Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC (37875 Views)

Official Results Of Imo State Governorship Election / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by JUO(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2011
how can CPC get 8,960 almost 9 thousand in delta state i suspect a foul play
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by sayso: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2011
Ok the election has come and gone,JEGA you have done noble but just a little concern about re-branding Naija from this INEC noble election.Using your professor's colleague from ASUU  is a welcome news but when it becomes an embarrassment,it is not accepted.Please next REC for INEC should at least be somebody that can read out ordinary figures from a spreed sheet,even KG students can read fluently.Those old lecturer's/VC's are corrupt in their mind,we all know that, but the whole world were watching our professors making so many mistakes, not reading out election figures very well or are they just tasting the freshness.
My point is this
*One of the professors saying to JEGA that it is good to be among the winning team after announcing his result.(Incriminating)
*One of the professors having his phone(Nokia) ringing continuously during the announcement of result (Incriminating)  
*One of the professors looking at the spreed sheet as if the figures are hiding.(Not sure what he was looking for)

Please let us have young and credible professors to help our re-branding next time JEGA.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Echez25(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2011
@ Mobinga. u re a Mother- fucker-an islamic Looser. Fucking Coward! try touching any Christian Brother, and u will loose ur Fucking Fellow Idiots like U , ass Bleep.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by soreola(f): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2011
Nigerians please lets just accept the results as is, and if the guy should mess, we let him kno that we put him there and we can bring him down w God's help. . .After all he is repping us. . . If we say we are a democractic nation then we may as well perform our democratic duties as citizens. . .

Please do not lose hope in Naija cause God is just starting with us smiley
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc3OFCc5ATc&playnext=1&list=PL530688BCD6205AD6[/flash]
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by chxe: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2011
some people are very funny, when GEJ  wins in a state, they say he rigged, when BB win they did not rigg,
some useless idiots here think that we in  the SOUTH will vote for someone we dont know,
get it into ya head now, GEJ  is from OLD RIVERS STATE and U DONT EXPECT US TO VOTE AN ABOKI INSTEAD OF OUR OWN?
 HE HAS WON, IF U DONT LIKE IT, U CAN RELOCATE TO NIGER OR  GHTRANS
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2011
BEFORE YOU READ MY REMARK PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM FROM THE EAST. ITS AMAZING SEEING HOW PATHETIC AND CLUELESS MOST NIGERIANS STILL ARE. THOSE FROM THE SS, SE AND SW WOULD RATHER DIE AT THE HAND OF SOMEONE WHOM THEY REGARD AS A BROTHER THAN BE SAVED BY A STRANGER. WHAT A SAD STORY BEING TOLD HERE. IF A PARTY WHICH HAD JUST 7 MONTHS OF NATIONAL RECOGNITION COULD PULL THIS MUCH CLOUT AGAINST ONE WHICH HAS HAD 144 MONTHS RECOGNITION IN NIGERIA THEN NIGERIANS HAVE SPOKEN THAT THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED "GOODLUCK" AND HIS BAND OF SHARKS, KILLERS AND THIEVES.

LETS SEE THIS IN A CLEARER LIGHT HERE. THE CLUELESS NIGERIANS JUST ELECTED A CLUELESS AND OBVIOUSLY RETARDED INDIVIDUAL FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. IF IN 12 MONTHS OUR FOREIGN RESERVES HAVE BEEN ALMOST DEPLETED WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. PERHAPS WE WOULD BE GOING TO GHANA TO BORROW FUNDS. I REMEMBER THAT IN 1996/97 NIGERIA, CHINA, INDIA AND INDONESIA WERE ALL RATED AS DEVELOPING NATIONS BUT NOW ONLY NIGERIA IS STILL A DEVELOPING NATION WHEN INDIA, CHINA AND EVEN INDONESIA ARE SUPER POWERS TODAY, HOW SAD. WE ARE THE LARGEST BLACK NATION IN THE WORLD, THE THIRD LARGEST PRODUCER OF CRUDE OIL IN THE WORLD, YET WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE LED BY THIEVES WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE BESIDES SELF ENRICHMENT.

