Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

God is love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is love (17759 Views)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is love by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 15, 2011
I really don't know how to start this...
Ok
Here is my confession!
My story is actually a fake one... I've never experienced anything of such; and I pray I will never IJN. Myself and a friend made up the story out of boredom. Neither of us was even in a relationship then; the irony. I'm sorry I posted such with my account and I accept all blames.
Though I'm not much of a nairalander, whenever I remember this fake story and the sincere responses I got from people, I usually feel bad... But I like to console myself with the thought that somewhere in the world, a girl that is ACTUALLY being abused will make use of the advices on this thread.
To those who made sincere comments, you have not wasted you 'energy' typing those advice... You may have been of help to people in abusive relationships.
I'm deeply sorry this is coming at this time. I just guilty whenever I come on here... I'm so sorry! wink
Re: God is love by Imari(f): 4:25am On Apr 15, 2011
You can't love anyone until you love yourself.

2 Likes

Re: God is love by salemdv(m): 4:32am On Apr 15, 2011
So touching, it is generally said that a man who raises his hand on a woman doesn't deserve her love, i would have ask you to dump him aside and move on with your life but you choose to still love him, pray and talk to him over it.*** Assuming d reverse is d case, the guy no go wait o, which kind yeeye luv wan make u kill me***
Re: God is love by Dyt(f): 4:33am On Apr 15, 2011
Dat ma s nottin bt IDAD
wtf?
Cmon babe
pls
once he s raised his stupid hands on u den blv me u,its gon b an habbit
pls save ursef frm dat UNAM
bt we ladies cld mk a man sef wanna kill us,nt sayin he shld v lifted his unmanly hands on u tho
nt all men cld control dere temper
bt wateva d case s
babe pls free ursef
he s got no self control one bit
4get love,live n b free
Re: God is love by Nekai(f): 4:38am On Apr 15, 2011
fstranger3:

You deserve it

If i were him, i'd do the same thing

Women are goats, they dont listen until you beat the shyyt out of them

angry angry angry
Re: God is love by toptop: 4:42am On Apr 15, 2011
Your man is tired of you. He does not want to say it, but he wants you to understand through his action and leave. Stop being myopic! Your union is not even defined. And even if it is, Remember that- A BROKEN COURTSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: God is love by fstranger3(m): 4:42am On Apr 15, 2011
Nekai:

angry angry angry
^^^

Whats your problem?

If you were my wife, the probability that you'd be beaten is 1
Re: God is love by Nekai(f): 4:47am On Apr 15, 2011
Men are goats and don't listen until you walk away. The average woman leaves her abuser 8 times before finally cutting him off. The cycle of abuse only gets worse. Don't tell me BS about "He was so good for the first couple of years, and everything was sooo perfect". Examine your relationship and find tmes when he belittled you, put you down, made you feel like less of a person. Run away as fast as you can!!! Do you want to wait until you get married to him so that your children can see this coward putting his hand on you? Statistics show that boys often follow right in their abusive fathers' footsteps. At least 3 women in the US are killed every day by their so called lovers/boyfriends/husbands.

Are you going to allow yourself to be the next victim of a cowardly killer? Forget your wasted time and be greatful he didn't wait until you two were married before showing his true colors.
Re: God is love by Nekai(f): 4:50am On Apr 15, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

Whats your problem?

If you were my wife, the probability that you'e be beaten is 1

If u were my husband I would beat myself. angry
Re: God is love by fstranger3(m): 4:51am On Apr 15, 2011
Nekai:

If u were my husband I would beat myself. angry

On top of that, I'd still beat you.

So what gives
Re: God is love by Nekai(f): 4:55am On Apr 15, 2011
I would beat u back but you would probably enjoy it too much.
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2011
@OP: Please, let me start off by saying that I am so so so very sorry for all the things that you are going through. I know we are just faceless ID's here on a site but what you've just written is really tugging at my heart right now. What breaks my heart even more is the fact that you know what he is wrong and you're asking us if you should go back to him. I hope you love yourself enough to know what what this man is doing to you is WRONG!! I don't know where you live or what the laws of your regions are but you really must find a way to get away from this guy. You need to tell people around you. Make sure you inform others [particularly your friends and family] about what this person is doing to you. Only you have the power to put an end to this. You cannot make excuses for this guy by telling us the sort of person he was before he started abusing you because that may be something that will keep you entrenched in this horrid situation. You've acknowledged that there is a problem, now the next step is how to leave this relationship. Let me ask you something, is causing someone both bodily and emotional harm love? Is threatening their life love? This disgusting creature you call a boyfriend knows perfectly well what he's doing but it seems that you don't. Your excuse for being with him is that previously he was gentle and responsible, the commitment and the sacrifice you've made, and that you have and that you love him. . . Tell me, is this what love is? Please keep in mind, love isn't supposed to hurt. What kind of sacrifice is so great that you would put your life in danger? If you do stay in this relationship with this guy, what makes you think he will change? What would make you think the situation would get any better? If he's doing this to you while you're just dating, imagine what he would or could do to you while married. Don't allow this boyfriend of yours to keep using you as a punching bag. You really don't know how much this is breaking my heart to hear that this person is causing you so much pain. Please, I'm begging you for all that is good please TRY to see your worth so you can leave that monster.

