Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals (22432 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by tishbite41(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2021
In other words, your daughter steals!
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by alexola20(m): 6:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Why can't you just be nice and correct him.
@op @gabazin080 na PURSE o no be pulse.
pocohantas:

The future is indeed female. May nothing miss from your pulse in Jesus name.

Nothing spiritual about it, but I must commend her guts. She didn’t wait for you to leave before squandering the money on her premium cravings.

Yoghurt and snacks? She has good taste. Maybe they should stop beating her and take her to a counsellor.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by alexola20(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2021
PURSE bro
gabazin080:
firstly I am a carpenter and furniture maker. a friend on the the next street called me to come fix his door net. on getting there I stripped the clothes I wore from home to my working cover-all. I put my clothes with my pulse inside on the chair in their sitting room.

few minutes later I wanted a cold Pepsi, on getting to where I dropped my clothes, I realized #500 was missing from my pulse but I thought maybe I left it at home. I went outside to get the soft drink and I met my friend's 11 year old daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

I asked where she got the money from and she said her dad gave her the money. I asked his dad if he gave her money to get something and he said no. that's when I told him #500 was missing from my clothes I dropped in their sitting room and I went outside now and saw her daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

he then begged me to forgive the girl and returned my money, he told me about how the girl has been disgracing him in the compound by entering people's room to steal. she steals from the parents too and in school and will later say its one spirit that used to tell her where people keep their money and to go and steal it.

he claimed the problem is spiritual and has gone to some pastors and alfas but no changes.
the thought of the little girl's problem never left my mind till I finish my work there that day that's why I brought it here, ask u guys if such thing could be spiritual and what can be done because he is tired of beating her everyday with no changes
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by sinkhole: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2021
cry I actually shed some tears reading this cry
The child is just eleven and already perfected the art of stealing and apparently has already known that the consequence can not pass beating and shaming!
My worry is, what will happen to this girl in the next nine years, when she will be twenty, I strongly pray by that time she wouldn't have added prostitution and the likes embarassed
To my own understanding, I think this girl is very active, very creative and daring to make her matter worse, it seems she is being less engaged and she has a lot of time at her disposal!
Besides those who had suggested therapy and counseling for her, I will also add that the parents should actively engage her in some learning activities, apart from regular schooling, such as enrolling her in sporting, music, computing, etc, activities.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Whoknowsme: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2021
The best the parents could do is to take her for counselling then deliverance. A spirit might have possessed her to steal but there's nothing impossible for God to do in her life.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by beauty7: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2021
I personally know some women that are chronic thieves.

One was a class mate of my mum.

My mum said that they use to beat her every time for stealing in school.

Now, she is an adult.

She normally goes to the supermarket to steal.

She is so sharp that she would carry an item from the supermarket and no one would see.

Her name is Love.

Even in the markets, some people go there to steal.

One woman that is selling dry fish told me that sometimes a female customer would not buy the fish because of the price.

But after the customer left, she would discover a fish is missing.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by baajetu(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2021
It was your daughter that stole from you, so you called your husband to confirm if he gave her a 500# not your daughters friend, tell us the truth

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Female Alladin
princess ali

1 Like

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by MufasaLion: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2021
A therapist would surely be of help. It's nothing spiritual!!!
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Ladycewhy(f): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Upcoming kleptomaniac.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by MufasaLion: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Whoknowsme:
The best the parents could do is to take her for counselling then deliverance. A spirit might have possessed her to steal but there's nothing impossible for God to do in her life.

A spirit possessed her?. She needs a therapist.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by arantess: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2021
gabazin080:
firstly I am a carpenter and furniture maker. a friend on the the next street called me to come fix his door net. on getting there I stripped the clothes I wore from home to my working cover-all. I put my clothes with my pulse inside on the chair in their sitting room.

few minutes later I wanted a cold Pepsi, on getting to where I dropped my clothes, I realized #500 was missing from my pulse but I thought maybe I left it at home. I went outside to get the soft drink and I met my friend's 11 year old daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

I asked where she got the money from and she said her dad gave her the money. I asked his dad if he gave her money to get something and he said no. that's when I told him #500 was missing from my clothes I dropped in their sitting room and I went outside now and saw her daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

he then begged me to forgive the girl and returned my money, he told me about how the girl has been disgracing him in the compound by entering people's room to steal. she steals from the parents too and in school and will later say its one spirit that used to tell her where people keep their money and to go and steal it.

he claimed the problem is spiritual and has gone to some pastors and alfas but no changes.
the thought of the little girl's problem never left my mind till I finish my work there that day that's why I brought it here, ask u guys if such thing could be spiritual and what can be done because he is tired of beating her everyday with no changes
I thought a carpenter is one who makes furniture

Anyway, the girl needs help, I don't think the parents discipline her enough when she steals , they are still pampering her
In the future we might read, "Lagos big girl disgraced for stealing iphone30 from so so and so"

una good morning
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by NVSBL: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2021
Spirituality kill naija!

Beatings and prayers won't work. They should make the girl do chores to recover the money. Starve her for a day in lockdown in her room. Only feed her so she doesn't die. After a month or two of that she'll change. If she doesn't, after a year she will.

Girl that has coded they're using devil as excuse. She's not even trying to change. She probably doesn't believe it's her doing even.

They're enabling bad habit without knowing it.