IT IS ON RECORD THAT THE AVERAGE IBO MAN IS CORRUPT AND PREFERS HIS OWN KIND. AN IBO MAN CANNOT EVEN TELL THE TRUTH TO HIS BROTHER OR EVEN HIS WIFE BECAUSE THEY LOVE DECEPTION AND ONLY DANCE TO THE TUNE THAT FAVOURS THEM SUCH AS THE PDP TUNE. CORRUPTION CAN ONLY WALK WITH CORRUPTION. THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATOR OF THE LEADERSHIP WE HAVE. I AND MY FAMILY VOTED FOR THE DUO CALLED BB BECAUSE UNLIKE MOST NIGERIANS WHO DIDNT, I BELIEVE IN A BETTER FUTURE FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN AND THIS FUTURE CANNOT BE FOUND IN THE LIKES OF PDP BY WHATEVER REPRESENTATION THEY HAVE. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE IN ANOTHER 3 YEARS COLLECTIVELY WE WOULD BE PRAYING FOR GOD TO REMOVE THE MAN GOODLUCK FROM OFFICE BECAUSE THE WORST HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by ibedun: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2011
@4EVERGOD

Let go of your negativity and embrace the fact that the election was free and fair and GEJ has the mandate of the people. The thiefs/crooks of the past had no mandate hence no responsibility to the general population. We are always too quick to put ourselves down and embrace the fantacies of living in another land. Our woes will not end in one day but slowly and gradually. This president would spend his sleeping and waking life knowing he obtained the people's mandate.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Ushele: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2011
I would not stand by and watch while an infidel rules an Islamic nation. We shall fight. Allah akbir! Slaughter the Christians!

Haha Idiots

See why fools like u ARE to be eradicated from the world and the reason why MUSLIMS cnt rule this country again. BASTARD. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Meldrick(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2011
4everGod:

BEFORE YOU READ MY REMARK PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM FROM THE EAST. ITS AMAZING SEEING HOW PATHETIC AND CLUELESS MOST NIGERIANS STILL ARE. THOSE FROM THE SS, SE AND SW WOULD RATHER DIE AT THE HAND OF SOMEONE WHOM THEY REGARD AS A BROTHER THAN BE SAVED BY A STRANGER. WHAT A SAD STORY BEING TOLD HERE. IF A PARTY WHICH HAD JUST 7 MONTHS OF NATIONAL RECOGNITION COULD PULL THIS MUCH CLOUT AGAINST ONE WHICH HAS HAD 144 MONTHS RECOGNITION IN NIGERIA THEN NIGERIANS HAVE SPOKEN THAT THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED "GOODLUCK" AND HIS BAND OF SHARKS, KILLERS AND THIEVES.

LETS SEE THIS IN A CLEARER LIGHT HERE. THE CLUELESS NIGERIANS JUST ELECTED A CLUELESS AND OBVIOUSLY not-so-smart INDIVIDUAL FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. IF IN 12 MONTHS OUR FOREIGN RESERVES HAVE BEEN ALMOST DEPLETED WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. PERHAPS WE WOULD BE GOING TO GHANA TO BORROW FUNDS. I REMEMBER THAT IN 1996/97 NIGERIA, CHINA, INDIA AND INDONESIA WERE ALL RATED AS DEVELOPING NATIONS BUT NOW ONLY NIGERIA IS STILL A DEVELOPING NATION WHEN INDIA, CHINA AND EVEN INDONESIA ARE SUPER POWERS TODAY, HOW SAD. WE ARE THE LARGEST BLACK NATION IN THE WORLD, THE THIRD LARGEST PRODUCER OF CRUDE OIL IN THE WORLD, YET WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE LED BY THIEVES WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE BESIDES SELF ENRICHMENT.

IT IS ON RECORD THAT THE AVERAGE IBO MAN IS CORRUPT AND PREFERS HIS OWN KIND. AN IBO MAN CANNOT EVEN TELL THE TRUTH TO HIS BROTHER OR EVEN HIS WIFE BECAUSE THEY LOVE DECEPTION AND ONLY DANCE TO THE TUNE THAT FAVOURS THEM SUCH AS THE PDP TUNE. CORRUPTION CAN ONLY WALK WITH CORRUPTION. THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATOR OF THE LEADERSHIP WE HAVE. I AND MY FAMILY VOTED FOR THE DUO CALLED BB BECAUSE UNLIKE MOST NIGERIANS WHO DIDNT, I BELIEVE IN A BETTER FUTURE FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN AND THIS FUTURE CANNOT BE FOUND IN THE LIKES OF PDP BY WHATEVER REPRESENTATION THEY HAVE. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE IN ANOTHER 3 YEARS COLLECTIVELY WE WOULD BE PRAYING FOR GOD TO REMOVE THE MAN GOODLUCK FROM OFFICE BECAUSE THE WORST HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.
Go and sit on hot stove. You are not wiser than 144 million Nigerians that voted. You think you are wise but you are foolish. You call Nigerians clueless but you are empty upstairs. Is it by force? Why can't you accept defeat on behalf of your candidate. You are crying wolf like a drowning man. The people have spoken and their decision is final. If you are not comfortable with the decision of the majority, find your way to Niger Republic.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by deotelan(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2011
4everGod:

LETS SEE THIS IN A CLEARER LIGHT HERE. THE CLUELESS NIGERIANS JUST ELECTED A CLUELESS AND OBVIOUSLY not-so-smart INDIVIDUAL FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. IF IN 12 MONTHS OUR FOREIGN RESERVES HAVE BEEN ALMOST DEPLETED WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. PERHAPS WE WOULD BE GOING TO GHANA TO BORROW FUNDS. I REMEMBER THAT IN 1996/97 NIGERIA, CHINA, INDIA AND INDONESIA WERE ALL RATED AS DEVELOPING NATIONS BUT NOW ONLY NIGERIA IS STILL A DEVELOPING NATION WHEN INDIA, CHINA AND EVEN INDONESIA ARE SUPER POWERS TODAY, HOW SAD. WE ARE THE LARGEST BLACK NATION IN THE WORLD, THE THIRD LARGEST PRODUCER OF CRUDE OIL IN THE WORLD, YET WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE LED BY THIEVES WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE BESIDES SELF ENRICHMENT.

Bakare we can trust but Buhari has neva &wuld neva lead aright cuz he had d opportunity b4 bt messed up like his mates,if elected buhari wuld jst make Bakare a figure head as usual bt if he was reasonable enuf he wuld av swaped post wit Bakare then only wuld Nigerians Vote for d duo bt GEJ has all d qualities includin d fact dat marginalisation has stopped Nigerian Presidency is'nt only 4d Northern & Southerners Power must ROTATE.Even if he wuldnt do much it doesnt matter than d fact dat Nigerian's can determine who rules em!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Ericomoto(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2011
4everGod:

Well my Brother.If you asked an average Nigerian why the voted for GEJ,is either you hear 'I dont want to waste my vote' or 'Im voting Jonathan not PDP' or 'He will bring Goodluck' without any clear reason,just sentiments.Very ridiculous! Anyway,congratulation Mr Jonathan and I wish Nigerians Goodluck.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Dauchman(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2011
deotelan:

Bakare we can trust but Buhari has neva &wuld neva lead aright cuz he had d opportunity b4 bt messed up like his mates,if elected buhari wuld jst make Bakare a figure head as usual bt if he was reasonable enuf he wuld av swaped post wit Bakare then only wuld Nigerians Vote for d duo bt GEJ has all d qualities includin d fact dat marginalisation has stopped Nigerian Presidency is'nt only 4d Northern & Southerners Power must ROTATE.Even if he wuldnt do much it doesnt matter than d fact dat Nigerian's can determine who rules em!

This is the same reason why the UK would continue it's downward spiral. This statement is the dumbest thing i have read so far ( No insult intended to the writer).
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Guk: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2011
Congratulations President Goodluck Jonathan though you still have to prove to us that you are the change we desire. Your antecedents don't point to that, but we give you the benefit of doubt.

You made a promise to leave in 2015, dont let the curse of the poisoned chalice of Aso rock corrupt you because you shall be encouraged by sychopahants to seek another term & the devil inside you might just wake up at that time.

What do we expect from you: Provide the enabling environment that will produce more change agents like CBN gov & INEC Chairman so that 21st century proven personalities like Rivers Gov Rotimi Amaechi; Lagos Gov Fashola & Jigawa Gov Lamido can become our President or VP come 2015. Those 3 come readily to mind as those who can turn Nigeria around and give Nigerians the pride of place in the committee of nations.

