Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Made In Ghana Vehicles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Made In Ghana Vehicles (4936 Views)

Land Cruiser, Hilux, Armored Vehicles In B4/b6/b7 Levels / Ghana Produces First Locally Made Vehicles!! / Is It True That Customs Are Auctioning All Impounded Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Ghana Vehicles by kabna(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
made in ghana cars. i submit to all africa is more than capable of competing
Re: Made In Ghana Vehicles by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
kabna:

made in ghana cars. i submit to all africa is more than capable of competing

I haven't the faintest idea what you're on about. undecided
Re: Made In Ghana Vehicles by kabna(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
Siena:

I haven't the faintest idea what you're on about. undecided

SEE PHOTOS OF CARS PUT TOGETHER IN GHANA CAN'T WE COMPETE ON THE GLOBAL STAGE AS AFRICANS? THAT'S WHAT I MEAN

Re: Made In Ghana Vehicles by skeeny(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
it is obvious you currently have more ideas about cars in ghana.
can you also start a topic concerning sales of cars in ghana that have naija plate numbers because if you are aware, it is difficult to sell of your naija cars in ghana. and also, how to get the renewal of the papers in ghana. thanks
Re: Made In Ghana Vehicles by kabna(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
skeeny:

it is obvious you currently have more ideas about cars in ghana.
can you also start a topic concerning sales of cars in ghana that have naija plate numbers because if you are aware, it is difficult to sell of your naija cars in ghana. and also, how to get the renewal of the papers in ghana. thanks

mr, the thing is these cars are put together in ghana. ie fully manufactured from begining to end in ghana like a toyata factory in japan building a car. that's exactly what this company (notice the label on the car) KATANKA has done. the company is outside Accra in the Central region about 60 km from accra towards the western region where the oil was found. as for cars with naija plates which clearly are not manufactured in naija< the rules for sale are just like any other country. even from togo where cars are very cheap due to the free port thing, its still expensive when you bring cars from there to register in ghana same as cars from all over the world. the government's idea is to drasctically discourage cars over 5 years from manufatured date. that's the policy. but please do not change my topic. this factory has orders from both locals and foreingners but unable to manufacture as the labour if it has to be by hands is pretty tiring. the factory tried to secure vehicle assembly plants in china and india but hey guess what? since everyone wants to develop before africa, they said no; you will spoil our market in africa. and since governement that not seem to have enough money or contacts to help this factory, I am here looking for investors which has a very good return. the market is already there both local and foreign. the last time i checked, the factory is trying to secure assembly plants from germany.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Honda Bulldog For N650k / Brand New 2011 Toyota Venza (Silver And Black Colors), 3units left @ 6.5m each / *** BUY IT NOW*** 1998 Toyota Avalon Xls (r) For A Lucky Buyer 559k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.