They should tell every shop around not to sell anything to her. Limit her freedom. Let her think of what she's doing. Mtcheew

sinkhole:
the parents should actively engage her in some learning activities, apart from regular schooling, such as enrolling her in sporting, music, computing, etc, activities.

This plus the above punishment whenever she steals

Also, a Kleptomaniac takes(not really steals) without knowing. Stop saying the thief is a Kleptomaniac. If they find things she steals randomly around the house or on her, then it's being a klepto. Stealing to buy something is STEALING! This was from someone's purse in a pocket. Not from the table or somewhere around

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Kobicove(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2021
mariahAngel:
Your friend's child is not only a kleptomaniac, she's also an audacious liar too.

It could be that it started from when she was little, taking things that weren't hers, and they failed to correct her.

This is the most plausible explanation
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Akasammyoka: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2021
I Have actually seen kids like that but the truth is if you trace his\her lineage you will see the cause of it. One of the parent must be an hidden aladdin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Asey:
Lol. Abeg, do you have a pulse too? This one that you have boldened pulse, hahahahahaha

See these two chasing shadows rather than substance. The man said he was just a carpenter and yet he managed to write coherently but they are here mocking him when all they have to show are degrees most likely gotten with bottom power.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Oracleforce: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2021
Stealing habit is hereditary....probably one of her parents is a thief.... Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. or there is a stealing gene in their lineage....check very about your friend's family or lineage you will discover where her stealing mentality comes from...
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2021
alexola20:
Why can't you just be nice and correct him.
@op @gabazin080 na PURSE o no be pulse.
that lady feels like she is the most educated and easily make mockery of people when there is a mistake like she didn't understand the content or that she is perfect

Don't mind that lady, no b Only pocahantas or so and Cinderella

1 Like

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Dalil8: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2021
E funny to una now abi?

Until when hand go touch am for outside soon. because mobs no get joy oh, dem go roast d girl like suya.

For warri dem dey burn 9 yr old pikin wey thief not to talk of 11 yrs.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by symbianDON(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Neither beating nor counselling can correct this one. The root of the problem is spiritual just as the young girl claims and must be treated as such.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by victorDanladi: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2021
She is suffering from kleptomania.let her see a psychiatrist first.spiritual intervention can go and in and
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by irijuola: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Alhough I would have loved to say that she's still a child, my upbringing won't allow me to justify her behaviour. When I was in primary and secondary schools, I never collected anything, albeit, sweets, from anybody. Even when I go visiting friends and I see them eating, I turn back. There is nothing you'll say that will make me stay. My parents inculcated this in me from a very young age. Whatever they give me is enough for me. Even when my friends buy goodies, I would never sulk or be moody.
Yes, I know prayer is the key but if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do. Is her mum someone who doesn't restrain her from collecting sweets and biscuits from outsiders and friends when she was still a baby? She made a mistake by not creating boundaries for her when she was small. I dare not look at my mum's face when I was young and be asking her that should I collect it? That's maximum shishi for me. My default response is thank you Ma. I don't want.

Theee is a woman around my house with two young daughters. The two daughters steal but I blame the mum. She can gossip anywhere, with the groundnut seller (so the woman will give her groundnut), biscuit seller, etc.

There is nothing God cannot do. Prayer will work. My advice is to take her to a retired teacher, they are full of wisdom and will start giving her scary examples of what happens to thieves. She will change. I've seen it work.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Offpoint1: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Base on what she bought with the money, it's not spiritual nothing... Dey girl just get longer throat.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by loadedvibes: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2021
What a spirit ? grin

So the spirit tell her where people keep things come still move her legs go there.

She needs help sha.. as we are in Africa I would start with the spiritual then followed by beating, then counselling and also providing for her what she needs.

But I'll like to ask is there a sister spirit that can tell someone which TRADEs to take when trading Forex ? Asking for a friend cheesy
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by kalu61(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Nothing spiritual about it, but I must commend her guts. She didn’t wait for you to leave before squandering the money on her premium cravings.

Yoghurt and snacks? She has good taste. Maybe they should stop beating her and take her to a counsellor.
The way some of you carry yourselves ehh like English is your mother tongue. Just to bring Ops knowledge to the error or correcting him makes you better thatln making joke of it.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by juman(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Spiritual ko, angelical ni.

Its not unusual for a child of that age to steal.
The solution is counselling, counselling and counselling.

The parent should check very very well the friend of the child.
Bad friends might be the influence.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by adeskee(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2021
ok
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by worldman(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=Bornsinner7 post=100083925]Damn i know one kid like that.. I want to believe such kids are possessed or something..

No matter what they do to this girl she won't change.. funny thing she has everything thing she wants but it's just her habit for her.. she steals things she don't even need at her age like jewelry..[/quote kleptomania
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by KingLennon(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Your comment is senseless and directionless

1 Like

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by beauty7: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2021
sinkhole:
I strongly pray by that time she wouldn't have added prostitution and the likes.

It is true.

There is no prostitute that is not a thief.

The spirit of stealing can easily draw the spirit of prostitution.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Goldenheart(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2021
sad
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Mocking the spelling, and not correcting.

@OP, you meant "purse" not "pulse." Plus you mixed up your pronouns in a few places... using "her" in place of "his."

Cc gabazin080

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Discrete With Your Moves / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.