Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 (57212 Views)

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 / Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 / President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by tembodume: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2011
grin grin grin I hope Babangida wins grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
Today is likely to be a sad day.

We are going to have a reetard called Jonathan elected as President for 4 years.

4 more years of destroying our hopes and dreams.

4 more years of waiting for positive change.

4 fcking hard, miserable, corrupt years.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by prodam(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
say4gunit:

Results of Makera ward, Funtua L.G katsina State PU 20/14/07/002 ACN-3 PDP-29 CPC-677 ANPP-1

this is just the beginning, gen gen gen gen
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by EvilBrain1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
Results from Randle/Shitta polling station 009in surulere: Accredited 328.
PDP 200,
ACN 51,
CPC 41,
FRESH 1,
PPP 2,
PDC 3,
SDMP 1,
Void  5.

No visible rigging. I can't believe that Nigerians can be stu.pid enough to vote PDP again. Hopefully, our northern brothers will rescue us from ourselves.

PDP must go.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by sparkle10(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
Bad losers. Common, wake up to reality!
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Princek12(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sagamite:

We are going to have a reetard called Jonathan elected as President for 4 years.

no matter which candidate gets elected among this pool of candidates, we will have all the aforementioned things for four years. All the candidates are either corrupt or old minds or have one problem.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Remii(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
PDP - 256, CPC - 26, ACN - 23 others not worth mentioning.

Now Your Suffering Continues.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by aletheia(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
Senator-elect for Lagos Central Senatorial District, Mrs Oluremi Tinubu Saturday lost her ward 9 unit 034 to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

While PDP polled a total of 82 votes, the ACN polled 80 votes, CPC had 27, ANPP 2 and FRESH polled 1 vote respectively.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/presidential-polls-tinubu-loses-ward-to-pdp-as-aganga-lauds-inec/
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by ziccoit: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
VOTE over in my unit

ACN= 162

PDP= 31

CPC= 09

ANPP= 01

Thank you.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Adamuhassa: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sagamite:

It means you should have your head annd eyes examined because if most people are seeing the light but you are not, that means the problem is with you.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
Princek12:

no matter which candidate gets elected among this pool of candidates, we will have all the aforementioned things for four years. All the candidates are either corrupt or old minds or have one problem.

Ribadu is not an old mind and definitely not corrupt. He is the antithesis of corruption and has risked his life to fight it.

Buhari is not corrupt and definitely an up-standing character that has ALWAYS had the interest of Nigeria at heart without putting his interest ahead of it.

GEJ is a mooooron!
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by say4gunit(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
Adamuhassa:

It means you should have your head annd eyes examined because if most people are seeing the light but you are not, that means the problem is with you.

You are reetarded!

What light did you see?

You even get light for house. NEPA give you any?

Fooool!
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Adamuhassa: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sagamite:

Ribadu is not an old mind and definitely not corrupt. He is the antithesis of corruption and has risked his life to fight it.

Buhari is not corrupt and definitely an up-standing character that has ALWAYS had the interest of Nigeria at heart without putting his interest ahead of it.

GEJ is a mooooron!

, And the mooooron is going to win and become your President, Actually that is the beauty of democracy. MAJORITY RULE.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Odunnu: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2011
tembodume:

grin grin grin I hope Babangida wins grin grin grin
Lol! Which Babangida? I'm sure you are an underaged voter.
Babangida ko, mamankasuwa ni
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Adamuhassa: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

What light did you see?

You even get light for house. NEPA give you any?

Fooool!

No wonder you have been blind. You mean you cant afford to buy even 'I pass my neighbour' generator. Poor you.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Princek12(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
If Jonathan wins, which I believe he will, I just hope that something good comes out of his presidency. He has promised-and he is taking affirmative steps--to deregulate and privatize the PHCN (Nepa). That would be a sustainable path towards solving Nigeria'a power crisis once and for all.

If he can pull it off, that would be  a legacy. My qualms with Buhari is that he wants to "reform" the PHCN. How can you keep reforming an entity that is hemorrhaging money and will never be successful. Reforming the PHCN also endangers our power sector because if another inept government takes over in the future, their ineptitude could revert the PHCN to the way it ways, meaning we would be back to square one without adequate power.

Privatization and deregulation present the best prospects to end our power crisis once and for alll.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
Adamuhassa:

No wonder you have been blind. You mean you cant afford to buy even 'I pass my neighbour' generator. Poor you.

You are reetarded!

What light have you seen?
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Pataki: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
Adamuhassa:

, And the mooooron is going to win and become your President, Actually that is the beauty of democracy. MAJORITY RULE.
And the MAJORITY is in the north.

Maybe you need to read the results pouring in. . . . . .So far CPC maintains a consistent stance in the SW, and sweep the North, I do not see how that mooooooron is going to be the President.

