Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:15 PM

Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? (7229 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Must I Marry My Donor?? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
Any time l got home tired and sleep off which result unable to call my babe it's resulted into anger and quarreling,l think l'm running out of patient concerning this.Must l call her at nite b/f sleep? despite the fact l have called in the afternoon?. angry embarassed undecided
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by HighChief4(m): 12:32am On Apr 18, 2011
Communication is very important in a relationship bro, but it depends on how often this happens

2 Likes

Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2011
High_Chief:

Communication is very important in a relationship bro, but it depends on how often this happens

u are right bros,my question is a compulsory that l must call b/f sleep?
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2011
Nope why must you call everyday.trust me you won't miss her.besides that's a full time job.
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Brite02(m): 12:48am On Apr 18, 2011
communication is vital in a r/lationship e.t.c, but an everyday must thing to prove love that is where i'd say is somewhat not good! Have the consider the financial implication innit? But all the same if you can, go for it.
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 18, 2011
@poster
Have you ever asked your girlfriend WHY!? I mean, since SHE wants you to call then ask her for what reason exactly? And also, can't SHE call you?!

R/ships are all different, what may work for some, may not work for others.
I guess she expects much more from you than you are willing to offer.

Sit her down and tell her what time it is aka that you CANT/WONT call her unless you A) need to or B) want to. Et voila!
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by toyemz(f): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2011
@poster
if you cant call her every night
at least send a text
consider that your voice would be the one she hears before she drops off to sleep
in this case
i would say yes

1 Like

Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 12:56am On Apr 18, 2011
@all thanks
she do call also.but any nite l missed calling then expect quarreling undecided angry
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 18, 2011
^^why don't you quarrel back saying that you were expecting HER to call (since its so important to HER)?
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by MrsChima(f): 1:17am On Apr 18, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 1:18am On Apr 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^why don't you quarrel back saying that you were expecting HER to call (since its so important to HER)?

That very smart follow up bros.thanks cool cool smiley
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by HighChief4(m): 1:24am On Apr 18, 2011
chikeorji123:

@all thanks
she do call also.but any nite l missed calling then expect quarreling undecided angry

Going by that bro, she doesnt trust you, am sure she only wants to hear your voice before you sleep just to ensure you are not with another punny
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 1:39am On Apr 18, 2011
High_Chief:

Going by that bro, she doesnt trust you, am sure she only wants to hear your voice before you sleep just to ensure you are not with another punny

grin grin grin grin grin grin chei!! grin grin but that ill not hinder me to get punny if l want grin grin
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by HighChief4(m): 3:06am On Apr 18, 2011
^^^Thats what they dont know bro, but trust me thats her reason
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Pweety4me(f): 3:12am On Apr 18, 2011
She might be insecure. . .or just being a spoilt brat!

'no offiense' undecided
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 18, 2011
is this a long distance relationship?
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by iice(f): 3:52am On Apr 18, 2011
looool
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 4:49am On Apr 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Have you ever asked your girlfriend WHY!? I mean, since SHE wants you to call then ask her for what reason exactly? And also, can't SHE call you?!
R/ships are all different, what may work for some, may not work for others.
I guess she expects much more from you than you are willing to offer.

Sit her down and tell her what time it is aka that you CANT/WONT call her unless you A) need to or B) want to. Et voila!
WORD!

High_Chief:

True that!

chikeorji123:

@all thanks
she do call also.but any nite l missed calling then expect quarreling
To hell with her then.

MRbrownJAY:

Enjoy, broda!
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by lolola(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2011
well,communication lyk every-one has bin sayn is a key tin,bt honestly 2 me i dnt fink its necessary 2 call ur gal-frnd since u guyz av spoken during d day.mayb a text will do,u can text her 2 knw ur bk home 4rm d stresful traffic n let her knw ur ok.dats ok.bt calln her is nt really a biggie.
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2011
lolola:

well,communication lyk every-one has bin sayn is a key tin,bt honestly 2 me i dnt fink its necessary 2 call your gal-frnd since u guyz av spoken during d day.[b]mayb a text will do,[/b]u can text her 2 knw your bk home 4rm d stresful traffic n let her knw your ok.dats ok.bt calln her is nt really a biggie.
To hell with her and the 'text message' !!!

Who the hell is she to be pampered as a new born baby/queen/princess?. . .Even a queen is not worth such stress !!!
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by ekoboy: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2011
Ur lucky bro! Just call even if its to say goodnite. Think its necessary. If thats what she wants, it can't be that difficult to give. Or do you want her occupied by calls from other guys. Maybe she is not so sure that you love her, so just go ahead and call her.

But wait, i think we(including urself) are just assuming you love her. Is it possible you enjoy having se.x with her but don't really enjoy having a conversation with her. If that is the case please save her the stress, move on to another girl so she can get another guy that will fully appreciate her and call her everyday.

Before i married i spent nothing less than an hour everyday on the phone with her, could be up to 2hours. Now that we are married,not that much(bc offcourse we see everyday) but 2, 3 minutes call every now and then. Trust me it really strengthens the relationship. If you want the best out of your girlfriend GIVE HER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by rully2: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2011
YES Its very important that u call b4 goin 2 sleep, she cld be worried dat something bad has happened, or u r with someone else.

Besides if u love her, u wnt be complaining and i bet u would want her voice to be d last thing you hear b4 retiring for the day, Its only normal! Girls usually want 101% reassurance of ur love!

1 Like

Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2011
rully2:

Besides if u love her, u wnt be complaining and i bet u would want her voice to be d last thing you hear b4 retiring for the day, Its only normal! Girls usually want 101% reassurance of your love!
But pays 010% in return.
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by rully2: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ranoscky:

But pays 010% in return.

U know dat's a lie
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by obowunmi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
No be by force joor!
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
rully2:

U know dat's a lie
NO, its not!

THE HONEST TRUTH !!!
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by rully2: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Girls give back in return of what they get, so if its less than a 100, a guy is bound to get far lesser in return :-)
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
Guys also gives back in return of what they get, and if its less than 100, a girl is also bound to get far lesser in return!
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by rully2: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ranoscky:

Guys also gives back in return of what they get, and if its less than 100, a girl is also bound to get far lesser in return!

Duh', 'rolling eyes'
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
Duh, 'listenin to music'
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by rully2: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
grin grin I am already
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
*smile*

I have been. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth / Strange Things That Turn You On! / Two hot Girl Dancing And Twerking On Crazy Jeans With There Big Butt dance Neked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.