Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause (4915 Views)

Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by EzeUche2(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
Let us all give Beaf a round of applause.

This man has suffered dearly on Nairaland due to his support for Goodluck Jonathan. I was amazed by the level of hate that was directed at him, but he was steadfast in his support of Goodluck Jonathan from the very beginning.

Even when we all doubted Goodluck Jonathan last year, Beaf was steadfast in support.

Keep up the good work and thanks for all your service for helping to get Goodluck Jonathan elected using other types of media.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_nvs2peDPH9Q/R-2QiY9cb3I/AAAAAAAAACk/pSKZvM7fHCo/s400/1ApplauseCard.gif[/img]

Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
yeah give it to him, guy really tried.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Beaf: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2011
Thanks so much. Alls well that ends well.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Savedelta: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
I agree but we should  equally give it to 5Columnist who took Asha2 on for deleting/- removing post about Buhari from the political forum.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Sunofgod(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by werepeLeri: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2011
and double punches for those who kept deleting posts upon posts and showing their outright bias for GEJ/.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by naso2(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2011
Yes o. I join in applauding beaf for an excellent job, sustained  even before the pdp primaries. your labour will not be in vain. GEJ WILL NOT DISAPPOINT NIGERIANS.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by amazonia(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
you're right.
nairalanders can scream and yarb all they can.
The nation is ready to turn a corner.All criminal
coup-plotters are darmned, and we be relegated
to the footnote of history of what not to be.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by isalegan2: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
grin Beaf takes a lot of abuse but dishes it right back.  He gets knocked down, but gets right back up again! cheesy Old song.

[flash=400,340]http://www.youtube.com//v/2H5uWRjFsGc[/flash]
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by AljUche: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
congratulation beaf, i pray GEJ has a successful tenure cool
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by hbrednic: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
Congrats Beaf
You are a warrior.

LONGLIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by spoOne: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
Let's not stop here. . . let's all support the president from here on; and pray he moves the country forward.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by AndreUweh(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2011
Kudos to Ohanaeze as well.

Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Dave6: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Yes o! This is a big 'Well Done' to Beaf.
Keep on Keepin' on Man!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by desktop: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
Yes Beaf we all are truly proud of you for standing up and never relenting #GOODLUCK to all of us!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by yiboboy: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
I doubt if any one on NL will ever be subjected to what Beaf went through. The guy try nor be small. Beaf, wch portfolio is GEJ giving u? U don try 4 the guy nor be small.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Dave6: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
Fresh Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by gadogado(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
theyre fighting in sokoto, gombe, adamawa and yobe coz pdp rigged the elections, they inflated the numbers of the pdp votes in the northern states. PDP, Beaf and southerners are crocks of shyt and can all die! nigeria will be ungoveranble for goodluck! they'll burn abuja down to the ground!!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by AljUche: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
gadogado:

theyre fighting in sokoto, gombe, adamawa and yobe coz pdp rigged the elections, they inflated the numbers of the pdp votes in the northern states. PDP, Beaf and southerners are crocks of shyt and can all die! nigeria will be ungoveranble for goodluck! they'll burn abuja down to the ground!!

also kaduna
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by olaolabiy: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
OYB, too.

I respect these guys.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by olaolabiy: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
gadogado:

Mind your language, Gadogado.

Retract those words before I unleash venom on you.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by gadogado(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
go and die! we'll not be cheated!!! we refuse and reject it! goodluck did not get 40% of the votes in sokoto! thats a bloody lie!!! a BIG lie! goodluck will not run Nigeria in peace! he has murdered sleep! we'll not be cheated!!!!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by EzeUche2(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
gadogado:

go and die! we'll not be cheated!!! we refuse and reject it! goodluck did not get 40% of the votes in sokoto! thats a bloody lie!!! a BIG lie! goodluck will not run Nigeria in peace! he has murdered sleep! we'll not be cheated!!!!

And you are saying this from all the way in cold Minnesota? Just shut up and enjoy as President Jonathan leads Nigeria to greater heights. cool
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by olaolabiy: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2011
gadogado:

Are you ready to retract the word "southerner" or not?
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by olaolabiy: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
gadogado:

go and die!

Shuwa Arab people?
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by gadogado(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2011
This was not a legitimate win for goodluck!!! Nigeria will turn into burning coal for him. They did not win the votes they did in the north!! its a LIE!!! how can you say in an election that was known to be on religious lines, buhari got less than 1% of the votes in most southern states and 40% in sokoto and even won adamawa! thats a bloody lie! they rigged and inflated the results!! they're liars!!! goodluck will not govern nigeria now! just watch and see! suicide bombings will soon start! just watch!!!!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Kilode1: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
Beaf:

Thanks so much. Alls well that ends well.

Congratulations bro, your passion is admirable.

Like Jarus said It's Not War, It's Election After All , hopefully President Goodluck Jonathan will serve our people well.

I wish him success cool
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by semid4lyfe(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
Hehehehe. . .Beaf don turn celebrity for here grin grin

Despite being a GEJ supporter from day one, I only came out of the closet when the elections were very near but Beaf had been fighting tooth and nail for Goodluck from the beginning. Kudos Beaf. . .you did what many could not do and withstood what many could not withstand and I'm mighty proud of you wink I wish you Goodluck in all your endeavours and I'm dedicating this song specially to you. kiss

[flash=550,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-xAeZnB9Mg?version=3" type="[/flash]

N.B: I also appreciate the efforts of Paddy_lo, PapaBrowne, efisher, Rossik/Rossike, Nchara, Pharoh, Jakumo, na so, rasputtin, EzeUche, Naijaking, sun of god, odunnu and all the peeps who were on team GEJ and fought the good fight.
cool wink

[size=15pt]YAAAY! We did it.  kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by olaolabiy: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
gadogado:

This was not a legitimate win for goodluck!!! Nigeria will turn into burning coal for him. They did not win the votes they did in the north!! its a LIE!!! how can you say in an election that was known to be on religious lines, buhari got less than 1% of the votes in most southern states and 40% in sokoto and even won adamawa! thats a bloody lie! they rigged and inflated the results!! they're liars!!! goodluck will not govern nigeria now! just watch and see! suicide bombings will soon start! just watch!!!!

That is your problem; not mine. I don't care. I don't care about GEJ either.

Please, don't use that word (southerners) again. Be warned!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by jason123: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
Nice one Beaf. Hope our New president will be God's will for Nigeria. Once again, congrats to GEJ and you.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
yes, beaf is indeed bull-headed and stubborn as a mule.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by gadogado(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
southerners are bloody bigots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Power & Defence Ministers To Be Appointed In Two Weeks / Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 / Give Us Deputy Governor Slot Or Forget Our Votes- Igbo Leaders Tell Lagos PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.