Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! (71669 Views)

Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. / Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by nwa2008: 1:30am On Apr 22, 2008
pls is 2-2 allowed?
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by mikmak: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2008
tanks, fun-j, good job.Dis is very helpful.tanks again
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by freddyjinx(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2008
tanks man u are the bbbbbbbboooooommmmmmmmmmbbbb!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by pushybb(f): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2008
wink i'm very new here but thanks a million. i grateful dat u hve been so generous
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by finekoko(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2008
on the other hand, you might also want to log in and put your cv in one of naija foremost growing database http://www.cvdatabank.com
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by bronxe007(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2008
Cool,  This is very resourceful,  I even posted it on our Church forum,  Good work.

God bless you
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by Rindeade: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2008
Great,this list is wonder and it will helps us a lot.Thanks guy.God bless you.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by bosonoja: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2008
Hi,
thats nice, u have done noble, this will really help people.
there is also a business u can do guys from the comfort of ur house, no board breaking, very easy, and u get paid every week.
learn more and link up at www.holidaysandcash.com/bosonoja,
u will be surprised.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by daluke(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2008
Thanks so much Fun-j. Really helpful.
Daluke.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by InnoDC: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
hi my guy, u have the heart of gold. i appreciate u
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by aikimaze: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
http://www.newcrosspetroleum.com. Newcross Petroleum , they are marginal field operators in the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by onaives(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2008
Very cool. This is quite thoughtful of you. Keep the green and white flying. However, I would like to draw the immediate attention of nairalanders.

It's not enough to have the URLs of career websites,  you need to match up with their expectations.

Do you have your skill sets ready?

Are your resumes wicked?

Are you mentally fit to demand your job from your prospective employers?

there are hundreds of questions you must ask yourself before submitting your CV, otherwise, you'd be wasting your browsing time.

One more thing, email jobs4freshgrads@gmail.com for more information regarding how to advance your career.

cheers.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by akinkunmi2: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2008
heelo house please i need to know any oil and gas company employin pdms experts
thanks
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by xzyof3zy: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2009
[b]
Hi my Fellow Nigerian Students/ Government Workers, it is very easy for a student/ Government Workers, to make money when study/ working, that is for only student/ Government Workers that received the information in time, according to one say"s that the only different between the rich men and the poor men is only information and information is powerful, firstly let me introduce myself, my names are Hassan Shakiru kolawole, am a student of Lagos state university, Department of Chemical and Polymer Engineering, well i we like to shear with you about the information i got when i was in 200l.

i had the information about Forex trading, for the first time i went for the training it look like a Magic to me, untill i went for one on one Lecture, i started trading forex from demo account, after my perfection in demo account for the period of four month I started my life account, i bet you today i know what my life account is talking about.

My fellow Nigerian student the only solution for the problem of what buissness can student/ Government Workers can do when study/ After working is only by trading forex if you are opportune.

Question to ask yourself

Q1, where can i train forex?

Answer: you can train forex through seminal talk, conference discussion. But the only way i can assured you is that, you can train forex and you will be perfect within 3 days is one on one training.

In Nigeria and Oversea, one on one training is very expensive because it will include practice on the system by the tutors and other things that entails.
That is while i think deeply to check my ability and also to shear my knowledge to my fellow student whose can put their trust in me by teaching them one on one lecture on forex.

Forex as a whole is not that easy but is only easy for the people that knows the trick, the point of the trick is what i bet you that within 3 days you will understand everything and also taking you through Demo account before you go for life account.

for people that is interested in forex Trading/ one on one Lecture:

08053314023, 07031574808

E mail: cool_3zy@yahoo.co.uk
Note: (As you feel to call me, also mail me, for perfect communication)[/b]
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by pwin: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2009
[b]Platinum Wealth Investment club was introduced by Platinum Wealth Investment
Networks - RC: 703098 in order to provide our investing members with
interesting investment opportunities.

We strategicaly Invest our member's funds into:
- ForEx Trading,
- Foreign Pennystocks,
- Media House e.g. News Print, Printing Press,
- Wireless Internet Service Provider (Wifi), telecoms,
- Banking which in returns, turn over your Investments via 200% within 30
working days maximum.
- REIG Programs (Real Estate Income Gain.)
- Mutual Funds
- Segregated Funds e.t.c.

Our Start-Up Capital by Intending Investors in our Program starts from
minimum deposit of N200.00.

The company is giving hope to Nigeria citizens, especially the Young School
leavers, The Undergraduates, the Graduates and the Unemployed
Nigerian Youths. The company is partnering and affiliating with many other
companies based abroad to eradicate unemployment in Nigeria and
eradicate Poverty in West Africa and Platinum
Wealth Networks is their agent here in Nigeria.

If you want to know more about the Investment Program to build Credibilty,
contact platinumwealthinvestments@gmail.com or call Mr. Smith on 07026199024.