We dont expect that you will succeed in tackling Power & Petroleum products because you cannot move against those who bankrolled your elections but rather you shall handover the resources of the nation to them & the common man will be further impoverished, its simple commosense

Make no mistake, you are a president of convinience
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by bamosagie(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2011
how can CPC get    8,960  almost    9 thousand in delta state i suspect a foul play

Bros u dey vex? be magnaminous in victory now!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by sley4life(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2011
opalu:

I WILL EVEN CHANGE MY SIGNATURE TO REFLECT THIS WISE PHRASE: 'GOODLUCK TO CORRUPTION'

LET HIM NOT MISYARN OR MISRULE, OR ELSE NAIRALAND NO GO CONTAIN US WITH THE BEAFS OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

Congrat JONAThief

u lack ethics. U would live in misery. 4k up. if u are  a saint b the first 2 cast a stone. Thats y some sh.it here would alwys live in penury. Go & help ur village& see if u would win even a Councillor election
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by sley4life(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2011
@beaf & GEJ supporters those noticed &unnoticed, ur comments alone went as far as convincing the voters grin. u need elective post. To GEJ haters like i said earlier u cant win election on just mere internet. I followed polls here and Buhari won landslide but forgetting NL pools wont affect the decision of the populace.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by SUV(f): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2011

what did Buhari forget to do for 2&1/2 yrs of absolute power? he has nothing to show for it, why is he so desperate to come back and enjoy democracy he destroyed? if you are in your right thinking mind, you would know that we dont need any ex-soldier as a president or any thing in this country, they put us backwards where we are today.
You are not smarter than million of Nigerians that are saying enough is enough! Buhari that can could not agree with anybody except his own ideas (hwy did the alliance talk with ACN fail? wake up man and see that you dont have to waste 4years on Buhari to learn democratic process.
Hv u asked urself how he would hv managed NASS? he can no longer order arrest of law makers and kill all of them should they not pass his bill. Worst of it was that he chose a novice as a running mate. an inexperienced loud mouth so called pastor.
how the heck do u think they will pioneer leadership of this country?

Goodluck is the best of all the evils contesting for president. Nigerians have spoken and there is nothing u can do abt it.
Accept it in good faith and dont be a proud looser like Buhari who is already crying foul as usual.
I hope after 4yrs, we will all cry to hv Goodluck back as our president.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by SUV(f): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2011
Congratulations President Goodluck Jonathan though you still have to prove to us that you are the change we desire. Your antecedents don't point to that, but we give you the benefit of doubt.

You made a promise to leave in 2015, dont let the curse of the poisoned chalice of Aso rock corrupt you because you shall be encouraged by sychopahants to seek another term & the devil inside you might just wake up at that time.

What do we expect from you: Provide the enabling environment that will produce more change agents like CBN gov & INEC Chairman so that 21st century proven personalities like Rivers Gov Rotimi Amaechi; Lagos Gov Fashola & Jigawa Gov Lamido can become our President or VP come 2015. Those 3 come readily to mind as those who can turn Nigeria around and give Nigerians the pride of place in the committee of nations.

We dont expect that you will succeed in tackling Power & Petroleum products because you cannot move against those who bankrolled your elections but rather you shall handover the resources of the nation to them & the common man will be further impoverished, its simple commosense

Well said: As for me it is only Fashola that deserves to be the next president of this country.
I have little hope on Jonathan. But lets watch and see what happens. Power is intoxicating, i hope he listens and focus to deliver within this 4yrs. God help us in this country.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Fidelo726: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2011
Guk:

You are entitled your opinion.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by sley4life(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2011
JUO:

how can CPC get 8,960  almost 9 thousand in delta state i suspect a foul play
I agree. CPC should have gotten less vote there. Maybe 400
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Fidelo726: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2011
8960 is a large figure for cpc in the ss
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by tolaakins: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2011
thank God i didnt waste my vote. congratulations to GEJ and a big congratulations to nigeria
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by okosodo: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2011
Ushele:

I would not stand by and watch while an infidel rules an Islamic nation. We shall fight. Allah akbir! Slaughter the Christians!