See below:
234next
229 cpc
77 pdp
8 can
1 anpp ballots
334 accredited voters 361 pu: 26/06/09/016. Minna Niger state
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by ibrokay(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2011
Haaa GEJ,this is going to be another four years set back for Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by JaaizTech: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
Adamuhassa:

Lets face it and stop beating around the bush, the major reason Buhari is unpopular in the south is not because of his qualities or lack of it but because He is a northerner. simply put it majority of southerners don't want a northerner at the moment even if Buhari were to be contesting against Bode George, most southerners would still prefer Bode George especially christian southerners
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by EvilBrain1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
ziccoit:

VOTE over in my unit

ACN= 162

PDP= 31

CPC= 09

ANPP= 01

Thank you.

Where? Are you in Lagos? If the whole southwest vote like this then PDP is gone.

There is still hope.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by fxtopedia(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
NO need to [size=25pt]ABUSE [/size]each other today,  let us wait n see
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Adamuhassa: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
Pataki:

And the MAJORITY is in the north.

Maybe you need to read the results pouring in. . . . . .So far CPC maintains a consistent stance in the SW, and sweep the North, I do not see how that mooooooron is going to be the President.

See below:
234next
229 cpc
77 pdp
8 can
1 anpp ballots
334 accredited voters 361 pu: 26/06/09/016. Minna Niger state
Wow! That means GEJ has won cos he is getting serious votes in the North while Buhari does not exist in the South. BTW, when you say majority is in the North , i hope you are not stupid enough to think that the 19 Northern states are voting for Buhari?
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by agabaI23(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2011
Igbo-oluwo-Ikorodu-----

HDP 1
PPP 2
PDC 3
CPC 26
PDP 149
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2011
Princek12:

If Jonathan wins, which I believe he will, I just hope that something good comes out of his presidency. He has promised-and he is taking affirmative steps--to deregulate and privatize the PHCN (Nepa). That would be a sustainable path towards solving Nigeria'a power crisis once and for all.

If he can pull it off, that would be  a legacy. My qualms with Buhari is that he wants to "reform" the PHCN. How can you keep reforming an entity that is hemorrhaging money and will never be successful. Reforming the PHCN also endangers our power sector because if another inept government takes over in the future, their ineptitude could revert the PHCN to the way it ways, meaning we would be back to square one without adequate power.

Privatization and deregulation present the best prospects to end our power crisis once and for alll.

You are right about that, but I will rather risk that than have a reetard with the IQ of Silverback Gorilla that has no charisma and gives no damn about the country. A reetard that does not have a passion against corruption and too dumb to make sense. A reetard called Jonathan.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Adamuhassa: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2011
Evil Brain:

Where? Are you in Lagos? If the whole southwest vote like this then PDP is gone.

There is still hope.

Well, the whole SW is not voting like that:
Ward 4: Oduduwa Crescent, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos LA/09/11/021.

Registered voters:1,054

Accredited voters : 286

Total number of votes: 268

>>PDP-152
>>CPC-78
>>ACN-28
>>APS-4
>>ADC-3
>>ANPP-3
>>PPP-1
>>PNP-1
>>PDC:1
>>Invalid:15

Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward 2:
LA009/091/124.

Total votes cast: 195

>>ACN-29
>>PDP-118
>>CPC-41
>>PDC-3
>>FP-1
>>ADC-2
>>Invalid: 1

Result at polling Unit Ayangburen road, Ward 007, Ikorodu, Lagos.

PDP-85
ACN-61
CPC-10
ANPP-1
PDC-1
NCP-1
MPPP-1

Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward

LA01/11/09/025a

A total of 168 votes cast.

>>CPC-29

>>ACN-41

>>PDP- 73

>>PPP-1

>>PDC-1

>>Invalid:12
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Princek12(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sagamite:

GEJ is a mooooron!

Buhari may not be corrupt, but he is an old head. I don't want to relive the Buhari days. We need to move forward. Whether he possesses the intellectual heft to lead Nigeria is yet to be answered.

Ribadu was, and still probably is, a protege to then president Obasanjo, who appointed him head of EFCC. Ribadu engaged in selective justice, whereby he cherry-picked political opponents to prosecute. During one of the presidential debates, when Ribadu was asked about the whereabout of the $16b  his former godfather (Obasanjo) allegedly earmarked for the power project, Ribadu said something to the effect that he did not want to dwell on the past and pass blame, and that he was ready to move on.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
JaaizTech:

Lets face it and stop beating around the bush, the major reason Buhari is unpopular in the south is not because of his qualities or lack of it but because He is a northerner. simply put it majority of southerners don't want a northerner at the moment even if Buhari were to be contesting against Bode George, most southerners would still prefer Bode George especially christian southerners

GBAM!

FACT!

Pure tribalism.

Buhari is a far better, competent and upstanding man than the dumbo called Jonathan.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by edicolove: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
CPC is doing badly in the south west

I just finished voting and counting was completed around 4pm

Ojodu ward 015

PDP 178
ACN 55
CPC 45
PPP 2
PDC 2
VOID 12

11 of the void were PDP. they were void mainly because the voters thumb printed accross the lines
1 void was CPC

I think GEJ will sweep Lagos and I dont think CPC will get the required 25% in most of south west. Those saying the north has the majority should go and check the number of voters. the difference is not much and GEJ just needs 25% in most of North West to win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.