Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:26 PM

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body (45059 Views)

Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Duplexxx: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
OK O
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Bornsinner7: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Is alright
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by ecomhorn12: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
vv
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by wwwihy: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
The same Catholic priests are commiting sodomy with boys
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by tiswell(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
catholics and dogmatism

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by IpobAntidote: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Rubbish trash ritual communion, who give a flying FVCK.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by SmartPolician: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Leadership is complicated and difficult
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by 2shaw: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2021
Abegi, communion dey give six packs,abi na gold dem take dey use prepare am. Abegi. Catholic na Church,abegi. Idols and hail Mary,Catholic nor like Jesus,na Mary be their God. Abegi
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by lereinter(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2021
That means Biden can't get it elsewhere
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Goldenklassy: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2021
There was still a righteous man in sodom and gomorrha
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Thinkfree(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2021
i support 100%
Why would a fulani supporter or someone who was helped by fulani to win election against the will of nnamdi kanu be given communion.
The ipob reject outrightly because he ousted their lord and saviour (Donald Trump)
The yorubas are indifferently not attached to religious wahala
The fulani will kidnap that man that refuses their friend of communion if he comes anywhere close to West Africa.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by id911(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2021
IpobAntidote:
I'm sure Biden doesn't give a flying FVCK about this dummy.

He does. He's a Catholic and he goes there to worship.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by 752hub: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Nobody can please Americans, they fought trump, they are fighting Biden even Obama they say na anitchrist
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2021
truth4ull:
"Over my dead body" Catholic priest says he'll never give US President, Joe Biden, Holy Communion unless he repents.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9drJJCZVEOw

The priest condemned Catholics who are pro abortion. He also said Biden "is opposed to all of the basic moral principles that are proclaimed by the Roman Catholic Church", therefore, he will not give Biden Communion if he attends his Church.

"Joe Biden is welcome to come to Mass here; his ideas are not welcome," Rev. Fr. William Kosco said.
Trumpism on the pulpit
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by annford: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2021
lucky999:
he came to church to take holy Communion but the things he do doesn't show he knows God.
who on Earth will force people to legalise gay,, the same reason why God destroyed sudom and Gomorrah in the bible.
America may fall in the hands of this man because, proverb 14:34 righteous exalt a nation but sin is a reproach to anyone..

God bless you greatly.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Neddstark: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2021
If you are a Christian and you are a Biden or Obama supporter, you need to re-evaluate your faith. No to homosexuality.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2021
truth4ull:
"Over my dead body" Catholic priest says he'll never give US President, Joe Biden, Holy Communion unless he repents.

Watch video here

The priest condemned Catholics who are pro abortion. He also said Biden "is opposed to all of the basic moral principles that are proclaimed by the Roman Catholic Church", therefore, he will not give Biden Communion if he attends his Church.

"Joe Biden is welcome to come to Mass here; his ideas are not welcome," Rev. Fr. William Kosco said.

Who una useless communion help? Abortions , LGBTQ are here to stay....if this slowpoke does not like it. He should go and drink risin

Go and give ur brainless followers......

Naso some hungry nigerians go dey collect communion like Agege bread......
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Sleekfingers: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
Communion wey no dey belleful person....

you go like food o

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by CovidVaccine: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2021
truth4ull:

Watch video here

The Catholic church is ‘shocked’ at the hundreds of children buried at Tuam. Really?

The religious order that ran a care home for unmarried mothers in the Irish town of Tuam where the remains of hundreds of infants were found in a mass grave has apologised for the treatment of those in its care.

A government-commissioned report published on Tuesday found an "appalling" mortality rate of around 15% among children born at a network of so-called Mother and Baby homes, reflecting brutal living conditions. Around 9,000 children died in all.

Relatives have alleged the babies were mistreated because they were born to unmarried mothers who, like their children, were seen as a stain on Ireland's image as a devout Catholic nation.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ireland-church-children-tuam-idUSKBN29I1SO
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by CovidVaccine: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2021
CovidVaccine:

The Catholic church is ‘shocked’ at the hundreds of children buried at Tuam. Really?

The religious order that ran a care home for unmarried mothers in the Irish town of Tuam where the remains of hundreds of infants were found in a mass grave has apologised for the treatment of those in its care.

A government-commissioned report published on Tuesday found an "appalling" mortality rate of around 15% among children born at a network of so-called Mother and Baby homes, reflecting brutal living conditions. Around 9,000 children died in all.

Relatives have alleged the babies were mistreated because they were born to unmarried mothers who, like their children, were seen as a stain on Ireland's image as a devout Catholic nation.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ireland-church-children-tuam-idUSKBN29I1SO

He should first clean up the church history, then he can judge others

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Sleekfingers: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Built2last:
The priest made some valid points.

1. He disagrees with Biden who funds Planned parenthood. using tax payers money to fund abortion
2. Catholics are against abortion and taking of lives. Biden supports abortion.

His ideals do not represent a good catholic.

He lashed out at the bishops supporting abortion agenda

he is frowning against abortion.....but not talking about about his fellow catholic priests , WEY DEY SCATTER YOUNG BOYS YANSH.....yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Echara: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2021
Buliwyf:
Nonsense talk as always.

Has his communion stopped Catholic priests from preying on young boys? Abegi. Religion will never make sense.

He is talking as if those not taking the communion are suffering because of it. LOL. Father just want to be noticed.

It's funny how people will flout all the other commandments in the bible but take abortion as the ultimate sin. This people don't see any wrong in wars and murders in other lands. They don't see any wrong in having so many poor and homeless people around them while acquiring inordinate riches at the expense of those poor people. They lie routinely and will gladly bear false witness and commitment adultery and fornication. But they will take the moral high ground to dictate what women should do to themselves.

Religion: the last hope of morons.

Correct!

Abortion is wrong. So also are fornication and adultery. But in Catholic, fornication and adultery are welcome.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Tillatalk: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2021
Always check yourself before you judge others
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by BlessedNuel: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2021
There is fire on the mountain
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Confirmedzombie: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2021
This is arrant nonsense from the priest. I suspect Trump have bribed him.

I urge Biden to shut down the church immediately for practising hate.

We the good people of America condemn this priest. We condemn him, we condemn him.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Pedro334(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2021
Okay,,,He Joe may even prefer AstraZeneca !!!
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by donprinyo(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:

my brother

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2021
As a matter of fact Joe Biden should have been excommunicated a while ago.

He's definitely not a model for Catholic teachings.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Adakintroy: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2021
Trump honors Christ in front of the white house..right in front of the whole world.

Say christ is higher than himself. They say he is the devil.

Biden present a sheep like humility but is dancing on the grave of innocent children. Yet he is the saint.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2021
Echara:

Correct!

Abortion is wrong. So also are fornication and adultery. But in Catholic, fornication and adultery are welcome.

Put on your thinking cap before commenting.

That such occurs among members of the Church doesn't mean that's what they preach.

It's not so difficult to understand, is it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.