If you don't mind, I'd like you speak to you outside of Nairaland. If you're interested, please let me know embarassed

Here are some websites that can provide you with information on how to tend to this situation:

(1) http://www.loveisrespect.org/

(2) http://www.thehotline.org/

(3) http://www.thesafespace.org/

(4) http://www.safehorizon.org/

(5) http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domestic_violence_abuse_types_signs_causes_effects.htm

(6) http://www.beckysfund.org/cms/index.php?page=how-to-end-an-abusive-relationship

(7) http://www.stanford.edu/group/svab/relationships.shtml http://www.safehorizon.org/

(8 ) http://www.gurl.com/findout/fastfacts/articles/0,,697185-1,00.html
Re: God is love by fstranger3(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^^

That said, you are bound to get beat(en) by your future husband anyway.

Best to get prepared for it.
Re: God is love by ektbear: 6:51am On Apr 15, 2011
You are a tiny 5'6 girl, he is a 6'8 dude. If he isn't careful, next time he slaps you around he will kill you.

Don't you value your life?  undecided
Re: God is love by freecocoa(f): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2011
Jesus!Poster i can't believe you think he still loves you.i don't understand this thing called love o,hmmm i'm in shock kinda.
Re: God is love by fstranger3(m): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^^

That is how some men, yours truly included, show their love.
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2011
fstranger3:

You deserve it

fstranger3:

^^^^

That said, you are bound to get beat(en) by your future husband anyway.

Best to get prepared for it.

Hmmm, I always knew you were a pig lipsrsealed
Re: God is love by annawhite(f): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

That is how some men, yours truly included, show their love.

u r so alone----- undecided undecided  undecided undecided

@Op!
U can't love a man who takes delight in kicking your ass,
learn how to kick him in d balls or u kick him to d curb!

@fatranger
U r a terrible person tongue tongue tongue
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2011
annawhite:

u r so alone----- undecided undecided  undecided undecided

@Op!
U can't love a man who takes delight in kicking your backside,
learn how to kick him in d balls or u kick him to d curb!

@fatranger

He's a terrible pig, not person. ,  There's a difference tongue

Besides, referring to him as a person is an insult to all human beings.
Re: God is love by ektbear: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2011
annawhite:

@fatranger
Aren't you just as mean for calling him fat? grin For all you know he is a six-packed adonis grin
Re: God is love by Igwe419: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2011
6ft8 and weighing just 78kg? loool that is too skinny, peter crouch #2 let me know where you live and I will come to put your skinny boyfriend in his place

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2011
kofsy:

I have been in this relationship since november 2007. When we first met, i know my boyfriend to be a gentle and responsible guy. But for the past 6months, he gets violently angry when we have little disagreement and threatens to break my head and kill me.i used to dare him when he says this because i thought his threats were mere words. Not until january this year when he started the real film. When we have heated arguements, he kicks me, throw things at me, press my neck against the wall and says i will kill you o! After all this, he still comes back to apologize. The most recent was yesterday; he said something cruel to someone and i told him i didn't like what he said, this turned into an arguement. Then he said "get house of my house", i said No. Then he grabbed me by my cloth and started slugging me in the head. I am 5'6" and about 60kg and he's 6'8" and 79kg-no match. I asked him to stop, and he kept slugging me. I fell on the floor and he got on top of me, held my neck tightly trying to strangle it. I said you are going to kill me and he said "yes! you are right i will kill you. He took a pillow and used it to press my face down on the floor. And i asked him to pls leave me alone, he was hurting me; I thought i was going to lose consciousness. I am in a bad state now with bruises. I know he still loves me and has realized the horrible things he has done. Is there a chance for him to change? Should i go back to him?
I know most of you will tell me to leave him but it's not that easy, the commitment and the sacrifice i have made in this relationship would not make that so easy for me. And above all, i love him so much![color=#000099][/color] Am perplexed.
Thank you so much for taking all your time to read this, you don't know how much it means to me. I'm almost crying now writing this, just thank you so much everyone.
You requested for advice when you have the answers with you already?

