Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) (50831 Views)

Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS / Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS / Gov Wike Launches Book Obi, Saraki Tambuwal And PDP Chieftain Attends (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by SATANICALLY: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2021

In pursuit of our desire to ensure the safety of lives and property in Rivers State, we today re-launched Rivers State's security outfit tagged C4I.

Personnel of the outfit which comprises of 400 policemen and 200 civil defence personnel have in the last month been specially trained in relevant skills to ensure they carry out their duty efficiently.

We have made appreciable success in the area of security but we wouldn't rest on our oars. With C4I we intend to take it a step further by adopting a proactive policing approach and nipping the effort of criminals in the bud.

C4i vehicles branded with their Local Government Areas of responsibility have been deployed to each Local Government Area in the state. To further boost our security in the riverine areas, in the next few weeks the state government would donate a total of fifteen gunboats to the Navy, Army and Police in Rivers State.

We appreciate the Inspector General of Police represented by AIG Zone 16, Austin .I. Agbonlahor and other service Commanders that attended the launch. My charge to security agencies is for them to abstain from politics but focus on their primary responsibility of protecting the lives and property of people of the state.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2477258769084966&id=672482079562653

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
The end of ESn

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by criuze(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2021
wike
gi ka ike gagwu

imelu Ike gi inaa

181 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Monogamy: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2021
Anything to secure Rivers state is welcome.

Nice one Gov Wike

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Alba3: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
He's proactive; didn't want his state to turn to another Anambra or Bornu.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by vikithor(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2021
learn how to drive better and faster. We can help in processing driving license, vehicle license and other vehicle documents in a very short time. Call or WhatsApp with numbers below.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by History555: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2021
He did not launch them to tackle herdsmen but esn. But since they are regular police, hope he will not accuse amachi of using them to rig out his candidate in 2023.

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Politics
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by AkalaJ: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Omo, e really dey hot for ESN from every angle now o. Dem alone dey fight herdsmen, dey fight army, and now Wike's C4I wan join the fight. ESN is really getting a bad wrap o. Wike really mean ibo people. No be small thing.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by malele(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2021
But these are regular police men that will dance to Abuja tune

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by ubaobi: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2021
I have carefully observed how all the security agencies and governors are taking this ESN matter very serious and I'm wondering why they usually look helpless when it comes to bandits and bokoharam. Secondly how come whenever herdsmen attack any community, these same security agencies don't respond until after the herdsmen have left. No arrests are made. What am I missing.

333 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2021
No esn in rivers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Omo this should tell you how effective this ESN are in Port Harcourt that is not even in Igbo land

He is busy launching Hilux and guns, why not go to the forest and face them man to man

Wike is a big fool, is it not the same fulanis that would be in that police squard by extension creating more armed Terrorists

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2021
Mumu Wike! This man will never learn. All the guns and hilux trucks he bought for them will soon be diverted to Borno and Yobe by the govt to fight insurgency same way they diverted the fighter helicopter he gave the nigerian Army.

What a waste of time, energy and resources.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2021
RIP
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by LoriIro1: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2021
airminem:
The end of ESn

wake up day don break

38 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2021

Pure steewpidity 
 this man has yet to launch an outfit to
 tackle the killer herdsmen yet esn is
 your problem⚫

32 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2021

All this politicains that have sworn
to only profit on the suffering and
blood of others should know that
he who spits to the skies has equally
spat on HIMSELF⚫

26 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Printerscanner: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Hurray!

Now we have;

Yoruba Security
Igbo Security
South South Security

Fulani herdsmen must be wiped out of southern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Printerscanner: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2021
Valkan:

Pure steewpidity
this man has yet to launch an outfit to
tackle the killer herdsmen yet esn is
your problem⚫

The outfit is to tackle killer herdsmen, Wike is just using ESN to cover up. Just watch and see

3 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by BigYash: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2021
This one is just wasting state funds. What is the duty of police ,army and other security agencies in the state? Allowing northerners to kill your people, while northerners are safe guarding their bandits,herdsmen and bokoharam brothers,even when they are destroying the north.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Genesiis(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Let's not get carried away, he only pegged the creation of the outfit on ESN since the Fulani herdmen was no longer a viable reason for it creation. Its all politics.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2021
SATANICALLY:
However, speaking during the event today, Governor Wike said the security outfit was launched because of his desire to ensure the safety of lives and property in Rivers State.
OP, why are you contradicting yaself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2021
The story of enemies from within. Who are the real enemies; that's what we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2021
ubaobi:
I have carefully observed how all the security agencies and governors are taking this ESN matter very serious and I'm wondering why they usually look helpless when it comes to bandits and bokoharam. Secondly how come whenever herdsmen attack any community, these same security agencies don't respond until after the herdsmen have left. No arrests are made. What am I missing.

What you are missing remain mystery to all rational thinkers in our society, it's so worrisome.

12 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Lwkmd... Loni woro si woro
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by wingmanIII: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Where did he mention ESN??

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by EAhumble(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2021
All southern governors needs to be sacrificed to either Sango or Amadioha.. ESN created to secure the lives of the helpless by the marauding Herdsmen, is now being fought by their own people...

WIKE should be weary of his actions because he may turn out to be the next Dino Maleye after being used by the FG

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.