Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC (37880 Views)

Official Results Of Imo State Governorship Election / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Fhemmmy: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
I hope GEJ see this as an opportunity to do some things right and fix some of the problems facing the nation. . . . . . Wish him the best.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by alanbolo(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
GenBuhari:

Elections were rigged why are all Nigerians not on the streets protesting?

See reliable onlien polls gave Buhari a massive lead:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585935.0.html

Online Poll (Opinion) is totally different from On-d-ground Registered and Validated VOTERS.  Get real.

It's either u accept it or do what u think is humanly possible. Be wise in whatever u decided.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Golfer: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Now let's go and vote for credible state governors.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by daqskin: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
i respect your opinion SIR / MA , do you respect mine ? undecided
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by niceguy10: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
Wow, this is very interesting, God have really done it again.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
We the Vanguard for Progressive Change use this forum to thank all BB and Ribadu supporters for the roles they played in assisting our great and destined leader to win this election. Your efforts, roles and choices you made will not be hastily forgotten as the Man of Destiny continues to change the national landscape of Nigeria with developmental projects and fulfilling the peoples mandate.

Thanks again for your effort. Over twenty million PEOPLE CANNOT LIE.

Signed
NL Coordinator
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by okwanuzo3(f): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
I'm surprised that anyone is surprised that Jonathan almost won 100% of the votes in the sourthern states.
Yes, he was voted mainly because he isn't a northerner, shallow as it may sound.Go ask the average northerner why he voted buhari, i'm sure his reasons will be similar.
This just goes to confirm that Nigeria is split and has no business being a single country in the first place but since we have been fused together we have to make the best of it.
It will be very sad if people like 4everGod, who are in support of a man who has the potential to islamize Nigeria, are ignorant to the fact that bulk of Buhari's voters are only interested in keeping the presidency in the north rather than the good of the country.

The country doesn't belong to the hausas and others. It is as much the igbo man's as it is the idoma, efik, ijaw, igala, tiv man's.
As someone pointed out, we aren't expecting much from Jonathan but I'm sure I speak for most Nigerians when I say he was the lesser of two evils (Ribadu and Shekarau were never real contenders).
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Innocent3: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
Jonathan - congratulations, BUT Nigerians would need u to appoint Buhari for as either a minister of works or power!

What do u guz think!

I disagree. His ability to mobilize muslims gives him an advantageous position to head our diplomatic course in Pakistan or Afgan. grin grin grin

Why? Because many Northerner are sneaking in there to fight everyday. So, he will be able to negotiate well with them and bring them back to help contribute to our economy.

There are many ways to be a leader grin kiss
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
congrats to GEJ. the best candidate won.
congrats to all of naija. we finally had a free and fair election where your votes actually counted. the people spoke and were heard.
now, let's get to the job at hand-turning our nation around.

ARISE O COMPATRIOTS!!!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
@4evergod-just because you post your foolishness several times doesn't make it any more true or believable, so please just walk away from your computer.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Innocent3: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
that's too bad. I was rooting for Buhari. I hope he runs again next term.

YES!!! I hope so too. But, this time around, it will be with Yaradua and maybe his friend Abacha.  grin grin

Buhari is now an expired drug in a Chemist shop.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by vislabraye(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Johnny Boy has won. It should be accepted QED. No bad blood, no accusation
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by lekyar(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
Congrats to President Goodluck Jonathan, and beaf and all the supporters of GEJ on NL. Supporters of BB and Ribadu I commend you all on your zeal to make your man President. But as I envisaged in my responses to madam Kubo's prodes on my unequivocal belief that GEJ was going to carry the day the elections have so far been diametrical in the voting pattern and we see then SW going for GEJ in the presidential as opposed to what happened in the senatorial/reps elections. This trend will continue in the governorship elections and a bandwagon effect wont play out as expected. Will be voting Fashola hoping keeping him there will not increase the tax regime which is already on the high side and more curbs on the excesses of all the apparatii like lastma , kia etc. Free-est and fairest election so far rigging accusation should be disregarded by the opposition so the nation can move forward. Congrats Nigerians.

BTW why does madam Kubo hate GEJ and Messi so much. No offense intended.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by OMONIYIY: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
THE BIBLE SAYS IN WHATEVER SITUATION WE ARE WE SHOULD GIVE THANKS.THANK GOD FOR NIGERIANS THAT CAN COPE IN ANY SITUATION EVEN IF OUR DECISION TO PICK GEJ BACKFIRES WE CAN COPE THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENTHENS US.

SHAME TO THE FOLLOWERS OF THE AGENT OF DESTRUCTION WE SHALL OVERCOME.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Everfrank(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kudos to the PDP rigging machine. Lets now watch and see wether GEJ will continue holding the bull by the horn for the dane of criminals called PDP to continue milking, or he will strive to bring the desired change,
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by AroOkigbo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
In-no-cent:

I disagree. His ability to mobilize muslims gives him an advantageous position to head our diplomatic course in Pakistan or Afgan. grin grin ;

There are many ways to be a leader grin kiss

nairaland people no go kill me, i de laff grin
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Cue(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Dis is not politics.dis is simple math.u will say av come again, GEJ Polled 22,104,589 votes against Buhari's 12,023,992.The gap is therefore 10,080,597.Some people wey no pass math for school dey complain about votes from south east/south.GEJ's total votes from SE=4,985,246.SS(xcept ACN's Edo)=5,576,435.total GEJ for SE+SS=10,561,681.So assumin NOBODY from SE+SS voted GEJ,Buhari will lead him by only 481,084 votes!How on earth was buhari siupposed to win.It was impossible from d start!!!!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by olascolove: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
thanks God
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by olascolove: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
final of presidential election]
ACN score 2,079, 151
CPC score 12,214,853
PDP score 22,495,187

congratulation!!! to PDP
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Babypinkyz(f): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
The game is over! PDP has won.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by ayo84(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2011
The violence shld be condemned and gej shld live up to his responsibility as c in c to quell the crisis. Its a shame that their were signs that this was going to happen and the government didn't do anything.but let's also talk about who started this crisis in the first place.if you notice a lot of northern emirs and leaders(pdp) in the north cheated their people and in connivance with goodluck ebele jonathan to rig the eletions in the north, hw do you explain gej getting 428,392 votes in katsina state.if you notice,in almost all northern states, gej has a steady and perfect share of 25%.is it a coincidence or something fishy is going on somewhere . Now who is to blame for the violence, why didn't you tell gej to stop using money politics and highwire manipulation, isn't he smart enuf to know the north is volatile, the same way there was wild wild west n the south west , why is he instigating violence in the north by putting together one of the most sophisticated rigging heist in nigerian history.When the people in zaria protested and almost caused a breakdown of law and order,because the emir of zaria received a 500 million gift from gej.didn't he get the picture.gej has been bribing northern elites and has carried out a sophisticated, yet almost believable electoral heist in the history of nigeria. You people don't know the high wire meetings gej had to manipulate the elections n the north.Your man who promised to transform nigeria, has transformed the electoral landscape into money politics,high wire rigging,falsified results, etc . Now its backfiering on him.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Akosbaba(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
Thumbs up to inec
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by tlops(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
I believe we will not allow the kind of "credible" rigging that occurred in some states to happen tomorrow! pls vote out all incompetent incumbents at the gubernatorial polls. eg Akala, I believe no credible election should return that guy! (IMO).
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by XueRengui: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hope

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. / Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.