Believe U me, even if every1 here advices U to leave the guy, U have already made up your mind in going back to him so, I dont think my contribution is needed! Abide with whatever U get out of it, for U made the decision yourself.

Best of luck!
Re: God is love by ektbear: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2011
wth is "H.S.O.F.N"?
Re: God is love by MMM2(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2011
if u want 2 live long and enjoy ur life live dat ur street fighter bf, becos he never stop beating u.
Re: God is love by obowunmi(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2011
LOL @ OP, you cannot love this man from the grave, hope you know. Sooner or later DEATH will knock and you will answer.
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2011
fstranger3:

You deserve it

My broda, it wonders me to wonderland, really!

Why must 1 refuse to leave when she was asked to leave, is she the 1 paying the house rent for him? undecided
Why not leave at the moment when she knows that the guy will come asking for forgiveness later? What if the guy gets 'RED', and decides to do an un-do?

OP, FYI, I know of som1 (a Nigerian) serving 22yrs inprisonment in Japan for killing his GF (a Japanese for that matter). I dont want to go into details buh, it's similar case with yours. I dont know why some of you girls are block headed (no offence tho, very angry), is it until he does what was in his mind before U'll decide to leave (and thats if you'r fortunately alive to leave)?
Imagine the guy not being that rude guy but, your stubborness led him in maltreating you like animal, and U'r here complaining. In-as-much-as I HATE GUYS THAT BEAT GIRLS, I dont think I'll blame that guy cos, U tempted him to.

I have said it that, any guy that ever lay his hand on any of ma sisters wil forever regret it, but, in a case like this, omo mehn, SHE IS ON HER OWN!!!

FLAWBISH !!!
Re: God is love by ektbear: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2011
M M M:

if u want 2 live long and enjoy your life live dat your [size=18pt]street fighter bf[/size], becos he never stop beating u.
obowunmi:

LOL @ OP, you cannot love this man from the grave, hope you know. Sooner or later [size=18pt]DEATH will knock and you will answer[/size].

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

My broda, it wonders me to wonderland, really!

Why must 1 refuse to leave when she was asked to leave, is she the 1 paying the house rent for him? undecided
Why not leave at the moment when she knows that the guy will come asking for forgiveness later? What if the guy gets 'RED', and decides to do an un-do?

OP, FYI, I know of som1 (a Nigerian) serving 22yrs inprisonment in Japan for killing his GF. I dont want to go into details buh, it's similar case with yours. I dont know why some of you girls are block headed (no offence tho, very angry), is it until he does what was in his mind before U'll decide to leave (and thats if you'r fortunately alive to leave)?
Imagine the guy not being that rude guy but, your stubborness led him in maltreating you like animal, and U'r here complaining. In-as-much-as I HATE GUYS THAT BEAT GIRLS, I dont think I'll blame that guy cos, U tempted him to.

I have said it that, any guy that ever lay his hand on any of ma sisters wil forever regret it, but, in a case like this, omo mehn, SHE IS ON HER OWN!!!

FLAWBISH !!!

Tempted? Tempted? How did she tempt him? Is he not the initiator? You saying she "tempted" his is the equivalent to justifying his actions. Its comments like this that enable other men [and women] to continue the cycle of abuse.
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Tempted? Tempted? How did she tempt him? Is he not the initiator? You saying she "tempted" his is the equivalent to justifying his actions. Its comments like this that enable other men [and women] to continue the cycle of abuse.

Madam, Xplain the below. . .?

kofsy:

i used to dare him when he says this because i thought his threats were mere words. Then he said "get house of my house", i said No.
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

Madam, tell me what that means?

You make it sound like she randomly approached him and asked him to hit her. He made a threat so she responded by telling him since he thinks he can do it, he should go ahead. Had he not been making threats would she have said that? No. I'm quite sure she didn't wake up one day and say "Oya, hit me"These sisters you say you have, I feel sorry for them if your response is to just disregard them. Its relatives like you that will see abuse and turn a blind eye.
Re: God is love by neonet(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2011
Any woman that talks too much,should be beaten thoroughly!!!!!!!
Re: God is love by fstranger3(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2011
neonet:

Any woman that talks too much,should be beaten thoroughly!!!!!!!

I totally agree

they talk too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Types Of Men Women Should Date / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.