Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC (37833 Views)

Official Results Of Imo State Governorship Election / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by WilyWily12: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
OdeYorubas  a.k.a Yoruba didn't vote for Jonathan
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
Don't get me wrong, i am not saying Jonathan is the perfect candidate, but he is by far better than Buhari!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by ufumes(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
Thank goodness, jonathan is leading. I cant wait to hear the final declaration.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by amlos007(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
we hv voted for GooDluck,let there b no beef,rifts,hatred among our selves for wev dcid.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mobinga Idiot shame on you non productive northerns how do you say you will kill Christains. You are an idiot. Shame. Oil is in South South not in the north.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by manosteel(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
PDP may not be everyone's favourite but the man in question is a very sincere person who can be trusted just like his predecessor late U. M. Yaradua. He promised free and fair election and he delivered it. Before appointing Mr Jega as the INEC Chairman, he knew just little about him on a personal level unlike before the INEC Chairman used to be a personal friend to Mr President, who will be nothing but the instrument of iniquity in time of election.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Tcrack(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=20pt]SEBI UNA WANT PDP TO REMAIN? NA UNA GO SUFFER AM. THANk GOD I DON COMMOT FOR NAIJA. I CANT CARE LESS[/size]
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Bensonite: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
All those who hated Jonathan for no good reasons but born-to-rule philosophy can now repent because his victory was aided by North AND SOUTH, CHRISTAINS AND MUSLIMS all the good people of Nigeria.
BTW why are most BB supporters changing their signature?
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by princeparis(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
PDP have decieved us again o. HOW CAN I.8M VOTES COME OUT OF RIVER STATE FOR PDP. I SERIOUSLY SUSPECTS ALL THE RESULT FROM THE EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH. Anyway temporary congratulation to GEJ. I dey laugh o.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by vladimiros: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
Buhari fans shut up

really

Nuhari never had power in the south

you all knew that

why act surprised?
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by coolcore: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
The poster called mobinga is a useless nigerian they are our problems in this country islamic fanatics if they born your papa well kill any christain inshort no hausa will rule nigerian again down down buhari
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by IykeD(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
What a shame! Well good luck to Nigerians, i hope it doesn't turn to bad luck eventually. BB still remain my agents of CHANGE! In my heart and millions of true patriots, you WON!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by phreakabit(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
prince paris:

PDP have decieved us again o. HOW CAN I.8M VOTES COME OUT OF RIVER STATE FOR PDP. I SERIOUSLY SUSPECTS ALL THE RESULT FROM THE EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH. Anyway temporary congratulation to GEJ. I dey laugh o.

No my bros, what you don't get is that we the SE and SS, regardless of where we are had pledged our total support for GEJ prior to this election. Don't suspect the figures you read/hear.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
mobinga was being sarcastic and people and people dont get sarcasm.

We Nigerians are always quick to judge and pour out insults, tsk tsk tsk
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by youngmonie: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
LOOOOOOOL!!!!,.GOODLUCK TO U  NIGERIANS!!, lets those cattle rearers fight all they want,  we will send the military after them and slaughter them like their cows.  NOBODY WILL SAVE THEM, WE ARE FREE FROM THERE HANDS
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2011
coolcore you sound like a contradictory person, you said no hausa will rule' nigerian' again but you want other tribes to rule Nigeria. If all tribes are part of Nigeria, then surely, any tribe can rule Nigeria regardless.

I think you meant Nigeria the country and not Nigerian,
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
so youngmonie was a slave before and now he's free? Was he also a slave when Obasanjo was president for 8 years or he probably wasn't old enough to remember.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Bastage: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13107867

International monitors said Saturday's election could be Nigeria's first credible vote for decades.

The politicians may be corrupt but at least the people got to choose them fairly.  grin
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Bensonite: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
prince paris:

I am unhappy that only 1.8M turned out which represent 72% of registered voters and you are complaining. Since our sister state had low registration we have to upset that by ensuring we turn out good. Sorry you cannot change our heart. Most credible election.
YOU CAN GO AND DIE LIKE OTHER GEJ HATERS BUT NIGERIANS HAVE WON.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Mowire: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
@wily ori e 'ope rara! So na only igbos vote 4 all sw. onye beberibe! ode omo
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Limaoscar: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2011
SEBI UNA WANT PDP TO REMAIN? NA UNA GO SUFFER AM. THANk GOD I DON COMMOT FOR NAIJA. I CANT CARE LESS

Don't go back there o! when you wash dead body and sweep streets  tire and you die in diaspora make them cremate you throw the dorty for gutter for that side , sior!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by dvd(f): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
I heartily Congratulate you, even though I had to be neutral cos I conducted the elections in Niger and couldn't vote but I had you in my heart and God how it gladens me that you have won. God has shined on you, Nigerians Love you and believe in you and have shown that,  Live up to this Call, Let those corper's who were killed not die in vain,  One Nigeria, One Love, God bless you, CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT GEJ!!!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by sweet9ja: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
FYI, THISDAY declares GEJ winner of the presidential election.

Nigerians must now come together to help him move the country forward.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Iyineda(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
Tcrack:

[size=20pt]SEBI UNA WANT PDP TO REMAIN? NA UNA GO SUFFER AM. THANk GOD I DON COMMOT FOR NAIJA. I CANT CARE LESS[/size]

Yeah, good patriotic spirit you got there.

Trust me when I say that the likes of you are not wanted back in Nigeria any way. Stay were you are and live to regret your hasty judgment when Nigeria finally develops into its full potential.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by nwaafo1: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
Tcrack:

but your relatives are still in naija. i just pity Nigerians
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
goodluck nigerians, if you are part of this transformation, history will never forget how your vote counted
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by nwaafo1: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
Iyineda:

Yeah, good patriotic spirit you got there.

Trust me when I say that the likes of you are not wanted back in Nigeria any way. Stay were you are and live to regret your hasty judgment when Nigeria finally develops into its full potential.
i lagh, keep on dreaming.  as if you wont cherish escaping Nigeria to a better country
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by ikamo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
For many years we clamoured for change, I now know we are not ready for the change. while we wait for another 4 years of hopelessness, stealing, looting, incompetence, unfulfilled promises,deceit etc, I hope all of you that voted for the   status-quo will learn and release yourselves from the misrule of PDP.
Very soon hunger and poverty will unite the oppressed and they will liberate themselves from the money launderers,selfish, incompetent,and confused leader
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Onyocha: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
sheriff777:

Mobinga shame on you non productive northerns how do you say you will kill Christains. You are an . Shame. Oil is in South South not in the north.

how many fools exist on and parade nairaland?

mobinga is not even muslim.he was being sarcastic which ofcourse was dirty of him.he is talking as if muslims did not vote for goodluck.well,i hope the people of the south-west can read the comment of mobinga.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by AroOkigbo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
Whether Buhari or "Bros J" wins,
one thing is sure,
the winner needs our total support, he can't do IT alone.

Now that "Bros J" has won,
I thank God for many things,
one of which is,

I didn't waste my vote grin
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
i am so happy he won! this is the harbinger for a divided nigeria which i have always prayed for! south nigeria here we come!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2011
Lets not be fooled, which ever zone you come from we are all Nigerians.

Instead of taunting or hurling abuses at the opposition supporters, a wise man will seek their support in order to see this country progress.

Humans are not computers or robots and as a result, there will always be opposition. In civilized societies, oppositions are respected because they are one of the many elements of democracy.

when the honeymoon is over, the president will need to work with the oppositions at all levels, including senate and house for the good of the Nation. That's true democracy at its best.

A Word for the Wise!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets / 2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms) / Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.