SAY "NO" TO UNEMPLYMENT IN NIGERIA.

Platinum Wealth Investment Network
We contribute our part to make Nigerians Rich.[/b]
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by finekoko(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2009
found this site that helps you get available jobs from reputable companies from nigeria, http://www.cvdatabank.com
all u have to do is log in an fill in ur cv in an online format, and then u get an alert anytime a company post jobs on the site, and this companies do so cos they have individual accounts in the site as well
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by yhem: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2009
hi all, i a new user, smiley
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by ensky: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2009
nice job,thanks for d the info.pls house i need the post office(p.o box) address of etisalat any body with d info should pls send it to my emaid address-(yesikiru@yahoo.com).thanks for d anticapated reply
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by adesecone(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2009
you can also chek the following for jobs in naija[url][/url]
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by Golusch(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
smiley winkGob Bless you Sooooooooooo Much.
Plz do any one know if theres an opening in a company where someone without an NYSC can work for the main time pending on when he/she will go for Service?
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by Golusch(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
smiley wink smiley winkGob Bless you Sooooooooooo Much.
Plz do any one know if theres an opening in a company where someone without an NYSC can work for the main time pending on when he/she will go for Service?
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by jamace(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2009
Good work everybody. Please anybody with information on oil/gas company looking for a security officer should please holla me on jaybizonline@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by AUDREYLADY: 1:45am On Feb 19, 2009
haba do not forget the one my cousin used oh: men expats have kept it a secret for long enough sha: $1000000 dollar jobs in NAIJA shocked

http://www.workforcenigeria.com
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by scholar09: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2009
thanx
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by mrlizo: 2:21am On Feb 26, 2009
check out; www.web20millions.com/id/wealthcreation
its as good as working in an oil company
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by adenugajob: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2009
Thanx
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by forexmento: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2009
Would you be pleased if you made 50% of your account every month? Your money would double EVERY two months - you could start with $10,000 and become a millionaire very quickly - 13 months to be exact.

Start with $100,000 and you’re there in 7 months or $500 as such mini account and be a millionaire in 2 years .

Now what if I told you there is a trader who make over 900% a month, no wait, let me really rock your world. What if I told you there is this same trader who made 2000% a month verified!

He is a real person who trade every day and what’s even more astounding is he has retired from his full- time jobs as civil engineer. He has such an unique perspective on trading that he virtually changed the rules on how it’s done. These systems have all been verified. Each one of these systems are brilliant, but what’s even more fascinating his the person behind the systems fx michael #1 forex trader in Nigeria.

And he is going to tell you how he did it. Cause he is just an ordinary person who have come up with unique ways to trade the markets. I’ve been lucky enough to work my ass out and I can tell you, it’s just great. It sort of explains what the trading challenge is all about in forex and you get the best results of the best systems if you know what you are doing cos you get no solution from forum strategy but with deep understanding and self research could result in profit.

Just go visit the website www.forex-mentor1..com and other stuff he has prepared about how you can make money with Forex day trading.

Michael Abubakar - the best know forex trader in nigeria and with 2,307,78% net profit in 30 days ) will give you over 30 minutes of the best advice you will ever get, and prove to you that what you are doing now is probably wrong.

You can just tell how he has been through what you have been through. You just know this guy is for real. Listen for michael

Apart from everything else, im so busy than most of you call forex trader,I hold down a full-time job but retired to focus and still manages to produce one of the best trading systems that made 200% in the contest.

It all goes to prove one thing:

You don’t have to have some special gift to become a great trader!

It’s critical that you start to listen to real people who trade every day. You have to make sure your source of information is reliable, and there is no better way to do that than listen to someone who has just had their account verified.

Pay attention to the fact that I am a guy who admits he doesn’t have all the answers, and im still
learning. I am still doubts, even though i have a good system but still look ahead !

I have decided to expose this system as final preparations for the release are almost finished and tested how live and demo please contact fx michael on +2348055047313

www.forex-mentor1..com or www.softloanklub..com

CONTACT FX MICHAEL ON ONE ON ONE TRAINING TEACHINING YOU HOW YOU CAN BE EARNING ABOVE 2000% MONTHLY BACK UP WITH A FULL GURANTEE OF SUCCESS. CALL 08055047313

CONTACT ME ON MANAGING YOUR FUND WITH 40% MONTHLY INTEREST
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by sunbridge(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2009
thanks alot i am sunbridge. m and also looking 4 a nice job.i just back 4rm mu nysc. 08064540746.call or send me urs lipsrsealed
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by tlagaja: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2009
Thanks for the list. I've been searching for something similar for a while.

However, I realise that many of these websites usually have one problem or the other that makes it difficult to apply or send CVs online. Early last week or thereabouts http://www.gloworld.com/ would not load for at least two days. How can these companies claim a 'good' reputation when they cannot manage a simple website?!? It beats me.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by olumyde5(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
yeah tanks that is a very good job you have done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.