Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? (19576 Views)

Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo / Neymar Or Ronaldo:Who Is More Skillful?.. / Between Messi And Ronaldo Who Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? by Mcleo007(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
Please, make ur unabashing comments here. For me, I believe Messi will continue to take the shine off Ronaldo each time they meet. Perhaps too, he gets to score against Mourinho. What do y'all think?
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? by Brisingr(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
i wish ronaldo will shine but it almost synonymous to sayin okotie go win one ward 2morrow
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? by Mcleo007(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
Dude, u just got me reeling on d floor. That's harsh, u knw! Really wish same too,even as a Barca fan.

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? by montelik(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
This comparison/argument no dey tire pple. Move on, this discussion has been done to death.
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? by Mcleo007(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
My friend, if you truly know u'v had enuf of the topic, why not turn a blind eye whenever u come across it?
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? by AjanleKoko: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2011
Actually I like both players. I'm even secretly hoping they get to play on the same team someday. Very contrasting styles.
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? by Mcleo007(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Actually I like both players. I'm even secretly hoping they get to play on the same team someday. Very contrasting styles.

Hmmm! That would amount to anti-football ooooo!
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? by switch47(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2011
None of the above.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Malmo UCL (4 - 0) On 20th October 2021 / Basel Vs Arsenal :UCL (1 - 4) On 6th December 2016 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Nordsjealand (6 -1) On 5th December 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.