Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Rigging Has Begun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging Has Begun (11513 Views)

Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rigging Has Begun by loma(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2011
From Nasir ElRufai's twitter page

Just got reports of thumb-printing of ballot papers in Sen. Walid Jibrin's farm in Marmara, Nasarawan Keffi and reported to INEC,
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 4/15/11 4:56
Re: Rigging Has Begun by loma(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2011
Also got reports of heavy military presence to disenfranchise voters in Rigasa, Kaduna South LG, by restricting movement in the largest ward
Re: Rigging Has Begun by loma(m): 5:46am On Apr 16, 2011
Also got reports of thumb-printing activities near Sunny Okwogu's house in Marafa Estate Kaduna and Samaila Sambawa's Sigma Apts flat, Abuja
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 4/15/11 5:04 PM
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2011
Goodluck to the best rigger!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by loma(m): 5:47am On Apr 16, 2011
@inecnigeria, Got report of thumb-printing activity in the Kumo Police Station, Akko LG of Gombe State going on right now,
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 4/15/11 5:08 PM
Re: Rigging Has Begun by loma(m): 5:48am On Apr 16, 2011
@inecnigeria, just spoke to Samaila Sambawa, he is in Kebbi not Abuja, but was not equivocal in denying the thumb-printing allegation,
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 4/15/11 6:05 PM
Re: Rigging Has Begun by fstranger5: 5:51am On Apr 16, 2011
May the best RIGGER WIN

SAI GEJ grin
Re: Rigging Has Begun by sartorius(m): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2011
Sore losers
Re: Rigging Has Begun by SU2011: 5:56am On Apr 16, 2011
I have a hunch that its CPC that is doing the thumb printing. Also Kaduna South is likely to vote PDP so I guess its CPC that is restricting movement there. tongue
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Kilode1: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2011
loma:

From Nasir ElRufai's twitter page

Just got reports of thumb-printing of ballot papers in Sen. Walid Jibrin's farm in Marmara, Nasarawan Keffi and reported to INEC,
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 4/15/11 4:56

loma:

Also got reports of heavy military presence to disenfranchise voters in Rigasa, Kaduna South LG, by restricting movement in the largest ward

loma:

@inecnigeria, Got report of thumb-printing activity in the Kumo Police Station, Akko LG of Gombe State going on right now,

loma:

Also got reports of thumb-printing activities near Sunny Okwogu's house in Marafa Estate Kaduna and Samaila Sambawa's Sigma Apts flat, Abuja
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 4/15/11 5:04 PM

All these rigging and election has not started yet shocked shocked

Even police station shocked grin

loma:

Re: Rigging Has Begun by Odunnu: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2011
Also just got news that a certain 'Kilode?!' in ward 004 a SHIPISHi fan has over 350underaged kids who are thumbprinting on over 10million ballot papers in her house on Angwan Rukuba Osun State! This is b. A. d!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by OAM4J: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2011
smh! what a shame!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by OAM4J: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2011
We cannot even trust Jega/Inec, how did those materials got into the hands of these people?

I weep for Nigeria! cry
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Odunnu: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2011
All these happening in the seemingly SHIPISHi infested area!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by monkeyleg: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2011
Let us wait and see. If true, this isnt very good.

@Odunnu, Kobojunkie has not made a comment here, why use her thread name in this way.

I keep saying to nigerians that even after today no matter who wins, we dont stop being Nigerians. Respect each other
Re: Rigging Has Begun by sartorius(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2011
How are we sure. And we ve a thread for complaints, I ve a small pen camera and I just ate onward to the battlefield, no matter who wins.we ve to support, speak out,and demand from good goverment. Jega did a great job the sytem makes it such that if rig u wud be exposed.party agents ve the resuls as announced @ each unit,

And I can tell u, it went on ondo, osun,borno,kaduna,and so many.jega has made the tribunals to make it work
Re: Rigging Has Begun by texazzpete(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2011
Odunnu:

All these happening in the seemingly SHIPISHi infested area!

