Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? (6535 Views)

Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... / Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? / There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? by omodarlin(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
the advent of mobile sets in nigeria have no doubt brought smiles to numerous relationships.contacts can easily be made and appointments fixed.it has also brought many affairs crashing down like a pack of cards.has it affected you positively or otherwise?
Re: Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
No impact on mine
Re: Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
it has impacted positively
but like everything else the AB-Use meaning the abnormal use of it is what causes trouble
Re: Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
iice:

No impact on mine
Ditto
Re: Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? by BABE3: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
ha! This is primary school debate now. cheesy

** clears throat***

Good evening to the moderator, the judge, Accurate time keeper, members of staff, and my ever attentive audience.
My name is BABE! I'm the chief speaker of my team, and I'm supporting the topic.

My first and only point is YES IT HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD!

Thank you! That's all, smiley
Re: Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? by 190: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
what kind of silly question is this one,

Make we come dey write letter that would take 2 weeks to our girlfriends before we fit go visit them,

I wonder where some people actually import their question from

all these Tokunbo questions or is it aba made in Nnewi undecided

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Pics (warning! Explicit Content) / Ungrateful Ladies / What Is Currently Your Number One Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.