Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,459 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? (3191 Views)

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Parents Threatening To Bury Lazy Teachers In South Africa (Photos) / Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by aloyemeka2: 1:54am On Apr 16, 2011
Why are people from Sierra Leone generally lazy?. I can understand why they rarely have a culture because they are largely American deportees but it is a pity that they worship Lebanese and allow Lebanese to enslave them for a piece of bread. I remember reading a paper report in Nigeria on how Lebanese treat Sierra Leonians like scum because of a piece of bread. The columnist claimed that the Lebanese quickly transferred that luxury until one Igbo trader got fed up with their attitude and slapped one of them black and blue simply because he was owing him and refused to pay. The man assaulted the Lebanese and told him never to try confusing a  Naija man with a lazy azz Sierra Leonian peasant.

My question is : Is it lack of cultural cohesion that is responsible for their inability to work hard and at least feed themselves without kissing oyibos feet for bread?. Is this a country that Nigeria wasted over $400M to save during the war hoping that they will one day pay them back all they spent?. How can they afford such amount when the entire country is worth less than $2M?.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 16, 2011
@aloy-emeka dont make me to change my mind about dating Sierra Leonean, i saw her picture on FB during Sierra Leonean Independence photo-shoot @ London,
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by aloyemeka2: 2:09am On Apr 16, 2011
mohumyta:

@aloy-emeka dont make me to change my mind about dating Sierra Leonean, i saw her picture on FB during Sierra Leonean Independence photo-shoot @ London,

Look well before you chook head. They like mooching on people and it is inherent.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by kandiikane(m): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2011
aloy-emeka why would you ask such a question. You my friend have offended me and my people. So because you read a useless paper you can now confirm that sierra leone is lazy. Abeg think about your own jor before u put mouth pan others. Think about how to deal with your 419ers and your country's corruption. And how can you say they do not have a culture? Are you st[i]up[/i]id or you be fool? Are lebanese people not everywhere. Please go school and educate yourself before you open your rotten fingers to type rubbish. MUMU

You are the reason why africa is so backward,  Sitting on your as[i]s[/i] all day bashing other African nations.

The question you should ask yourself is:
Why are you inherently stup[i]i[/i]d and backward?
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by PhysicsRND(m): 2:28am On Apr 16, 2011
In between posting news or informative articles, Aloy/emeka starts provocative threads for no reason (he had a hit thread in the romance section a little while back, remember?). It's kind of his thing. One of the moderators on this site (mukina2) is even a Sierra Leonean. . .Maybe he's trying to get her attention?  undecided
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by kandiikane(m): 2:32am On Apr 16, 2011
Right.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by fstranger5: 3:02am On Apr 16, 2011
PhysicsRND:

In between posting news or informative articles, Aloy/emeka starts provocative threads for no reason (he had a hit thread in the romance section a little while back, remember?). It's kind of his thing. One of the moderators on this site (mukina2) is even a Sierra Leonean. . .Maybe he's trying to get her attention?  undecided

POC: Aloy/Emeka is a 'she'

She loves D-i-c-k-s more than SAGAMORON/SAGAMITE sef
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by PhysicsRND(m): 3:26am On Apr 16, 2011
fstranger5:

POC: Aloy/Emeka is a 'she'

She loves D-i-c-k-s more than SAGAMORON/SAGAMITE sef

I don't think aloy/emeka is female. In fact, I think the thread that basically went "Are more African men marrying white women because they're better in bed" from aloy/emeka kind of rules that option out.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by fstranger5: 3:31am On Apr 16, 2011
PhysicsRND:

I don't think aloy/emeka is female. In fact, I think the thread that basically went "Are more African men marrying white women because they're better in bed" from aloy/emeka kind of rules that option out.

This is not her first moniker.

She used to go by Funmi and other names I cant remember.

She is female. Is Blazay male?
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by mukina2: 3:33am On Apr 16, 2011
kandiikane:

aloy-emeka why would you ask such a question. You my friend have offended me and my people. So because you read a useless paper you can now confirm that sierra leone is lazy. Abeg think about your own jor before u put mouth pan others. Think about how to deal with your 419ers and your country's corruption. And how  can you say they do not have a culture? Are you st[i]up[/i]id or you be fool? Are lebanese people not everywhere. Please go school and educate yourself before you open your rotten fingers to type rubbish. MUMU

You are the reason why africa is so backward,  Sitting on your as[i]s[/i] all day bashing other African nations.

The question you should ask yourself is:
Why are you inherently stup[i]i[/i]d and backward?

please ignore the attention seeking himher. wink

she/it is not  worth it.

people are paying attention to election threads so she/it wants to start controversy.

duya jus lef am lek ow u see am na shalat wink
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by mukina2: 3:36am On Apr 16, 2011
PhysicsRND:

he is a she, who likes controversy either as

a yoruba hating igbo
a igbo hating yoruba
she/it is one of the bots of the forum just like mr cock wink
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by dayokanu(m): 3:36am On Apr 16, 2011
Funmi why are you pissed, did a Salone guy fall your hand, Maybe he didnt do you well.

I told you to stick to Naija guys wetin u sef dey find around
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by fstranger5: 3:39am On Apr 16, 2011
mukina2:

he is a she, who likes controversy either as

a yoruba hating igbo
a igbo hating yoruba
she/it is one of the bots of the forum just like mr cock wink

Why did you ban Fstranger3?
Where did I violate forum rules?

