Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away (6502 Views)

My Wife Keeps Doing Something Bad And I Asked Her About It, See Her Response.. / Advice!! My Neighbour's Wife Keeps Giving Me "The Please Fvck Me" Look / "He Started Beating Me 4 Days After Paying My Dowry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
I really love my wife but some nights when she is really drunk and angry she beats me. Sometimes I want to leave but I dont have a place to go. My kids no longer respect me as a father because she humiliates me in front of them and if I say anything she will beat me later on. I just dont know what to do.
Shes at the supermarket right now and she locked down our house, I cant get out and I dont want the pain.

The thing is I do not want to beat her because where I am it is considered abuse if I do. I also do not want to call the police or tell her people because they will say I am not a man. I do not know what to do please help because she is driving me crazy and I want to beat the sh[i]i[/i]t out of her.

P.S. She denies me sex when I want it but when she wants it it is by force. I feel violated in my own marital home. I am becoming psychotic, I have nightmares/thoughts of strangling her because of her behaviour. I need  advice  on what to do/how to deal with a situation like this before I do something I would regret.

From a man who is been abused by the wife
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by heavyg(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2011
Guy, are you for real? You should be caned!
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
I need advice please on what to do not insult me. Thank you.
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
Oh wow! First of all what's your location?
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by 190: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
Kandiicane since when did u turn male and why are u beating your husband!!  undecided
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
ThoniaSlim:

Oh wow! First of all what's your location?
london
190:

Kandiicane since when did u turn male and why are u beating your husband!!  undecided

shush undecided
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by heavyg(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
I dont quite believe your cock and bull!
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
Please get out of my thread if you cannot give relevant advice
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by 190: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin grin

Kandiicane that man certainly cant be a Nigerian man!! undecided
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Jaideyone(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
lmao i don't believe this
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by aminalib(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
hmm sounds like the dude is finished in life
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by 190: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
i bet she also tells him wen to have sex and wen to cum and wen not to,

some men have blue balls really

is that woman on alomo bitters
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
Nigerian half igbo/yoruba
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by aminalib(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
i think the guy should make an escape at night like he is a freed slave
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Natasha2(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
OMG if this is true then you have to sit her down talk to her, let her know how you feel make her understand that she is pushing you to the wall and overstepping her boundaries and have you done anything lately that makes her behave this way or has she been like this from the start?
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Natasha2(f): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
please don't be offended but is she the one feeding the home? i know even if she is it doesn't give her the right to do this, do you have a job?
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
I have tried talking to her so many times but she just ends up beating me.

She was a nice girl when I met her its like she has a spirit that just clicked in her when we got married,

I was thinking maybe she has a spirit husband who is unhappy about the marriage.

I work, I am the breadwinner all she does is party, eat my money and leave the kids for me to look after.
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
yeah. I am a friend undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Natasha2(f): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
ok fine now that has been tackled , you said she beats you, how is her body build is she taller, bigger than you are? are you short, thin or what?
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am about 5"5 she is 5"8.

The thing s it is not like I cannot beat the hell out of her its just that I do not believe in laying my hands on a woman and even if I do and she calls the police they will take her side because I am the man.

And I do not want that because I do not have correct papers.
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Natasha2(f): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
jeeeez Kandi why the hell are you doing this? last time i met you you were female now male dammit i hate such people its not just funny  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Natasha2(f): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
you who was telling me about cheating, leaving in unconditional love blah blah blah shit i hate this
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by 190: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
aminalib:

i think the guy should make an escape at night like he is a freed slave

ROTFLMFAO!!

Simple and so true!!
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
Natasha this is not about me. Its about my friend you understand?

Noone here is cheating.
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Natasha2(f): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
dammit i'm sure you are having a good laugh I cant believe I replied you *sighs* after you will say you are from Gambia later its Senegal or Sierra leon now you are claimaing Yoruba and Igbo I still don't understand why people do this, why do people change their sex, is so not cool dammit is it low self esteem or what
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
Natasha I am calm at the moment do not flip me out please. My friend is in this situation and he needs advice please. Just go along with it or get out ok smiley

goodgirl
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
No nigerian his last name is otukoya
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by heavyg(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
hey kandii, no hard feelings. . .was just catchin my trips.
Your 'friend' should walk out and leave her with her agbero children. Its a free world!
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Muzicphem(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
Who married who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses / Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Couple Release Crazy Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.