Haha Idiots

See why fools like u ARE  to be eradicated from the world and the reason why MUSLIMS cnt rule this country again. naughty person. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
You are not supposed t reply that slowpoke.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Larrey(f): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
Am nt here 2 critisize anybody bt i learnt dat people came out willingly in al d polln boots in my area in lagos 2 vote 4 gudluck(includin Acn agents claiming dat dey ve sympathy 4 d man)nt pdp in dis presidential electn (i dnt ve any presidential candidate),my frnd told me ystaday dat she read in it 1 newspaper(in ystaday early paper)dat gudluck said he wil nt leave d seat if he loose.wat am askn is dat: y did he wait 2 say it after d electn?lik yorubas proverb "òlórun lo mò eyan ire" means its GOD dat knw gud person.al d same i wish us al best of luck
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by agabaI23(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
Larrey:

Am nt here 2 critisize anybody bt i learnt dat people came out willingly in al d polln boots in my area in lagos 2 vote 4 gudluck(includin Acn agents claiming dat dey ve sympathy 4 d man)nt pdp in dis presidential electn (i dnt ve any presidential candidate),my frnd told me ystaday dat she read in it 1 newspaper(in ystaday early paper)dat gudluck said he wil nt leave d seat if he loose.wat am askn is dat: y did he wait 2 say it after d electn?lik yorubas proverb "òlórun lo mò eyan ire" means its GOD dat knw gud person.al d same i wish us al best of luck

I watched him say it live that he would leave the seat. he said Nigeria will not be turned into Ivory Coast.
Whoever said the opposite possibly did not read the paper well or the paper was out to make trouble.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Golfer: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
Congratulations to INEC on the conduct of the elections.

Congratulation to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the President elect.

I am not a fan of Jonathan as He belongs to the PDP and is surrounded by crooks. However, I pray that God grants the President of Nigeria the wisdom and power to change Nigeria for the better.

God grant the President the ability to resolve Nigeria's power problem, corruption issues, unemployment and inter tribe/religious conflicts.

May Nigeria be a better country for us all.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Mobinga: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Found IT
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by bisiaet: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2011

Haha Idiots[/quote

I still dont know why this sort of s i l l y pos is allowed on this thread in the first place. We are talking of election he is talking of infidel and religious bigot and madness. Is it only christain that voted for GEJ? Or is it only Muslim that voted for Buhari? This guy must be insane for real.

You are calling another religion an infidel pls mr bla bla bla what is your own meaning of infidel? I justt can understand that wnenever people like you talk that trait of illiteracy always manifested because a man with his common sense would not come here inciting violence and calling other faith infidel when people are talking about election, is a shameful thing.

Listen and listen carefully "any man that hate peace dont live in peace"[/b]if you gather your fellow axis of evil followers to the street to kill as you said so also be ready for a stiffer opposition and counter atack. You people just wake up and [b]twisted the Quoran and be using Ayatollah and Bin Laden self impose interpretation of Quoran to turn yourself to Vampire. The Bin Laden who choosen to hate peace where is him now? He now become human- rat living in caves, crevices and holes, tattered, looking, dirty, rough and stinking whereas all his mate are walking freely enjoy life to the fullest so can you how a foolish man can by his own hand sell his freedom? Mr man pls grow up we are talking about election and not about religion plsss if you are bore here in NL just call it quit plssss is that ok
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by electiion: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
all those against GEJ dont u see his has been highly favoured. no matter how any reporters put it he his gonna be our ruler so just accept it GEJ is the man for nigeria and believe in him too. if we believe in him that would give him more strength to carry on.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by amaka4obi(f): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
th[b][/b]the truth of the matter is that we re tired of hearing all this old names eg bb babagida,atiku,etc lets try something new i bet u we would have a better governance i love GEJ he represent his name ask history.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Mobinga: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
@bisiaet You're an i.diot. A phucking mooron.

Get me first before you show the nation your amazing stupidity.

Here it is :: I would not stand by and watch while an infidel rules an Islamic nation. We shall fight. Allah akbir! Slaughter the Christians!

Dalanmi Mohammed [Moderator] 6 hours ago in reply to Amaka Ochei
kaffir means infidel. We will not fold our hands to see an unbeliever rule over us again. The experience over the last few months is enough !!!
It is Alhaji Mohammadu Buhari in April or we will secede to form our Islamic State where Sharia shall be given prominence. .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/northern-elders-decide-on-jonathan-today/

^^^ That.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Kristaz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
I congratulate all progressive minds who supported GEJ on NL.We've been vindicated and proved right.We were called all sorts of names,abused and castigated by BB foot soldiers,Today,history is made and a new Nigeria is born,a Nigeria where anybody can become the President irrespective of your tribe or religion,GEJ came from a minority and won the polls,not 'We are born to rule syndrome',Congrats to all Nigerians,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy / How Buhari Was Arrested In London By Interpol Over Crimes Against Humanity / Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.