Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying (722 Views)

Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) / How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying by Landofmystery: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2011
The eyes are important in determining if he/she is lying,  You might be familiar with him/her avoiding eye contact when talking 2 u as a sign dt a lie is being told but some liars deserve a bloody oscar nd u'l need more dan eye contact to catch dem,  So how den do u sense a lie?

**** get hot dating/seduction tips and articles @ http://landofmystery.org *****
Now, dis is hw u use d eyes 2 catch a lie,  For dis, let's imagine you are talking 2 a right-handed person who u aren't sure is telling d truth,  When d person is recalling/remembering something, he/she will most likely glance towards d left @ some intervals,  If d person is imaginning / creating a thought or image, den he/she will most likely glance to the right @ intervals,  Now, how do I apply this info? Simple,  in a situation.
***** to be continued when I get comments*****
As iv gotten comments, I shall continue, So from what iv explained so far, leftward glance denotes remembering while rightward glance indicates creatiivity in progress. So u start by asking the person to remember n narrrate an event (which u knw) nd. Observer g glances, Nxt ask d person 2 imagine something u are describing nd observe d glances den u r set 2 start questioning bt dez 1 tin u mst knw
****** to be continued http://landofmystery.org *****
Re: How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying by missobeza(f): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nice article!
Re: How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying by 190: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
Re: How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying by Blazay(m): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2011
Eye contact may not be a good indicator.
Since culturally-speaking, I have noticed people tend to 'defer' and look downwards when addressing elders.(Asians and Africans)

I have learned to use better indicators.

1. When people give conflicting reports or answers to simple questions.
2. When your actions do not resonate with your words.
3. When your body language is not in consonance with your emotions.
4. When you start stuttering even where you were not born a "stammerer".

Most importantly,

5. When you mention the name of GOD in ANY sentence. I do not believe you from that point onwards. kiss

I have a keen sense to detect when people are not being honest. It just comes naturally. kiss I am a NIGERIAN for crying out loud. Lying is what we do best. grin

Liars are usually not so smart peeps! cheesy
Re: How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying by vincent10(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2011
Since culturally-speaking I have noticed people tend to 'defer' and look downwards when addressing elders.(Asians and Africans)

Most importantly,

5. When you mention the name of GOD in ANY sentence. I do not believe you from that point onwards. kiss

I have a keen sense to detect when people are not being honest. It just comes naturally. kiss I am a NIGERIAN for crying out loud. Lying is what we do best. grin

[/quote][quote author=Blazay link=topic=648171.msg8145483#msg8145483 date=1303019313]
Since culturally-speaking I have noticed people tend to 'defer' and look downwards when addressing elders.(Asians and Africans)

Most importantly,

To lie is what YOU and ur ancestors do best and not Nigerians. Infact lying is your hobby. Why such genaralization? Which school did u attend? Your school fees na waste. You lied that the best thing nigerians can do is lying.
Re: How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying by Blazay(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2011
vincent_09:

cheesy
To lie is what YOU and your ancestors do best and not Nigerians. Infact lying is your hobby. Why such genaralization? Which school did u attend? Your school fees na waste. You lied that the best thing nigerians can do is lying.

Ogun a gbe erah!
Ogun a gbe iyu weh!
Obolukpakapa!
Akpijor!
Re: How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying by Mcleo007(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2011
@op, believe me, a good liar will beat the defenses u outlined.
Re: How To Tell When He Or She Is Lying by snthesis(m): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
^seconded cool

(1) (Reply)

After 18 Months / Is It Wrong To Marry A Lady Older Than You? / How Do I Know If It's Real Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.