Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause (4914 Views)

Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Odunnu: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2011
gadogado:

This was not a legitimate win for goodluck!!! Nigeria will turn into burning coal for him. They did not win the votes they did in the north!! its a LIE!!! how can you say in an election that was known to be on religious lines, buhari got less than 1% of the votes in most southern states and 40% in sokoto and even won adamawa! thats a bloody lie! they rigged and inflated the results!! they're liars!!! goodluck will not govern nigeria now! just watch and see! suicide bombings will soon start! just watch!!!!
stop being so violent with your words!
The violent die thru violence. Hope you get caught up in any plan of yours to spill blood and cause chaos
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by IbroYaya: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
Thumbs up to Beaf!!!

You did extremely excellent in your analysis of Nigerian politics and your support fo GEJ.

I am proud to be on the same side with beaf since i joined nairaland.

Finally our laugh comes lasts.

A big round of applause to all the peace loving GEJ fans.

Congratulations to you all
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by dasa: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf, i hereby appoint you my campaign manager in 2015. i will run for senate. what say you?
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by NAJALYN: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
God bless you Beaf. You fought galantly. For those who are complaining about unrest in the North and wishing the Southerners dead because GEJ won, you are not taking GEJ's victory in the spirit of true sportsmanship. Ribadu has accepted his defeat. Even in the North, GEJ got a lot of votes. I banish this evil spirit called tribalism from Nigeria, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Thank God GEJ is God-fearing, a simple man, and is not tribalistic. He will always extend a hand of fellowship even to those who have been scheming to kill him. Wishing the Southerners dead does not change anything. GEJ will rule for 4 years. What we should all be doing is praying for peace in Nigeria, and supporting GEJ with prayers. If he succeeds we all will benefit, so why not give him our full support?
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Gbenge77(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
bidemi12:

Clear evidence of how PDP has violated not only the country's finances but the people's will and hope. So much so that people are now envisioning PDP as the only way forward forgeting that they put the country in the depths of depravity in the first place. I have marked all your names, all those hailing jonathan now. I will quote you all when you start complaining soon. And to you beaf, shame on you. You have let your tribal sentiments deprive you of your principles. were you not the same person crucifying PDP in the past saying nothing good will ever come of it. But as soon as your kinsman declared intent you began singing another tune. No wonder the south south is as f.uc.ked up as it is. with people like you around, it has no choice or chance for that matter. SHAME ON YOU.
No mind am.He chose to support his corrupt kinsman ,regardless of his cluelessness.they have no moral right to complain if things get worse under a Chronically incompetent president.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by MeGaStReEt: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
Quote from: bidemi12 on Today at 02:13:31 AM
Clear evidence of how PDP has violated not only the country's finances but the people's will and hope. So much so that people are now envisioning PDP as the only way forward forgeting that they put the country in the depths of depravity in the first place. I have marked all your names, all those hailing jonathan now. I will quote you all when you start complaining soon. And to you beaf, shame on you. You have let your tribal sentiments deprive you of your principles. were you not the same person crucifying PDP in the past saying nothing good will ever come of it. But as soon as your kinsman declared intent you began singing another tune. No wonder the south south is as f.uc.ked up as it is. with people like you around, it has no choice or chance for that matter. SHAME ON YOU.

Shame on you and Buhari aka "cry me a river"
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2015
gadogado:
theyre fighting in sokoto, gombe, adamawa and yobe coz pdp rigged the elections, they inflated the numbers of the pdp votes in the northern states. PDP, Beaf and southerners are crocks of shyt and can all die! nigeria will be ungoveranble for goodluck! they'll burn abuja down to the ground!!
You failed. Boo hoo. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by signz: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2015
gadogado:
This was not a legitimate win for goodluck!!! Nigeria will turn into burning coal for him. They did not win the votes they did in the north!! its a LIE!!! how can you say in an election that was known to be on religious lines, buhari got less than 1% of the votes in most southern states and 40% in sokoto and even won adamawa! thats a bloody lie! they rigged and inflated the results!! they're liars!!! [/b]goodluck will not govern nigeria now! just watch and see! suicide bombings will soon start! just watch[b]!!!!

Now this is what caught my attention. If our Security operatives were proactive, this man would've been invited and questioned.

Now people we can all see that boko haram/Fulani herdsmen problems we've been having are all because of what happened in 2011 elections.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by papaejima1: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
gadogado:
This was not a legitimate win for goodluck!!! Nigeria will turn into burning coal for him. They did not win the votes they did in the north!! its a LIE!!! how can you say in an election that was known to be on religious lines, buhari got less than 1% of the votes in most southern states and 40% in sokoto and even won adamawa! thats a bloody lie! they rigged and inflated the results!! they're liars!!! goodluck will not govern nigeria now! just watch and see! suicide bombings will soon start! just watch!!!!

You have achieved your aim. Now enjoy the dividends dude.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by jpphilips(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Beaf:
Thanks so much. Alls well that ends well.

Little did you know you will be fired afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye / 2015: Nigeria will collapse if Jonathan fail to win the Presidency- Ifeduba / Vendetta: Dambazau Shuts DSS Boss Out Of Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.