Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) (27770 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 48th Birthday Today (photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2021
Award winning Nigerian gospel singer, Osinachi Kalu, popularly known as Sinach took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 48th birthday today 30th March, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of herself, she wrote;

"Wait what! It’s my birthday !!
I AM SOOOO GRATEFUL LORD!!

#30thofmarch #sinach"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNA3TsLlAXH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"Forever I am grateful
For who you are and all you’ve done for me !!

I celebrate God today
For my family
Ministry
Health and peace of mind !!

I celebrate God grace and supernatural favor.
Protection, wisdom and understanding!!

So grateful to You my Lord !!
March 30!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBVQ_OFLdn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2021
She's aging gracefully.

Happy birthday.

38 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by LMS1(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Igbo Amaka...
Happy Birthday Sinach,
But Gradually The Other Lady That Wear Beret 24/7 Is Taking Over From You.
grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday Sinach!

6 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2021
One of Nigeria's finest gospel talents.

12 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday! what can i do without music

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday to her...May God bless and keep her always

She makes good soul lifting music

4 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2021
If she was white, some of her songs would have grossed a billion view.
She is not getting the accolade she deserves.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am. God bless you and your ministry. May you continue to impact and win souls for Christ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2021
CardiNice:
What do you mean if she was 'white'??
Bros haven't you seen a black gospel artiste top them charts.
don't be thinking that way sir

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2021
LMS1:
Igbo Amaka...
Happy Birthday Sinach,
But Gradually The Other Lady That Wear Beret 24/7 Is Taking Over From You.
grin
No competition among gospel artiste. Mercy Chinwo style is different from hers

26 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Congratulations ...
CardiNice:
How her songs want take reach billion...
Who dey subscribe or play the Gospel songs ..

gospel abi na praise or worship songs way most Nigerian Christians nor dey even take serious or even play at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of God is good motors sabi that thing well well

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday to my sister from another mother, God bless you more.

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by obicoolnino: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Dq
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Hbd my ex
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by dahmie2013: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday Sinach! Many more years...

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by saphiere(f): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2021
envoymedia:
Award winning Nigerian gospel singer, Osinachi Kalu, popularly known as Sinach took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 48th birthday today 30th March, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of herself, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNA3TsLlAXH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBVQ_OFLdn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The FUTURE is HERE
Happy birthday great woman

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Justbetter1: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Okay
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2021
48 years? I wanna look this good when I get to that age

6 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is HERE
You should Trademark your saying

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Lady.
A woman of influence.

We dedicate this song to you and your fans on your special day Sinach.

[b]Here we Go.....

You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You
I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You
I worship You
You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You
I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You
I worship You

You are
Way maker,
Miracle worker,
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are
You are
Way maker,
Miracle worker,
Promise keeper,
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are

You are here, touching every heart
I worship You
I worship You
You are here, healing every heart
Healing every heart
Oh, I worship You
Jesus, I worship You
You're turning lives around
You are here, oh, turning lives around
I worship You
I worship You
You mended every heart
You are here, and You are mending every heart
I worship…

Sing till fade.......

Addendum :
we just checked your coded moniker here and found out that the last time you logged in here was Feb 14th this year.
We hope to see you before the end of today or sometime soon great lady.
You are an inspiration.

honestivo:
Happy birthday to an icon of Christ
You have said it all!
Stay Blessed Ivo.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Blessed Lady

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Enudapan: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

The greatest Nigerian female artist of all times

Seeing those oyibo
People playing way Marker by sinach in there different local churches makes me happy

3 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by BigYash: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Osinachi happy birthday ..
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2021
She either is a Nairalander or pays people to promote her actions here. I’ve never heard of her in the real world. This medium posts her every news.
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Militant30: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats to Sinach,na so people dey lie that year say na Chris dey destroy her bunker

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by inahlot(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright...... Congratulations

must you comment, same words everytime

3 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2021
CardiNice:
.how many female white gospel artistes are grossing billions?

9 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2021
meobizy:
She either is a Nairalander or pays people to promote her actions here. I’ve never heard of her in the real world. This medium posts her every news.
Try to know person.
This is one of the most influential Nigerian alive!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by janedonez(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations, Age gracefully.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success / Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour / Lola OJ On Set With Jide Kosoko And Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.