Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others (764 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others by EzeUche(m): 4:08am On Apr 17, 2011
Another Bomb Blast in Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others

Kaduna – Two people were killed while several others were injured following a bomb blast at Kabala West in Kaduna metropolis on Saturday.

The incident, which took place at Jimmy Hotel, occurred around 7p.m.

The Kaduna Police Command, according its Deputy Commissioner, Ekeh Nwodibo, said it had arrested one person who was alleged to have planted the bomb.

He said the police had cordoned off the hotel while bomb experts had been deployed to secure the area.

Nwodibo also said movement in and around the area had been curtailed while the injured persons were rushed to the hospital.

The Director of the State Security Service, Mr Abayomi Zamba, also confirmed the incident in a telephone interview, saying two persons were killed while one was arrested.

Zamba said the security agencies were on top of the situation and appealed to people in the state to be calm.

It would be recalled that a similar incident occurred at Mando, a suburb of Kaduna on April 7. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/another-bomb-blast-in-kaduna-kills-two-injures-others/
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others by edoyad(m): 4:12am On Apr 17, 2011
Too late, Jonathan has already won. I grieve for the lost ones.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others by AljUche: 4:13am On Apr 17, 2011
very sad

this PDP people sha
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others by fstranger5: 4:16am On Apr 17, 2011
How many Ibos die in the blast?

Better be plenty!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others by GoodMuyis(m): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:
The incident, which took place at Jimmy Hotel, occurred around 7p.m.

Sorry It wasn't Jimmy Hotel, it Was Happy Night Hotel and the time was around 7:45PM when the Bomb Blast.

Has a Nairaland Member i was an eye witness of the Event. Last night i was passing by the Hotel to my shop to Pick up something, suddenly i heard a big Gbam!, i was thinking it was Electrical Transformer that Explode as usual.but this time around it wasn't. I try to turn back to see if i could capture after event, Pics and video to present to Nairaland but every where was too Dark(Cause that night i just collect my bros Digital Camera). Even if it Posted the Video you Hardly see anything.

I would have enter into the building but because of the women coming out unclothed i withdrew myself.

Now the Question is Why Does that Happen ?
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others by Odunnu: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2011
May God heal our land!
Why the unnecessary bloodspill?
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others by jayflex: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2011
fstranger5:

How many Ibos die in the blast?

Better be plenty!
hey jackass ! I'd call u a weak and poorly bred pipsqueak but your psychological issues are beyond even that. Off to church, will pray 4 u sha.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills Two, Injures Others by GoodMuyis(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Alj Uche:

very sad

this PDP people sha

Mr Ajl Uche Don't Mention PDP in this issue Cause I believe that 99.9% of People in K/West Voted for PDP and it has not been recorded that PDP has involved in and Violence act Like this in Kaduna Town. So PDP will not be ingrate so as to Hurt or Killl those who vote for Them and i believe they know they have peoples support in K/west

(1) (Reply)

Us Congratulates Jonathan / Donald Trump bows out of 2012 US presidential election race / God Help Us! This Could Be Anyones' Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.