Do you ALWAYS have to come across as an airhead?
Re: Rigging Has Begun by fstranger5: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2011
^^^

She is a Bimbo

She is not acting. That is her for reals. cool
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Pataki: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2011
Odunnu:

Also just got news that a certain 'Kilode?!' in ward 004 a SHIPISHi fan has over 350underaged kids who are thumbprinting on over 10million ballot papers in her house on Angwan Rukuba Osun State! This is b. A. d!
It is people like you that give women a bad name. Such a crass personality.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by fstranger5: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2011
why is everyone taking shots at Odunnu

I LOVE ODUNNU

Please free her jo.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by agabaI23(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2011
What did Odunnu say to deserve all these sticks?
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Coolabbie: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2011
texazzpete:

Do you ALWAYS have to come across as an airhead?
grin grin U say it as if its a bad thing. Dont u know some guys luv airheads?
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Pataki: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2011
OAM4J:

We cannot even trust Jega/Inec, how did those materials got into the hands of these people?

I weep for Nigeria!  cry
Given how that clueless President was so quick to take the glory of Jega for himself. . . . .should we not in equal strength claim he is responsible for the leaking of materials into the hands of these nefarious people?

I have long gone finished weeping for Nigeria!

Nigeria deserves the leader it gets.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by agabaI23(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2011
This is one of the reason why JEGA wanted to have the materials delivered to the country a day before the election.

Channel said electoral materials were already at LGA offices as at Thursday which i was not comfortable with and this is the result.

Nigeria is difficult.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by texazzpete(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2011
Coolabbie:

grin grin U say it as if its a bad thing. Dont u know some guys luv airheads?

To be honest I have enjoyed some airheaded bimbos back in the day. But this is the Politics section, not romance grin
Re: Rigging Has Begun by ziccoit: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2011
agabaI23:

This is one of the reason why JEGA wanted to have the materials delivered to the country a day before the election.

Channel said electoral materials were already at LGA offices as at Thursday which i was not comfortable with and this is the result.

Nigeria is difficult.

Nigerians are difficult. Hmm, that is the word. People should be allowed to suffer, I think we deserve what befall us. We are the one allowing them to make rough ride on our lives.

In as much as Nigerians are hungry, poverty ridden and hopeless, rigging will continue to strife. If a policeman could kill a bus driver because of #20, what would stop an hungry voter to sell his/her vote or partake in electoral fraud for #200?
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2011
I don laff tire. What a pity.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Mynd44: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2011
In the words of kanye west "let then boys get pass" so let the riggers get pass
Re: Rigging Has Begun by wesley80(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2011
I'm certain all of you running your mouths like broken faucets have verified this story. Or perhaps its more like; who needs verification when its the very honest and forthright mallam thats talking, right? No wonder the courts dismissed his corruption case without even a single hearing. Such a honest and factual man!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Kilode1: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2011
Odunnu:

Madam, I'm highly honoured, always at your service cool

BTW, Our election Celebration thread is up o! I dey expect Oyel contract after we win. Tell your PDP bobo say Goodluck o! cheesy

Wish me more ink to my thumb  wink
Re: Rigging Has Begun by agabaI23(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Rigging Has Begun by 1025: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2011
the truth of the matter is that nigerians have suffered in the hands of pdp in the past 12 yrs where movie story lines are real. imagine a sieze ship missing in nigeria under pdp. imagine a seating attorney general been killed without trace and funds fly without wings.
no normal nigerian wants pdp to remain in power so the only possible way for pdp to remain in power will be through doing what they know how to do best(RIGGING).
pdp is aware of the situation all over the world now. ivory coast, yemen, egypt, libya, tunisia, algeria etc are still on board. the idea of illegal dominance is fading away.
on the other hand, many pdp criminals have so deeply committed crimes that they will prefer a war in nigeria to handing over power to any form of oposition within or outside the party.
there is nothing God can not do. nigerians will be greatful if those behind our backwardness are exposed. heads of herolds pharohs must roll for nigerians to get the needed and deserved independence.
God help nigeria because i see DANGER and as P-Square will say - WAHALA DEY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source / Saraki, Baraje Are Not Entitled To Guards – Police / Anxiety Grips Delta As Tribunal Decides Okowa's Fate In 48 Hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.