Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) (52540 Views)

Potable Visits MC Oluomo, Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by ogbonti: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2021
OOzz:
See who Bobo Chicago is prepping to make Lagos State Governor come 2027. Two foolish touts

Tony Kabaka wanted to be in Edo State what MC Oluomo is in Lagos, but God no gree, because Edo no be Lagos - shay una dey see the playbook don expose for una eye anyan yan

It shall never be well with Tinubu - the Grand Commander Order of Agberos (GCOA) grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 04, 2021
*Alhaji* MC Oluomo
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Brimstone77: 12:58am On Apr 04, 2021
Blue Senate on red shoes...
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 04, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[left][/left]

Are you mad? Is Edo yoruba land?

Idiot like you

Stop fighting the obvious. Edo and yoruba are same thing. Both belong to Oduduwa and by extension Oduduwa republic.

So stop kicking and accept the obvious truth.
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol

MC - Supreme leader ( CEO) of all thugs/Agberos in SW/Edo state.

Tony Kabaka- Branch Manager of all thugs/Agberos In Edo state

This one is mad, are u ok or you need deliverance
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 1:30am On Apr 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Stop fighting the obvious. Edo and yoruba are same thing. Both belong to Oduduwa and by extension Oduduwa republic.

Are you high?

Fucking aboki posing as igbo to cause tribal confusion in southern Nigeria we know your agenda
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 04, 2021
gregyboy:

Are you high?

Fucking aboki posing as igbo to cause tribal confusion in southern Nigeria we know your agenda

Believe whatever suites you but Tony kabaka knows his history, how to link it up.

It is only here that you guys deny the obvious but outside world dictates otherwise.

Edo and Yorubas share common history , learn to accept the truth, live with it.

There is no gain denying such
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 04, 2021
gregyboy:

This one is mad, are u ok or you need deliverance

No wonder it is said that Africa is at war with herself.

If not I see no reason why you would even think of trying to deny historical ties
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 1:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Believe whatever suites you but Tony kabaka knows his history, how to link it up.

It is only here that you guys deny the obvious but outside world dictates otherwise.

Edo and Yorubas share common history , learn to accept the truth, live with it.

There is no gain denying such

Aboki,
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 04, 2021
gregyboy:

Aboki,
Ehhhhhh, as far as you agree no wahala.
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Duplexxx: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Look at there faces

Bloody hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 4:01am On Apr 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

For saying the obvious you are attacking.

Did anyone stopped you from entering aeroplane.

Well you can contact Oluomo and become one of his staffs.

Agbero culture is evil for any society.
Owo mi da... Owo mi da
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by mywells: 4:23am On Apr 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
When two thugs meet
1000 litres of alchohol beverages would pass away.
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by mywells: 4:40am On Apr 04, 2021
MC Oluomo father of children born out of wedlocks,bastards,touts,rogues,lagos is their headquarters while oshodi is their hometown,bourdilon is their sectariat home of the grandparent.
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 4:58am On Apr 04, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Chairman of Lagos state chapter of the National Union of Road transport Workers Alhaji Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, better known as MC Oluomo, yesterday received Edo state's Tony Kabaka at his office, IgbereTV reports.

The Chairman who could not hide his joy while receiving Comrade Tony Kabaka in his office described his visit as a rather surprising one while describing Kabaka as small but intelligent and mighty.

He said;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNK0B-JHOs_/?igshid=yc56d4o1uxx2
thuggery personified.. even looking at them is very nauseating.. even their lips size tells u they are stack illiterates
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:42am On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

One of the thug children dey abroad oo.
I'm sure you've not seen an aero plane before undecided

And so? Murderers are being worshipped. Smh.
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by witworth(m): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2021
OOzz:
See who Bobo Chicago is prepping to make Lagos State Governor come 2027. Two foolish touts
you're the one promoting the matter, maybe you're even working with Tinubu APC self, nobody knows, coz I don't understand why some of you keeps saying MC is the one Tinubu is preparing to be the next governor of Lagos state, why the fallacy and fantasy.
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Spechialone(f): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Mikecold:
What kind of write up is this for God's sake grin

"It is a surprise visitation from far away Benin kingdom Edo state, to my office of Lagos State NURTW Chairmam OKo Oba Agege, the great Kabaka, small but intelligent and mighty, "The stronger man he is, the more gentle he can afford to be."

Why not give to people to help you

The words must have been lifted from one article. It sounds like a rhyme... LoL
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

see reasoning! because one of his pikin dey abroad, he is now an international figure. One lazy youth spotted here?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Your father is a bastard

Your mother is a useless public hole

Idiot land grabber thief

If dem born u well come Edo talk this in public

U will be killed and burnt alive #facts

Useless cursed tribe
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2021
danilmo:

Last Time I checked MC Oluomo NURTw reign is still the most organised among other Nurtw union across the Nation. Or u have any other bwith a better transport system in Nigeria??

