Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 AM

Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police (18433 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists / NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by HonNL: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2021
EARLIER THREAD: https://www.nairaland.com/6486030/gunmen-attack-soludo-kill-3#100370997

Less than 24 hours after gunmen attacked Prof Chukwuma Soludo, a former CBN governor and the governorship aspirant under the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in the forthcoming Anambra 2021 guber election, the Anambra State Police Command, says it has arrested one suspect in connection with the incident.

The arrest was contained in a statement made available to journalists in Awka on Thursday by the State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Ikenganya Tochukwu.

According to Tochukwu, the State Commissioner of Police, Mr Monday Bala Kuryas, in the evening hours of March 31, 2021, led a crack team of police operatives for an on-the-spot assessment of the venue of a stakeholders/ community meeting at Isuofia Civic Centre in Aguata LGA, which came under attack same date at about 1730hrs by yet to be identified armed hoodlums.

The assailants were resisted by security operatives present at the event, and in the ensuing gun duel, three police operatives sustained severe gunshots injuries and were later confirmed dead in the hospital. Their corpses have been deposited in the mortuary.

Following the incident, the attackers abducted one Emeka Ezenwanne, the State Commissioner for Water Resources and Public Utilities.

Meanwhile, one person has been arrested in connection with the act.

Tochukwu said the CP also visited the former CBN Governor, Prof Soludo to reinforce the security in his house and the community entirely.

“To this end, the CP while condemning the act, commiserates with the family and friends of the officers who paid the supreme price, ordered the immediate launch of a tacit investigation to unravel the mystery behind the incidence, as well as to bring perpetrators of the barbaric act to book.

“He also called on the residents in the state to join hands in the fight against crime and criminality.”

In his response, the PPRO said, Soludo thanked the commissioner and his team for the quick response.

[url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/soludo-attack-we-have-arrested-one-suspect-%e2%80%95-police/amp/?__twitter_impression=true]SOURCE [/url]

1 Like

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by inumidun2010(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2021
No one is SAFE now... let everybody feel the heat

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by AsomughaChuks05: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2021
The police must get justice for those officers killed. I am sure that the blood of those officers will not rest until all of those killers are captured. And after they have confessed who sent them, they should be taken to Awkuzu Sars where justice will be served them as hot as possible.

And whoever think they can scare Prof Chukwuma Soludo out of the race should think again. Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state.

45 Likes

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Penguin2: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2021
APC thugs will always fail.

Ndi uchu

9 Likes

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Simplyleo: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Lamidi cownu gave a clear instruction that any security personnel working for the "zoo" should be killed, regardless of his tribe.

This instruction is being diligently executed by field ipob lunatics while the online members cherr them up for doing good job. This is why we keep hearing things like, "the war has began", "the zoo should bring it on, this is not 1967" etc.

But watch how the same confused "human beings" eat their words the very moment any one of them is arrested, saying the assailants are fulani bandits or how did the police identify them.

So the police should start discussing their investigation with you or bring information of their activities to you?

Ipob pigs are fools.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Mayng01(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Where is the suspect?
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mayng01:
Where is the suspect?

Not everything is a lie
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
cheesy una don try grin

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by ABCthings: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
d
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by iconnecta(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
those attackers are callous.
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Lovethaa: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is the Time for Nigeria to divide ... UNITY can never work!!!!!!!!!??.......

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by cosmatika(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Abeg make them free the innocent man.
U don't bring out ur bucket to collect rain water after the rain has stopped
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by AuroraB(f): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
May this not be the last we'd hear about this case...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Monogamy: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is simply political

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by BruncleZuma: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by BruncleZuma: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
AuroraB:
May this not be the last we'd hear about this case...
Amen

1 Like

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Kowah: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
May the Lord guide us all.
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Duplexxx: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
OK O
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
If the Fulanis kill 1 million Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws etc. today, in order to steal their lands and resources, nothing will happen! Yes!
10,000 Tivs, Idomas, Beroms,Agatus etc were wiped by Fulani militias between 2017-2019. BBC, CNN, Fox news didn't give a damn.
Defend yourself!!!

Not even Nigeria police will help u
me I don prepare myself. Any idiot wey wan try nonsense, na merciless death go meet am instantly. I no beleive and put even d smallest trust for any police or army e t .c na me and me be my protector or defender. Dem no born any person be am who,,, a cultist, robber, killer herdsmen to come near my family

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by onoms4luv(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
rea
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Rickcutie(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
OK.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
You have arrested an innocent man.

Idiot police

1 Like

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Chigold101(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
The police must get justice for those officers killed. [b]I am sure that the blood of those officers will not rest until all of those killers are captured. [/b]And after they have confessed who sent them, they should be taken to Awkuzu Sars where justice will be served them as hot as possible.

And whoever think they can scare Prof Chukwuma Soludo out of the race should think again. Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state.
that is if they themselves have not shot at innocent citizens before.
Because every gun carrying security agency in Nigeria is a member of "I will shoot you dead and no one will do anything."

1 Like

Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by Justthebest6: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nawa
Re: Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police by jerflakes(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
The police must get justice for those officers killed. I am sure that the blood of those officers will not rest until all of those killers are captured. And after they have confessed who sent them, they should be taken to Awkuzu Sars where justice will be served them as hot as possible.

@bolded... Have you been staying under the bridge?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities / Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty / Jonathan Commissions NNS ANDONI Warship: Made In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.