Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,793 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? (1848 Views)

(photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by xynerise: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2011
Maybe your reason fit make sense cool
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr Cork<<<<< Gentlemen never fight!! wink
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr cork fights with women,not for women,that he goat.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Rhymez(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
@OP. When she is sexually harrass by another guy.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by xynerise: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
cool
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by tosyne007(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
fight for a woman? nope. cant do that cos right now, am still fighting for myself.

moreover, a lady/woman i call my own will not make me fight over her cos she would make it known to everyone dat she belongs to me.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
I bet Goldieluks is one of those Lagos girls who fight with Taxi Drivers  grin   grin
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by tosyne007(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
Rhymez:

u get harrassed when u go to where u can be harrassed. Ladies should mind where they go.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I bet Goldieluks is one of those Lagos girls who fight with Taxi Drivers  grin   grin

and you are amongst the taxi drivers remember?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by xynerise: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
tosyne007:

u get harrassed when u go to where u can be harrassed. Ladies should mind where they go.
That was a coward statement undecided
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by tosyne007(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
xynerise:

That was a coward statement undecided

ow does that statement denotes cowardice? could u be more elaborate? am ready to learn please.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by andy1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
fight 4 a lady?, no SIR i fink i ll pass, cos all dem 9ja babe aint wort fighting 4 (at least d 1nes i have met), d only ladies i can fight 4 r those within ma immediate family cos they r close 2 my heart.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
tosyne007:

fight for a woman? nope. cant do that cos right now, am still fighting for myself.

moreover, a lady/woman i call my own will not make me fight over her cos she would make it known to everyone dat she belongs to me.

I like that.
Rhymez:

Her getting sexually harassed maybe due to her mode of dressing, It depends.

I for one will never fight for a woman. Any woman, who would want you to fight for her is not yours, plain and simple.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks. i rather sit down & chop Pop Corn while they beat u angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks. i rather sit down & chop Pop Corn while they beat u angry

i don't expect you to fight for me tranny. angry
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

i don't expect you to fight for me tranny. angry

Goldieluks. give me a kisss and I fight for u! wink
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks. give me a kisss and I fight for u! wink

Soz,i don't kiss trannies. wink
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks.  if only u waz all that.  sadly u aint  angry
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
But I am!! wink
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks.  if only u waz all that.  sadly u aint  angry

all that?no thanks,i'm human.

Mr, Cork:

But I am!! wink

you don't have to tell me ,i know your a tranny,thanks anyways.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks (f). Sweeery, it wudunt hurt u to say: I like you Mr Cork!! wink
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
I like you Mr-cork. ''makes you happy?eh?
now back off,will you. angry
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks. sweeery its ok. I no u want me. I want me too! wink
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks. sweeery its ok. I no u want me. I want me too! wink

Yes i want you,cause you will make a very good house boy and a gate man.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by kokoye(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
Some girl used several curse words on an old woman in a store in Dallas - both African females. The girl went on ranting and shouting while the elderly woman stood in disbelief and shock. I cautioned the girl (maybe in her early 20s) and told her the person she was cursing was old enough to be her mother and she should treat her with respect.

Ol boy! see the way this girl flipped on me! she turned everything on me and asked why I couldnt mind my own business. She said everything in the books to me to make me raise my hands on her and I really felt like it. It was my wife and the elderly lady that pulled me out of the store - can you believe the girl followed us outside of the store . .still cursing me??

Some people walk about looking for people to dump their troubles on. This girl might have feigned a heart attack if I has raised a finger on her. Thank God.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by MrCork17: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
Goldieluks.  sweeery am a lover not a fighter. Can we just Nyansh and make up?  angry
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Goldieluks: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks.  sweeery am a lover not a fighter. Can we just Nyansh and make up?  angry

no thanks.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
Prepubescent minded girls (yes, 20+ year olds included) like to do this thing where they start drama with various people just so someone can want to knock their lights out so they can see what the unlucky bloke they are dating will do.

It's all about intent.
If the girl is naturally a peace-loving soul (I honestly wouldn't be dating her if she wasn't) and finds herself in a weird situation, ofcourse I'll be her champion.
But if she's just the area scatter kind, or <in MK voice> "Test your Love" kinda girl who instigates rubbish and just [b]HAS [/b]it coming, then she go trip as I sit down and watch as she gets her azz whooped. (nothing fatal)
After that I'll pick her up and explain to her why I let that happen and possibly end it cuz I love a life of peace.

Might seem harsh, but it would be a lesson for her going forward to grow the heck up.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by BABE3: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^ So basically, you can't fight for your girl, if she's "Area scatter"?
How won't girls want to be lesbians, undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^
Like I said. It's about intent and purely situational.
I know when she's trying to do a "Test your love" thing by making me sully my suit and tie and act like an area boy for her selfish reasons.
I don't subscribe to that foolishness.

If it's genuine, I'll know and step in and be her champion then. E.g, A girl shouldn't go look for trouble and slap someone else and then start running to me when the person is about to enact [b]rightful [/b]justice. I don't date children who don't understand that there are consequences for their actions. I will let the person beat her up a bit before coming to introduce peace by diplomacy.

My honor maintained and a very important lesson for her in the long-run.
If you notice, this is also God's outlook on the life of his children. "Don't go starting shit" basically.
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by BABE3: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ Basically, you're sha still saying you'll let "them" beat your girl! embarassed **smh**

How won't girls want to be lesbians se? ehn? mshewww,, Nonsense!

**clears throat***
Re: Guys, What Will Make You Fight For A Lady? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ like I said nothing fatal. I'll let "them" land a slap or two depending on what I know she did.
After that, I would end the discourse and [b]TELL [/b]her why she got slapped in case she didn't get it.

Ofcourse it will only go down like this if she was the one looking for trouble for whatever childish reason.
Again I don't date children. you must be a child to still be pushing this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Couple In Incestuous Relationship / Do U Like Being Called By Your Partner Everyday? / Letter To All The Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.