Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Hate My Family! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Family! (2602 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / I "Hate" My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Family! by Brite02(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
poster

Is not easy to love back after series of hate. I'd advise whatever they do that's making you to hate them just click IGNORE, still let that love be their in your heart. There's nothing like FAMILY.
Re: I Hate My Family! by ifyalways(f): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
Zainab ,lolz,Indeed is a beauty,with great dress sense too.Wow

I like the style,wud definietly be getting something similar.

Hmmn,Zainab da Zainab.Now,its very easy to guess why "Baba" became monogamous since he met her and wud rather quench atop her!

Baba's own Biafra,pretty Zainab.Well toned arms too.
Re: I Hate My Family! by Blazay(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^

That is for my h-enemies to quench with this week. cheesy

Mu he he he he he

grin

"B[b]e[/b]t-still -yet", people like Halle Berry can't seem to keep their men. With all the beauty and wealth.

Hellep us taink Baba Godiooh!

Mama "Z" is a lucky woman. . . !!! cool

Money goooood ooooooooooh!
Re: I Hate My Family! by ifyalways(f): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
S[/b]tranger and sisters in the [b]load wud be dazed when they see this.

Oya,watch traffic.Download speed sef go tripple.hahahaa

"Baba" is blessed,he got a complete package.Your God is indeed good to You!!!
Re: I Hate My Family! by MIrhABi: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
@ wildmutt, i feel for you dearie.It's called TEMPORARY MADNESS,i used to have that disease then.You'll come to NORMAL whenever you decide to outgrow it. grin
Re: I Hate My Family! by yoged(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
@wildmutt. For your family to be talkin about u not gossiping,it shows you are a bad girl with a proud attitude. Omg. Ya just 16,but ya thinking as if you 40. You need to go to Rehab because you are suffering from a terrible sickness. My younger sisters are 22 and 19,so beautiful and pretty.they obey my mum and me very much and i love them.they always do what i told em,even we use to quarel but we get over it so easily. Please my dear sister wildmutt,just sit down and think before making a decision about moving out.the consequences might be bad. Once you leave home,am sure ya parent gonna call the cop that u'ar missing again. Maybe you should talk to them .i mean kid to parent talk and sort things out my dear. I notice u are sharp and bold.you can have good future and an enjoying one only if your family loves and you love em back. Be a good girl dear.
Re: I Hate My Family! by yoged(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
@wildmutt. For your family to be talkin about u not gossiping,it shows you are a bad girl with a proud attitude. Omg. Ya just 16,but ya thinking as if you 40. You need to go to Rehab because you are suffering from a terrible sickness. My younger sisters are 22 and 19,so beautiful and pretty.they obey my mum and me very much and i love them.they always do what i told em,even we use to quarel but we get over it so easily. Please my dear sister wildmutt,just sit down and think before making a decision about moving out.the consequences might be bad. Once you leave home,am sure ya parent gonna call the cop that u'ar missing again. Maybe you should talk to them .i mean kid to parent talk and sort things out my dear. I notice u are sharp and bold.you can have good future and an enjoying one only if your family loves and you love em back. Be a good girl dear.
Re: I Hate My Family! by mamagee3(f): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
You had better learn to love your family. . . wink

It's a stronghold for your success in life!
Re: I Hate My Family! by kandiikane(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
Yoged is right. She 16 and still immature. Just leave her. If it was something really serious this will not be the place for her to come say that. She is just an immature teenager on a bi[i]t[/i]ch fit that needs to be sent to africa for some beats.
Re: I Hate My Family! by OAM4J: 12:57am On Apr 18, 2011
Sack your family my dear and shop for a new one cool

Good luck!
Re: I Hate My Family! by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 18, 2011
Do not worry dear, this phase will pass.

There come a time when you just hate your family and feel like killing them all. grin

But family is family. You will learn to luv them again.

The bad time will pass trust me.
Re: I Hate My Family! by Blazay(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2011
OP. . . nor vess o. Just to let you know we have not forgotten your matter. Just letting you know there ain't nothing wrong with 'broadcastin' yaself on NL. kiss If you garrrrrrrrit, flaaaaunit gooooooooooooood!!! cool

ifyalways:

S[/b]tranger and sisters in the [b]load wud be dazed when they see this.

Oya,watch traffic.Download speed sef go tripple.hahahaa

"Baba" is blessed,he got a complete package.Your God is indeed good to You!!!

Thank you jare.
A truly blessed "Baba". grin

(Removed by e-badu belle and e-jolosi ugly peeps with fake marriage licences!) grin

See my "Baba O"! cool
Half a Baba is berra than no "Baba" ke.
Make I hide am before awon desperado club of 'ancient of days singles' begin sprinkle 'holy-water' make I quench. cheesy
Belle go runs some NL babes today fa! Not to mention some 'dudes'! grin
Nne, what are we gonna do with the "awon have-nots and cannots"?
Re: I Hate My Family! by rully2: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
wildmutt:

WTF? i don't need a godamn therapist

Sweety, i think u need counselling, its usually like that for teenagers growing into adult hood when they feel they are been restricted. But never come on public media to say u hate ur family, cos im sure in time u'll grow out that feeling n get to see how bad u'll feel when u look back and see what u posted.
Re: I Hate My Family! by obowunmi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
mama-gee:

Re: I Hate My Family! by Sissy3(f): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2011
not surprising given your age/stage in life and location/environment. in fact,this kinds of feelings are almost always expected.

you feel that no one of them understands you, they are all to get you and probably hates you. dont give you the freedom/independence that you need and are very uptight.
Re: I Hate My Family! by maclatunji: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2011
mama-gee:

Short and sharp, gets 100%.
Re: I Hate My Family! by itstpia8: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nairaland (like the internet) is a forum where people from varied backgrounds, religions, socioeconomic status, etc interact.

It is not really realistic to expect everyone to have the same feelings, ideals, religions et al since the site is not expressly meant for any one group of people, as far as I know right now.

So, we have to realize the fact that while some may come from loving, prosperous, happy etc backgrounds where they have the support they need to function, not everyone has such a background, and might be from families where people are at loggerheads with each other and do not provide the familial support some are used to.

Its just a fact of life and also called diversity.

Family dynamics vary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Vs Mother-in-law: Messi’s Mother Battles His New Wife Antonella. / . / In Pictures: World Largest Kitchen That Feeds 100,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.