, GO GO GO BOI grin cheesy grin, I pray your song dont expire in the next 4yrs, Then we go knw if na wrong choice u take or not
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by denzel2009: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop thinking like a kid. . .why don't you drop out of school as see wha's like being an illiterate.The northerners are still angry with lord lugard because of his advice to the missionary not to educate and establish western education and schools in the sokoto caliphate.That singular act is responsible for the high illiteracy in the north.see what ignorance can cause a nation !

Errm dropping out of school is different from being an illiterate. I feel like singing jare:

oya oya Axe your daddy awon eleyi won bad gan

oya oya Axe your mummy awon eleyi won bad gan
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
denzel2009:

Errm dropping out of school is different from being an illiterate. I feel like singing jare:

oya oya Axe your daddy awon eleyi won bad gan

oya oya Axe your mummy awon eleyi won bad gan

Are you saying that some musicians do not study music or theater art in school ? If evrybody should end up like an illiterate whizkid,I'd say there is no point of studing music as a course in the university which the boy didn't even know about !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by McCoy91(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Sorry if you don't have a humble upbringing.btw,what's special about to 2face that is worth emulating ? Can't you see the way he's sleeping around and giving birth to basstards ? No,i went to a federal university and i didn' drop out !
Yes, it only takes a college dropout to have many children outside wedlock. Hayaf hear you.
~Bluetooth:

Yet,some idiiots here see nothing wrong in a whole bunch of artistes that can't address a gathering.can't tou see how terrible 2face can be whenever he makes a presentation.He thinks everything is about money and fine boy.bunch of mofos.
Are you just assuming or you have seen him make a presentation? 2face speaks well, actually. Don't make things up to prove a point. And talk true, wouldn't you rather be like 2face?
I'm not saying Wizkid is right in dumping education but he is at a make-or-break point in his career. Like someone said, he can always go back to school. Kilode.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by BABE3: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You are the one that need to stop tripping over this shiit.You can't drop out of school for a cause ,yet you are happy about whizkid dropping out . Sounds like hypocrisy to me !

I'm sorry, but I don't think you can decipher simple sentences. Where in my post did I mention that I can't drop out of school for a good cause?

I can drop out of school,  if a big opportunity comes my way, and school would be a distraction. Yes, I can!

But right now, there's no such in my life, so I have no choice but to face school. Whizkid had a big opportunity and he made use of it, so, what are you saying
. And for God's sake he CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
Btw, you're are the one tripping. You're the one mad about the fact that he's not in school. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) / Tony Aleg "Green Onions" Is Dead - NollyTvAfrica / Eniola Badmus And Davido Dancing At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.