Pleas tell me or provide a link
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by mukina2: 3:40am On Apr 16, 2011
when?

what was your ban message?
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by fstranger5: 3:45am On Apr 16, 2011
^^^

There was no message. My IP was banned as well!

Could it be Seun?
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by mukina2: 3:45am On Apr 16, 2011
Frstanger you were banned by Seun.
just saw the ban message.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by fstranger5: 3:47am On Apr 16, 2011
^^^

Why?

For exposing his stalkish behavior?

WTF? I was just messing with him cool

Screw him
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by james1(m): 3:48am On Apr 16, 2011
Hi peeps.
Poster.u have opened fire again,controversy prone individual.
I have seen a few sierra leonian gurl's,they are very hot and hardworking.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by AndreUweh(m): 4:00am On Apr 16, 2011
dayokanu:

Funmi why are you pissed, did a Salone guy fall your hand, Maybe he didnt fork you well.
I told you to stick to Naija guys wetin u sef dey find around

Kanu, please in the name of God, do not use such words as in the bold.
Respect.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by aloyemeka2: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2011
Nobody has been abl;e to give one reason why Sierra Leonians are retrogressive and lazy.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by MandingoII(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
Stop JUDGING people and concern yourself with your own 170 million PLUS lazy a/s/s citizens.

THEY ARE OPPRESSED

and because YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE PSYCHOLOGY OF OPPRESSION you started this thread.

sometimes oppressed people get tired of being oppressed and they GIVE UP!!!!

you see this everywhere in oppressed societies.

that is the aim of the OPPRESSOR/DEVIL
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by alex101(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
This is the problem with nigerians, as portrayed by this du.m.b @ss OP,,,,,,arrogant, pompous and delusional undecided Little wonder they are hated all over the world.

Du.m.b OP, what has your phucking country contributed to humanity. Your nigeria is riddled with lazy @ss states and LGs that sit their behind all year round depending on allocation from oil money. Your 'hardworking nigerians' are running to other countries-by hook or crook, just to survive. Animal! angry
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by otumfour(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2011
yarodin:

Only in Nigeria will you see Monkeys laughing at human beings.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by otumfour(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
alex101:

Your 'hardworking nigerians' are running to other countries-by hook or crook, just to survive. Animal! angry

true story!
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by shotster50(m): 12:22am On Apr 17, 2011
Emeka I hope you are happy now,
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by NDelta(m): 5:04am On Apr 17, 2011
@ poster I don't blame you. Reducing another country and calling them returnees, you also said they don't have culture. You are just another igbo man, others are never good enough for you guys. They are our brothers that is why we sacrifice our money and soldiers to restore peace there so leave them alone and don't use them for money rituals please.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by ro2: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2011
aloy-emeka, you should be very ashamed of yourself for creating such a topic. You want to generalize about a group/nation of people? Shame on you! People on this forum have generalized about your own ethnic group and you did not appreciate that. So why do so yourself?

Hypocrite.

To all the other posters on this topic such as N.Delta who have also indulged in making sweeping generalizations about millions of people: Why do you want to be a hypocrite like aloy-emeka? You are upset that this topic was raised, yet, you want to make generalizations and false statements about Nigerians and/or Igbos because an ignorant post was made? How does this make you any different than aloy-emeka? Shame on you as well.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by nwaigbomg(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2011
N.Delta:

@ poster I don't blame you. Reducing another country and calling them returnees, you also said they don't have culture. You are just another igbo man, others are never good enough for you guys. They are our brothers that is why we sacrifice our money and soldiers to restore peace there so leave them alone and don't use them for money rituals please.

@N.Delta or whatever you call yourself
be very careful, how do you know that the poster is igbo?
so you have not heard of impersonation on NL?
because you saw emeka, the user name of the poster, you then began to vilify igbos. please be warned,

if you check all threads and post made by the so called aloy/emeka, you will notice how he has being attacking igbos verbally
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by aloyemeka2: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
Why do Africans get emotional when someone tells them the truth about themselves?. Are they afraid of of progress or what?. How can one progress when he/she is living a lie?. I am here telling you the major problem in Sierra Leoone and whether people can make suggestions on how they can get out of the shackles and Pay US back the $400 M+ they are owing us abd you people are here stretching your neck for nothing. I have seen worse here and am never fazed. The only thing an average Sierra Leonian knows how to do is how to shout Allah Akhbar after worshipping koras and Indians.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by fstranger5: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^

Funmi, iyawo DK, why are you doing this to yourself?

Is DK starving you of ding dong? grin
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by aloyemeka2: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
fstranger5:

^^^

Is[b] DK starving you of ding dong[/b]? grin

You mean the gay smart one?.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by NDelta(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
Apologies to my igbo brothers for my generalization, no matter what Nigerians say about the igbos they are still the hardest, most prosperous and the most industrious group in the country. to be sincere igbos deserve our support and enough of this constant bashing of igbos. If Nigeria could help those factories in Aba, Onistha, Nnewi etc i bet we would be like china. this is the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Troops Arrive In Estonia With Military Trucks And Tanks For Defence / Nigerian Brother's & Sister's Welcome To Somalia- The Horn Of Africa / A Female Muslim Student Murdered In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.