Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (5830 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / Touching Story: She Steal Her Husband And Make Him Behave Like A Dog / Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by dealordea(m): 3:07am On Apr 16, 2011
I even thought all the love wantiti scene can be find in this Nigerian Woman this days but Believe me Guys, They are all Full of shit, All they need is what you have in your purse.Anytime you invite them come your house, Abeg, Shine your EYE ooo, Naa your Debit card them dey target now .oooooo.Na so i meet this Fine Tile Nigerian Girl, You know when dem say guy's jaw will drop, The girl is a catch, Believe me, she is, she got a nice booty call, nice boobs  V cleavage, Slim built chocolate body, What the like's of Adenuga will die to have as one night stand, I met at in a friend birthday bash and she was like flunting all over me because of what she heard about me from friends, At first, i thought we are cool and on the right track but i never know she has a big upset plan for me, After 1 month of talking on phone and doing all the i want to take our friendship to the next level, We decide to meet for a date at Iya Nkechi Joint, Con see different order of food, i no vex cos i know say naa her time, my own dey come now. As we don nack story for each other and all the laugh palava to let her know i have a good sense of humor, Na so we just agree make me and her visit my house and gbam, Before i know it, The whole stuff don go down, Believe me, after 5 rounds of hard work, This girl wan kill me but as Ajepako wey don shark ogogoro in the morning  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, i no gree for her but wetin dey disturb my brain be sey, after the 5th round, she con pretend to sleep and me wey jasi.i just relax, close my right eyes, open my left eye wey dey face down, Naa so i just see this Girl dey tip toe small small, Na God just sey make i no sleep go, or else, my life for don bend like Question mark, She just carry my pant trouser and check my wallet, the funniest part be sey, she no carry the money wey dey the wallet, naa so she carry my DEBIT CARD and keep it inside her hand bag, Con see as guy Vex give am dirty slap, Oboy, i just dey para sey naa so Girls wey dey claim sey dem dey find serious relationship dey do,

MY Guys, Please don't trust them Again, They don't want serious relationship, what they want is your DEBIT CARD,

PEACE OUT!!!!!1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by deniyor: 3:45am On Apr 16, 2011
shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 25omega(m): 3:46am On Apr 16, 2011
lwell that will learn ya
bringing a stranger in your home for sex after only meeting once. you lucky say she no cut your prick for ritual
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 3:48am On Apr 16, 2011
LMAO@debit cards in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 16, 2011
*sighs*

but did this negro say DEBIT card?  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
seriously? no tienes credit?!

*updated: LMAO CHIMA, GET OUT OF MY HEAD GIRL! I JUST SAW WHAT YOU WROTE!  grin grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 4:44am On Apr 16, 2011
Girl! They do not have engraved plastic cards in Nigeria. He must be talking about that new Nigeria the ones with no bars on the windows like the other chatter said.

SMH.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Girl! They do not have engraved plastic cards in Nigeria. He must be talking about that new Nigeria the ones with no bars on the windows like the other chatter said.

SMH.

grin grin

*I can already sense the attacks that will follow this post - sighs*
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Phate07(m): 5:28am On Apr 16, 2011

How much is your card worth? Got upto 7 zeros there? No? undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by deniyor: 6:47am On Apr 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@debit cards in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MzDarkSkin:

*sighs*

but did this negro say DEBIT card?  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
seriously? no tienes credit?!

*updated: LMAO CHIMA, GET OUT OF MY HEAD GIRL! I JUST SAW WHAT YOU WROTE!  grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

SMH.
Quite offensive. You don't go to a place and insult its people.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2011
SMH.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by NDelta(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2011
wow so people still think so low of Nigeria? thinking that there are no credit cards or debit cards in the country cry cry cry cry cry cry cry lol
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MMM2(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2011
is dat a movie script
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2011
N.Delta:

wow so people still think so low of Nigeria? thinking that there are no credit cards or debit cards in the country cry cry cry cry cry cry cry lol

Do you have a debit or credit card? Don't lie!
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by NDelta(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ Ms chima. I had 3 debits cards when i was in Nigeria. not lying 3. Eco, Inter and F. Bank grin grin grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
(dodging the lightening)
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
LOL! So predictable!  grin

For the record I wasn't insulting anyone okay? My thing is why didn't he say credit card? ,
not mentioning ANYTHING [/b]about you guys lacking, but rather pointing
out his 'debit' which I found funny. That is the first time I have heard of a man claiming a woman wants
to use his[b] PIN accessed card
as opposed to pin free. I see you don't understand spanish  undecided

no tienes credit = "YOU". . .i repeat "YOU don't have credit?" thank you, Never mentioned Nigeria.  cool

N.Delta:

@ Ms chima. I had 3 debits cards when i was in Nigeria. not lying 3. Eco, Inter and F. Bank grin grin grin

uh oh! So you were 'balling'? Baller shot caller! lol cheesy that's what's up! cool
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by NDelta(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ ms chima. Did you say dodging the lightning? Well yes I had 3. Remember it is not Credit card but debit. Most banks you open an account with give you a debit card so you could use it on a ATM machine. Its not a big deal.
Msdarkskn. Baller shot caller? Am lost.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Goldieluks: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2011
@OP,cut your agbada according to your size,next time, Nigerian men too complain,
there are loads of bad girls out there,and these men are always attracted to them bad girls,when they
see a good girl,they tend to tag her as ''mugu or ''not my kinda girl'',and they hoop after these bad girls,after they've been thought
one or two lessons,they will start moaning, swearing and generalising.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
N.Delta:

Msdarkskn. Baller shot caller? Am lost.
grin grin

It basically means 'you're the man',
you call shots wink
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL! So predictable!  grin

For the record I wasn't insulting anyone okay? My thing is why didn't he say credit card? ,
not mentioning ANYTHING [/b]about you guys lacking, but rather pointing
out his 'debit' which I found funny. That is the first time I have heard of a man claiming a woman wants
to use his[b] PIN accessed card
as opposed to pin free. I see you don't understand spanish  undecided

no tienes credit = "YOU". . .i repeat "YOU don't have credit?" thank you, Never mentioned Nigeria.  cool

uh oh! So you were 'balling'? Baller shot caller! lol  cheesy that's what's up!  cool

I am the one that mentioned it and stand on it.  Nothing a mofo can do but type a message and press reply, click once. Then Wait. 

Exactly, if a person who has a debit card (KMT) would know that no one can steal your debit card and access funds WITHOUT a pin number. So it goes to show you who DOESN'T have a debit card. Debit cards doesn't work like a credit card where you can just swipe your card and keep moving. With a debit card, the store owner will ask you to punch in your pin number before proceeding to the next stop that minimizes theft and alert the store owner that the card is potentially a "hot" card. To use a debit card, you must be at a place that is debit authorized otherwise it is just a plastic back scratcher.

LMAO@Delta saying baller shot caller?  Am confused.  That was priceless!   grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am the one that mentioned it and stand on it. Nothing a mofo can do but type a message and press reply, click once. Then Wait.

LMAO@Delta saying baller shot caller? Am confused. That was priceless! grin grin grin grin grin

oh lord chima lol.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2011
N.Delta:

@ Ms chima. I had 3 debits cards when i was in Nigeria. not lying 3. Eco, Inter and F. Bank  grin grin grin

You have a bank card and I am referring to the debit/credit cards.  If you have a legit bank account, you would have a bank card to identify you and your account otherwise anyone could just come in saying they are you.  Debit/Credit cards are like borrowed money and the bank will give you a debit card with credit.   But a bank card is tied to your name and the current balance in your account.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ chima really? I have a debit card issued from my bank and credit cards from other places.

but my bank's debit card works as both debit and credit.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by NDelta(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2011
No ms chima.
I can use your debit card without you giving me your pin. How? To pay for my fone bill, shop online etc all I need is the three last digits at the back of the card.

Hmmm msdarkskn thanks for the lessons. Lol
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ N.Delta and that is because UNLIKE  credit card, debit is pretty much like cash
and can therefore be reimbursed without too much hassle, another thing you'd need to know
is the zip code from the billing address of the card owner. 

and NO PROBLEM MON!  grin (the lessons)
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by NDelta(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sorry ms chima what you just defined is a credit card. A debit card is tired directly to your bank account while a credit card is a card you use to borrow a limited amount from a bank.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
N.Delta:

Sorry ms chima what you just defined is a credit card. A debit card is tired directly to your bank account while a credit card is a card you use to borrow a limited amount from a bank.

No schit, Sherlock undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
N.Delta:

No ms chima.
I can use your debit card without you giving me your pin. How? To pay for my fone bill, shop online etc all I need is the three last digits at the back of the card.

Hmmm msdarkskn thanks for the lessons. Lol

You use my debit card and see what happens. That all I am going to say.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by NDelta(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
Lol hey ms chima you can't scare me lol. Msdarkskn did you say your bank card is both debit and credit? Please what's your pin number?
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@ chima really? I have a debit card issued from my bank and credit cards from other places.

but my bank's debit card works as both debit and credit.

Yall ain't getting what I am saying. Let me break it down some more.

A bank card is simply a card that identifies the account holder and the bank account and you CAN NOT use it as a debit card.

A debit card is simply a electronic bank card that identifies the account holder, the bank account, and you can engage in transactions whether it to withdraw money or purchase an item.

A credit card is simply a electronic money card that identifies the account holder and the credit alloted from respective lenders usually the bank or the bank's partners.

In order to use the debit cards, you must be at places that accept debit cards as a transaction medium and in Nigeria MOST places are cash and carry.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by adamsrib(f): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

SMH.
undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.