Meanwhile
Edo can never be Lagos,.I think that statement will keep hunting Edo many years to come...

Every state is looking to at least be half of Lagos where things looks working COMPARE to NIGERIA backwardness only for Someone to say Edo no b Lagos.. Lol.. Na na na.. Slogan gone wrong, trust me it ll keep hunting Edo state till tomorrow...

As for Obaseki, I still can't pinpoint to a valid accomplishments he has laid hands on ever since he became governor even with 13% crude oil money check out what her neighbour Ondo state with 4B allocation is up to,

Politics aside, Edo can never b lagos..
Osun wey be Lagos, what has it achieved?
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

Entering airplane is achievement to u ?

Kneel down let me pray for u
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Sammy07: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2021
majamajic:

Entering airplane is achievement to u ?

Kneel down let me pray for u

You shouldn't try to give what you don't have
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Ehinjuola: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

One of the thug children dey abroad oo. I'm sure you've not seen an aero plane before undecided
LMAO..
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

You shouldn't try to give what you don't have

Ok I should own a jet to let u know entering plane is not achievement ?

Kneel down my brother
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Ninokingz1(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2021
plaindealer:

We didn't know that being the chairman of NURTW in Lagos state, the largest trade union in Nigeria is thuggish.

When people like you see other people doing better in life than you, you get mad and upset instead of looking for better ways to better your own life.

Sad people, always think they are better than other w=people when in fact they are nothing but bad bele, hateful and bitter enemy of progress.

Smiles, sorry dear. I won’t go details neither will I start saying this or that about myself here. But I’m so grateful that in my age, am doing pretty well for myself and family.

Nairaland is a non facial community so no need bragging or looking down cause I know they’re peeps who are billionaires here through legitimate ways not of that your master your defending.

I can never bad belle/ hateful on someone like him. On the issue of him being a thuggish, the records are there for all to see.

Happy Sunday.

Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Ninokingz1(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2021
Soolmus:

Nothing thugish about been a bus driver , bus conductor , Bus fleet owner or Chairman of Transport Union trade union in Nigeria's most populous State

This Danfo drivers work far more than some overly entitled pompous stupid graduates we have.

I never said Danfo drivers or their conductors are. Get the facts right. Even in this two categories mentioned, we have good ones and the thugs who are empowered by this MC of a guy. I’ve been a steady Lagos goer since 2012 so I know what I’m saying. Let me refer you to the clash between the union leaders that happened in 2017 which the other leader died. When you get the details and fact please do come back.

Meanwhile, I like the way you put your debate. Straight to the point of discuss, no insult. Keep it up.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by ogmask: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

Both of their children dey abroad. Infact, Tony Kabaka entire family, wife and kids, dey abroad.
But guess what, I like the way obaseki humble them
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol

MC - Supreme leader ( CEO) of all thugs/Agberos in SW/Edo state.

Tony Kabaka- Branch Manager of all thugs/Agberos In Edo state

Endsars and Edo elections should have taught you that the influence these niggaz have is extremely exaggerated.
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Gr8Nez(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Chairman of Lagos state chapter of the National Union of Road transport Workers Alhaji Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, better known as MC Oluomo, yesterday received Edo state's Tony Kabaka at his office, IgbereTV reports.

The Chairman who could not hide his joy while receiving Comrade Tony Kabaka in his office described his visit as a rather surprising one while describing Kabaka as small but intelligent and mighty.

He said;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNK0B-JHOs_/?igshid=yc56d4o1uxx2
Agbero pro and Agbero pro max
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by danilmo: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Osun wey be Lagos, what has it achieved?

U can only compare Edo with Osun who is one of them least paid state in Nigeria..

Even fayemi in Ekiti is doing better economically than ur (Edo no b Lagos)..

Watch lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti in 5 years I bet u Edo won't come close to Ekiti talkless of Ondo, not to talk of Ogun or Lagos..

Pity vote is wat Obaseki enjoyed not because of performance, hurting Oshiomole(a single Man) to the detriment of development in the state is foolishness..

Sometimes u wonder if the current Edo is the same we use to hear of under Comd.. Days of comd bus, oshiobaba and co ..
Re: Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
danilmo:

U can only compare Edo with Osun who is one of them least paid state in Nigeria..

Even fayemi in Ekiti is doing better economically than ur (Edo no b Lagos)..

Watch lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti in 5 years I bet u Edo won't come close to Ekiti talkless of Ondo, not to talk of Ogun or Lagos..

Pity vote is wat Obaseki enjoyed not because of performance, hurting Oshiomole(a single Man) to the detriment of development in the state is foolishness..

Sometimes u wonder if the current Edo is the same we use to hear of under Comd.. Days of comd bus, oshiobaba and co ..
[/s]claptrap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.